Me and my friend just watched the Red Pill documentary. What did you guys think about it?

Me and my friend just watched the Red Pill documentary. What did you guys think about it?

*tips fedora*

Very euphoric, fellow redditor.

Thought we all moved past the redpill to the bogpill.

is this satire?

Would getting rid of Sup Forums just make their cancer worse by forcing them to enter other boards?
What are we supposed to do with them?

The whole point of Sup Forums was for it to be a containment board but apparently it turned out to be an incubator instead. But it's too late. When moot tried to nuke it, he only made things worse, eventually fleeing his own company.

Why is it ok to bully young white men with fedoras?

is the guy on the right the you would like my bad side guy?

The Red Pill is 120 thousand fit college educated middle class men. If we really wanted to we could invade New Zealand and install a new government. We definitely have the manpower. There are plenty of veterans here. Plus everyone here knows where the magazine release is on an M16, from years of playing Call Of Duty.

Realistically the Red Pill Reaction Force would be far more effective than half the world's militaries. The Afghan military is fucked up on opium. The Iraqi army cant even do jumping jacks. . Plus New Zealand has only 8 thousand military personnel the majority of whom are useless paper pushers.

I don't actually support the violent overthrow of New Zealand. I just think its kind of a fun idea conceptualy.

Kek

Join them. They're right, you know.

It's a shop

Why do they all have that type of face?

>Sup Forums gets fucked with
>all the other boards cheer
>Sup Forums migrates to other boards
>see anons celebrating that Sup Forums is getting modfucked
>board goes to complete shit
Look at the facts, anytime Sup Forums is fucked with they just go full force to other boards. Anybody that cheers when they're fucked with or wants their board to close is short sighted and naive.

You don't magically believe Sup Forums ideology is somehow limited to just Sup Forums because they are "racist" or whatever do you?
if Sup Forums is deleted any leftist ideology would just spread across all the boards and people there would eventually turn into Sup Forums like places, not because they are "racist/whatever" they will change because leftist ideology is simply and plain annoying and stupid.

>Libertarian Realist

ISN'T THIS THE FAGGOT WHO THINKS HISPANIC IS A RACE YET CALLS HIMSELF A RACE REALIST

HE WOULD BLAME A PURE SPANIARD FOR THE CRIMES OF A STUPID MESTIZO MEXICAN CHALKED FULL OF FILTHY AZTEC BLOOD

BRAD TRUN IS A JEW

BRAD TRUN IS A JEW

BRAD TRUN IS A JEW

It would take me a fucking decade to decipher any meaning in this rambling mess

>libertarian
>realist
True libertarianism would be anarchy which nobody outside of edgy idiots want, but most people shilling for libertarianism don't stop and think about how Nacho biker gang of 200 strong would enslave them the moment society fell.

People won't just act on some type of human code of honor if it isn't enforced, and the NAP is a complete meme

I've heard of a documentary called "The Red Pill: A feminist’s journey into the Men’s Rights Movement". It was about some feminists were trying to prevent it from being shown or available. Isn't it about a feminist who investigates MRAs and ends up questioning her beliefs and presuppositions with the MRM? Never seen it, but if I might consider looking at it. Normally I don't give a shit about MRM crap that, in my view, has relatively easy solutions, but I would like to see how a feminist has changed after actually meeting with these people. I do know that feminists are unpopular and not very well liked people, and I would go as far as to say that they even distort data to suit their own pre-drawn conclusions. I don't think feminism is obsolete, even in 1st world America, but I do think that it has become misappropriated and disorganized, resulting in a movement that contains many insufferable, dishonest, pious, and ill-informed people.

Should I watch the documentary, though? Not the OP pic, of course, but what I'm talking about.