Let's talk whiteness. Do you consider this woman white?

Let's talk whiteness. Do you consider this woman white?

I don't. She has arab features like olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes. Not only is she inferior to nordics, she barely qualifies as European.
All the "whites" with dark hair/eyes have facial aesthetics that remind us of negroes, it's a clear sign something went wrong down the line.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oR_PoppEnN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For example this young man, imagining him with brown hair and brown eyes is absolutely impossible. His facial structure is perfect.

yep I do

Its called a tan, besides we shouldn't divide and conquer ourselves.

This. Yeah she isn't totally white looking, but stop with this divide and conquer shit. Go shill somewhere else

Pierre, what?

She looks gaulic, she could easily pass for a Welsh woman. Her facial structure is European, not Semitic or African.

being white means being a descedant of any nation native to european continent, not mixed with people native to any other place

half your country looks like that pierre, and I mean excluding the algerians and niggers

Looks like I'm whiter than your perfect aryan.

Pol still calls me non-white.

That's not white, his nose-to-chin ratio isn't equal to or below 3.52

Europe has never been a white continent. In fact, you should go back to your mud huts in north-east Europe and build wall.

>Frenchcuck wishing he was white and fantasizing on nordics

That's why I come to Sup Forums

She's definitely white. She's European. She might not be Aryan, but that doesn't mean she's nonwhite.

irish guy here, am I white?

I think you are looking for more than "whiteness" faguette.

Also fitting that a frog would idolize Germans.

This. Fuck white people. Can't wait to flood them with niggers

Dumb frog, iberians, celts and romans had black eyes and hair since forever.
Also you are the last one here to talk about whiteness:
youtube.com/watch?v=oR_PoppEnN8

Whiteness as skin color or as culture?
Swedes are white af, their culture promotes racemixing and all the other nice things. They are considered to be the whitest, is that a good thing?

She is "white" for an america.
So obviously Americans will call this woman white.

but no, she isnt a white person, she is a Spaniard.
Spanish people are European though, so about as close as you can get to white.

Ensuite, mon chéri Dorothée n'est pas blanche?

Gobineau, pls

>implying spanish people aren't white
>thinking brown hair/eyes are non-white features
>trying to bash on the Mediterranean master race
>implying snow niggers are the master race
>A. FUCKING. FROG
Wew lad

French people aren't white.
You're all swarthy Arabs with hooked noses and Jew hair.

You're even less white than we are.

>People in Southern Europe look less white than other europeans? Woah so amazing I never knew that by living in the sub-tropical weather in the Mediterranean countries you tend to look more tanned!
Spaniard are white in every sense of the word.

She doesn't have Arab features at all, check how Arab women look like. She's just swarthy.

post the real one

the frog is on this side of the fence and he hasn't realized yet

unless he is one of a handful of normans

qt

>swarthy

says the mountain negro.

She's white.

Finns, Basques and Hungarians aren't white. They're not even Indo-European

I could easily imagine him with Brown hair & brown eyes, he'd look like a spic or a Eurasian gook. I don't see what's so perfect about his average face. A young Dolph Lundgren fits more the phenotype that you're horny over.

Lundgren has a huge broad chin and a manly facial structure. The fag you posted looks slightly effeminate with slightly gooky looking eyes and an average chin. It's only his hair & eye color that lets you know directly that he is a White man.

Yup she looks White to me due to her facial structure, but we're Americans. What the fuck do we know? We're still in the process of learning how to be as culturally enriched as the Frenchies sand niggers.

Is this negroid white?

Posting in a divide and conquer thread.

I see what you're doing here, Achmed

Genetically they are though. Through hundreds of years of mixing with the local indoeuropean population the non european haplogroups have ceased to exist.

I was commenting about this fag. Dolph is the true example of the White phenotype. This fag that the frenchy picked only looks white due to his hair & eye color. I even see mixed raced Jews with a similar facial structure. That's how average this guy looks. He could pass for jew, spic & mixed-raced gook if his hair & eyes were black/brown.

i can understand your hostility and being guarded all things considered, but she looks white.

Well, she is spanish. I doubt a child of the Umayyad caliphate could be white.

CUTE

>olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes
>Arab

Lol that's just Mediterranean. She clearly doesn't have any Semitic features.

White imo.

>Nordids are superior

le babby tier racial theory

To me white always meant pale with rosy or golden undertones and light eyes/hair. Anglo-Saxon part of the country. But times are shit now, so she's better than nothing.

France is lost at this point compadre

Uau que mulher bonita!

Sup Forums must be joking at this point.

The word "white" is just an American buzzword, the actual word is Caucasian.

"Caucasians" people are people that are from Europe.

>olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes
>Arab

No, she is just Mediterranean.

Your theory that all the people that don't have blue eyes and blonde hair is just a fairy tale.

>the autistic piece of trash spend his time ranting about "phenotypes" and "le muh whiteness" on Sup Forums.

* "Caucasian" people

A beautiful picture , the Future of Europe summed up in one photo

>t.Ahmed

wtf is that pic from?

Looks like an ape

no.

Have black hair, blue eyes
>wat do?

There is no "ourselves" in the US there is the European caste and the non Europeans in Europe there are their own nations.

>tfw 25% italian gyp but am 75% Blonde Blue eyed Anglo

Salty ass nigger two Sicily detected.

lol, you are probably part negro like your supreme overlord in the """white""" house, thanks for the laugh though

You either are Hwhite in the US or you're a seasonal worker.

god almighty

i dont share my fellow french opinion but mexians are filthy spics nothing close to spain or any european nation

It seems to be an advertisement by the German social democrats (SPD).
>for a Europe of support for families

I make fun of my bro for having brown eyes and looking all italian

true
"whites are the master race"
"Now here's why no one's white"

Can't we all just come to terms that white people are just people that aren't black? It's that simple.

No "muh blue eyes and blonde hair" shit.

No beard... France is low test

good god I hope there's a ruse there somehow

this dude looks like a slav rape baby

It's got to be fake.

That's called a tan retard. Whites have a different kinds of hair and eye colors. The only eye color that is a sign of non european genes is eyes that are so dark they look black, not hazel ones like hers.

"She"

Isn't that that confused boy?

Pic is an Iberian.

>olive skin

hahahahah You must be a frenchie-nigger who doesnt understand the phenotypic variation of white race. With your nigger IQ you couldnt be european or white so dont worry about "whites" with brown eyes and tanned skin.

This thing has skin cancer.

Gotta love these ridiculous divide-and-conquer threads. Of course that woman is white.

He looks like Finngol.

a fucking leaf

She's white.

How can i tell?

Because she's fucking white.

>what is a Criollo?
>"mexians"
>probably a nigger

Butthurt Pedro Hernandez Garcia, true French do not look like her, only Portos/spanish/italians descendants shitskins.

>the Future of Europe

Kill yourself mongrel

>Do you consider this woman white?

She is not the whitest but she's still white.

This

Actually she could very easily be Moroccan.

>True french
So around 29 people.

Kek

Nordics are nothing but depigmented mediterraneans. Personally, I divide european races as "Light Europeans" and "Dark Europeans", it's easier that way.

At last I truly see.

I was talking about the spic in OPS pic, and no, kat is a girl not a tranny.

Are you RETARDED? Of course she is white!!!

I consider white to be European.

>12* people
Fixed it for u

she's clearly white
also qt 3.14 as fuck

I don't believe in this whole "white" as a race concept in the first place.

Among Europeans there are many diverse races I'm getting sick of being lumped in with all you fuckers when my Irish brethren were treated as inferior to black slaves, and yet I get tarred with the same fucking white cracker bullshit.

>albania
>white

Shqiptaronigger detected

To quote Dumas, a famous part-nigger; «Africa begins at the Pyrenees»

Irish are the niggers of the white race.

this is more white indeed

>he bought into the aryan meme

Shut up Jamal

The World belongs to glorious Indo-Europeans

deal with it dirty shitstain

To you, and to the Blacks we're just another cracker.

I don't really mind it, after all its coming from a leaf.

Genetically Myself and most Irish people are probably "whiter" than the majority of this board ironically.

True french do not exist Abdul.