Is Your Brain Liberal Or Conservative

Ok guys - time for the ultimate test. You can fool everyone but you can't fool your brain. Is your brain liberal or conservative? Answer 27 non-political questions and find out.

chartsme.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

chartsme.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>well GUESS your brains ideology
top kek, still gonna do it to see what it has to say

if you have a brain, you are conservative

this is the most retarded shit. I chose the middle option most of the time because this doesn't make any sense at all.

I got 61 % conservative

>Even if I was hungry, I would not drink a bowl of my favorite soup if it had been stirred by a used but thoroughly washed flyswatter.

What kind of test is this?

55% Liberal

Seems about right

A Facebook one.
I like how 'Wants to stay safe' is apparently a conservative position.

>I would rather eat a piece of fruit than a piece of paper.

Yeah okay, 'test'.

61% democrat for answering like a normal human being.

>0.04$ has been deposited to your account
>The sum of your account is now 0.24$

Keep reposting your irrelevant test OP you will soon be able to pay your rent.

Literally none of the questions were vague, ambiguous or difficult to understand.

but your mom was

Test is retarded. I feel like women would score higher on conservative, men higher on democrat because men are more likely to be able to handle "gross" things.

Conservative (57%)

72% conservative

79% Conservative.

It says I'm 79% liberal but I'm actually very conservative. It's based on more MRI "science," like Sam Harris' study on Christians. Stick someone under the machine, show them pictures, ask a few questions, and then make enormous sweeping claims about how the human brain works. Meanwhile a dead fish will show neural activity under one of those devices.

I guess cops are all hyper liberals because they don't get scowl-y at shit and cadavers? Alternatively the test is garbage based on garbage created by the garbage masquerading as modern academia.

What does eating fly soup have to do with being conservative or liberal

There are humans, Americans even, that the fresh fruit. I've seen it.

51% dem; useless result.

51% democrat
49% conservative
neato

>ANSWER MY POLL GIVE ME CLICKS

Fuck off

Fuck off and kill yourself

I wish Sup Forums had mods instead of the latte-sipping hipsters Sup Forums hired as 'moderators' so threads like this were axed on sight.

EMTs are surely the perfect liberals

>muh very funny

click all buttons on Right = 88% Rep
click all buttons on Left = 88% Dem
click all buttons in middle = 100% Moderate

stupid test makes stupid assumption

SAGE

This is a shitty test

I don't get disgusted by things but I'm not a Democrat

>Picture looks like a kangaroo

Can anyone even stop australians at this point?

The emus can.

Because apparently not being bothered by drinking after my friend and not being disgusted by every day things but being slightly "eh" about a cook having a cold makes my brain a democrat?

P.S. KILL YOURSELF OP HOMO

women more easily disgusted!? lol you fucking reeree. stay in tour basement of lies, fag, IRL would blow your fucking mind.

You are suppose to be impartial and objectively chose the leader/party you think should be elected over the others. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANNS VS THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT?

So basically the more you enjoy shit the more likely you're going to be a democrat?

Sod all. It's just a stupid "fun" quiz with non-political questions. Nevertheless, the questions are easy to understand. It sounds like you were trying to manufacture your result which is pretty sad really.

>if you are disgusted by things you are a republican

>democrats will kill and touch dead animals without disgust

>tolerating a bunch of gross shit makes you a democrat
What? If you're talking about the bullshit social issues maybe, and even then just because I can deal with things doesn't mean I want them around.
I mean, I guess it kind of makes sense if you ignore that their entire platform is about being comfortable.
t. 75% democrat

This test is shit you fucking pollack.

Sharing drinks is gay, you might as well just kiss

I'm liberal.

I just hate kikes on principle, non white foreigers in significant numbers in my country and faggots making a spectacle in public.

So edgey answers makes me liberal? I deal with injured people almost daily and I kill animals and eat them; of course dead bodies dont bother me.

b-but muh 98% confidence

Jokes on you, I took the drink from inside his mouth

I thought for sure I was going to get liberal since I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to gross shit and that's basically what it seems to judge you on..

Got 63% conservative/republican.

>73% liberal
Shitty test
I'm a racist gun toting nationalist

Perfect Moderate
50% Conservative
50& Liberal

IM EVEN BORN NEUTRAL

I guess I'm liberal because I don't give a shit if some weirdo puts ketchup on their ice cream.

Why would I have disgust at seeing someone eat an apple with a knife and fork?

I'd be confused, not disgusted.

And half of the things it asked about are things non-sheltered leftists see and experience often, so I don't understand it.

Not being a prissy faggot suggests I'm a leftist?

>59% Democrat

Yeah, fuck off.

This.

everyone knows the swiss wanted to join axis but foresaw the future that allies would have won. and if swiss joined the allies germany would have crushed them

>Not easily Disgusted
>Liberal

Welp, I'm still pretty disgusted by people with shitty identities doing identity politics.

Neither, my brain is an ancap.

You did okay, leaf.

t. pussy

55% Liberal, I honestly expected a more liberal result

Looks about right to me.

>be desensitized to disgust thanks to years of posting on Sup Forums
>this makes me a democrat
Sup Forums is a Dem brainwashing factory, I knew it all along!

My results..

I'm still voting Trump!

this survey is obviously based on studies that say that conservatives have an exaggerated fear response.

according to it, I'm 36% conservative and 64% Liberal.

lol

This probably does apply to the masses that vote based on how they "feel" and not actual issues/statistics.

>As part of a sex education class, you are required to inflate a new unlubricated condom, using your mouth.
what fucking degenerate lefty curriculum is this

It's to weed out bots

>chartsme.com/
>your brain is a Democrat
>60% liberal

complete and utter hogwash

Either Sup Forums is secretly a bunch of shitposting liberals or psychology is not a valid field.

Right down the middle, 2% red. This confirms how I see myself, so that feels nice I guess.

lol

Welp, 84% liberal. I'm off to kill myself

lol this survey is retarded
>tfw not being disgusted by mundane things makes me a brave independent liberal

Well that didn't work at all. I'm a Traditionalist Christian and a nationalist and it said I'm 62% liberal.

They need to re-think their concept.

But conservatives are terrified of shaped chocolate and maggots.

Excuse me?

I WOULD RATHER EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT THAN A PIECE OF PAPER.

The creator of the test clearly ignored everything that Mr. Haidt said about libertarians. In fact that test is based on an incorrect premise.

>75% democrat

N-no I´m one of you guys GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW right guys?

Delete your insensitive comment, cis scum.
Some of us enjoy the satisfying blandness of fibre thank you very much

USA USA USA

>54% republican
>I'm radical in at least 70% of my ideals

niiiiice

I am pretty much a paleocon so it's not wrong but I don't see what any of those questions had to do with this.

>You see a person eating an apple with a knife and fork.
EXTREME DISGUST

Based on the early attribution of threat and disgust.

Asks me about spoiled apples and coughing..

>Conservative (63%)
Hmm.

Kek

I bet this is one of those sites that secretly belongs to the democratic party.

>Liberal (69%)

I don't understand. I can only imagine that all the "weird" choices are classified as Conservative.

what the fuck man

Conservative (36%)
Liberal (64%

Apparently being squeamish and practicing basic hygiene makes you a republican.

I'm fine with that, and I'm going to continue to not eat flyswatter soup, touch dead animals and watch people get disemboweled in my day to day life if at all possible.

According to this 'accurate' test i'm a democrat
Even though I agree more with conservative points of view.
Do I end it all Sup Forums?

more or less my results. I only ticked disgust when they described a smell or an accident.
But did you check 'disgust' when they described the cat?
yep thats what I thought as well;

it makes sense that republicans are more likely to be disgusted by simple shit.
Ironically despite Sup Forumss special disposition most republicans are the type that worry a lot.
kek

>wouldn't carry a friends dead cat with no sense of disgust
w e a k.

and the flyswatter question asked would you do so if you were *hungry*.

83% republican. i feel like the test is stereotyping me for having clinical ocd

this is a fucking shit test m8 if the person behind the thought of the test is itt please kill yourself

70% liberal

Flawed test as it conflates not being afraid around dead things/people with being liberal.

STRONG DISGUST

Unless I'm about to die I'm not going to trust soup from somebody who stirs it with a flyswatter -- that is not a person you trust with food preparation.

And it depends on the cat - if it had a heart attack before your eyes and dropped dead that's nothing, but I pictured finding the cat covered in maggots somewhere a month after it went missing; why else would he ask for help with his dead cat?

I pictured the questions as more literal with no implications.
I guess you *would* be right.