What's going to happen when Millennial Women hit the wall? There aren't enough beta cuck providers to go around, right?

What's going to happen when Millennial Women hit the wall? There aren't enough beta cuck providers to go around, right?

They will get alpha cucks who provide for MULTIPLE women. The type of nigga thinks he's hot because he has two girlfriends but they spending all his money and steal his soul and he only sex he gets is a pegging twice a week.

they will go into politics, like Merkel

You're strongly implying that men won't just leave for other countries...

the one-woman-per-man system is not sustainable, just like one-job-per-person. the best men will get several women, the losers perish, not need for a 50/50 split of men and women on the planet.

>What's going to happen when Millennial Women hit the wall?

They're fucked.

Millennial men are split between MGTOW and cucks, many of the latter being likely to end up divorced several times too.

To compromise for the lack of market supply, feminists and the other left-wing parrots will try to promote incest and normalise it so they can keep breeding and reinforce their narrative.
This results in the destruction of their gene pool just like in the Arab world.

I don't think MGTOW people are interested in that at all, so they are likely to fight or migrate to a place less cucked and contribute to the survival of Western civilisation there.

What we'll end up with is Saudi-Arabia Mk. II.
Except less rich, less violent, less competent, less moral and less unified since the lack of unity is where they get their strength from.

MGTOW are the biggest cucks of all.

I don't understand why you idiots care about whores so much. Good women and men pick smart, rich, successful partners. Only idiot men marry and impregnant used up whores, single moms and coal burners. Do don't be an idiot.

I'm not vindicating them or anything like that. They choose to bail instead of doing their best to find/raise women to be traditional and save their race.
Due to my experience as someone born and raised in Amsterdam I can sympathise with the logic behind it, and I am disgusted they're not trying hard enough.

Doesn't mean they'll yield to the feminazis.

There are plenty of rich and successful men who marry and impregnant used up whores. Picrelated is a nice example.

invest in anti-depressants and catfood

Why are these nogs wearing socks at the beach?

>mfw

millennial women in the West will soon find that their decisions today have very real consequences tomorrow.
it will be pretty fun to watch if I am being honest

That's hot.
t. cuck

Thats not natural selection though, thats social selection.

Damn no young white woman has probably gone without taking at least one bbc in their lives. You just know they all fantasize about it, that's why black men dominate sports. Because they're more athletic and are generally taller, and more muscular.

I'm seeing it already all over the place. I'll get caught checking out some fresh tail at a bar, nice skin, happy demean[the fuck are you looking at, she's a child (at bar must be 21), what would you even have to talk about with her!!!??!]

Probably about how not to end up like you, take her to a better place where it's comfy, more respectable folk, and learn her "child" how 2-3 drinks can be just fine. Only whores need more to overcome their own issues.

Fun times, relaxin. "And then I pulls outs ma dicks"

False.

You've been faggoted

>They will cry for more money and benefits
>Government will tax working people more
When you can create and raise taxes to pay for ever increasing welfare programs, everyone's a beta cuck.

t. Buttblasted roastie

Pretty much this. Betas will soon realize that the romantic dream of a healthy monogamous relationship is a bill of goods sold to ensure a constant flow of cash from male workers to encourage hypergamy and state dependence.

The only winning move is not to play.

Nothing will happen but extinction of white in USA, since you are pathetic slut fuckers, you even pay for sex and think it's cool.

They'll die miserable and alone like the rest of us.

>feel sgoodman.jpg

WHO CARES?

What do you mean? Those melato 18yos chicks will be looking for older white men to take care of them. Any beta will instantly look much better, especially if their daddies weren't around and mommy warns them, 'shouldve not coalburned, stick with Caucasians.'

You will turn into mud, and we will survive.

>kicking ass in my career
>making sound financial investments
>living cheaply but in a nice neighborhood and making friendships with powerful and well-connected people
>no female drama in my life
>no nagging wife who wants to sabotage me and take my shit in divorce
>have the time to be and stay fit, making gains every month
>have the time and money to cook healthy meals for myself without a female nagging that I'm not cooking how her mother showed her how cooking has to be done

Yeah, I'm not seeing the 'cuck' argument really.

This

>the best men will get several women
>best men
fucking used up whores and paying alimony doesn't make you an alpha.

>MFW intersex relations are one big WWI trench warfare battlefield, with one side sneering at the other telling them to acquiesce, and IDGAF

What about muh hurritig?How do you manage to reproduce,without the vaginal jew?

women can always rely on the government to bail them out. they'll be fine.