I just found out that the one guy does both Rick's voice and Morty's voice yet Dan Harman somehow attached himself like...

I just found out that the one guy does both Rick's voice and Morty's voice yet Dan Harman somehow attached himself like a bloodsucking leech onto the credits and contributes literally nothing. Do you think Mr. Harmon is killing the show and driving it towards pickle rick i am groot status?

mods please have mercy on me

wtf happened to the new season why is there only 1 episode ?

it got cancelled

Probably. Harmon has been fired from every TV series he's worked on.

Yes. As far as I know Dan Harmon has never written an episode and the only character he voices is Birdperson.

He'll get fired from this one too. It took him an absurdly long time to write season 3. Adult Swim will crack the whip and force him to meet deadlines. He'll become more self-destructive and belligerent than he normally is. Season 4 will be a piece of shit. He'll get fired. Then he'll finally kill himself.

Justin, pls go away.

He racks disciprine!

Harmon was god tier on Community, has he done anything good since

Genuinely not trying to be flippant, but how do you know what the intellectual contributions of Dan Harmon vs. Justin Roiland are?

There are a lot of people who want Harmon booted and want Roiland to become showrunner

Roiland literally wrote every episode of the show

It's too haaaaaaaard

Harmon just used his connections to get the show on the air. He's done nothing else but take credit for others work his entire career.

I honestly don't know who's the greater genius--dan or justin...

Dan and Justin worked on season 1 together and it was amazing.

Dan worked more on season 2 than Justin and it turned out shit except 2 episodes...

I don't know...

I don't have any strong feelings for the show either way, but if you're arguing for the VA's contibution to the show the 'ad-lib' episodes are by far the worst thing about the series so I'm going to say their contribution is questionable

>the 'ad-lib' episodes are by far the worst thing about the series

Man fuck you, I agree that it might be a bit overplayed but the Two Brothers skit fucking got me buckled first time I saw it

The S1 episode wasn't so bad but it was still one of the weakest episodes, the one in S2 was irredeemable trash

Also most of the humor comes from explaining the visual gags, which is bottom-teir

it will make for quite the biopic kino

maybe they are both whimsical dandies who cant form a decent show on their own.

They struck gold with RaM yet refuse to fucking turn out episodes in a timely manner.

>but the Two Brothers skit fucking got me buckled first time I saw it
What kind of fucking trash humor do you honestly have to find that funny?

Do you mean the visual gags in particular were bottom tier, or that visual gags in general are bottom tier?

I personally find shows boring if the comedy is literally just from characters talking, physical comedy and visuals are underrated af

I miss pickle rick posting

>the one in S2 was irredeemable trash

Agree on that

>stop liking things

I didn't know the same person voiced those two. They should've gotten one or two professional voice actors for them because it's honestly the worst part of the show.

I am not telling you to stop liking things, I'm asking a question, how the flying fuck was it funny, it was just an asshole rambling into the mic and even starts laughing at his own stupid joke. The only thing I can think of is you was really fucking high or drunk!

hahaha SZECHUAN SAUCE MUTHA FUCKA!!!! IM PICKLE RICKKKKKK!

Finish your homework Billy.

You just outlined why it's funny

This.

they are way too libby. they should have re-recorded some moments to make them sound more competent.

Dan Harmon makes sure Justin keeps a rein on his 4channer impulses. He also provides good story structure and writer management as someone who's produced good TV before (Community), the show truly is a mix of their personalities, to say one is the true creator just because he does both voices is pretty ignorant user

I was only arguing the source of the humor, I appreciate the visual gags in R&M and lack of them in an animated show is a wasted effort, but all of the jokes in these episodes seem pre-written by the animators and are just there for the VAs to read off of

If you want a good example of imrov animation Home Movies perfected it

Jesus christ this user is mad