Do you think Jay vapes?

Do you think Jay vapes?

If not, would he vape if he got a free vape?

Other urls found in this thread:

misthub.com/products/vision-vapros-spinner-2-1650mah-battery?variant=11018546949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, on both counts.

DUDE INHALING TOXIC METALS LMAO

he doesn't but send him a vape and some liquid

Jay Bauman is an anagram of Ma Buy A Jan.
Clearly it means that his mom got him a hooker named Jan for his Bar Mitzvah.

>Bar Mitzvah
>Dad tells me this bullshit story about how the Jews arrange for their son to get fucked on his Bar Mitvah
>Wish I was Jewish
He knew I was incel too, what a cruel man

Yes, that was the joke.

>doesn't know about the bar mitzvah monkey

Do you think Jay gets hookers?

If not, would he use hookers if he got free hookers?

I actually just bought myself a vape for weed.

you already inhale cock so I don't get why you're talking shit

He got one hooker named Jan on his bar mitzvah. You get one free hooker and that's it.
What, you think I'm made of money or something?

Why does he still use gel to make the tuft of his fringe stand straight up, he's gotten so /fa/ otherwise so why keep that 2003 relic

Jews also get their dick sucked by a Mohel (professional dick-cuttersucker) when they are babies, so you missed out twice

Forget it, Jay. It's Milwaukeetown.

Thoughts on Rich's sister?

Same

Spotted the vapecuck. Enjoy your robodick!

a thread had to die for this shit

Tell me all about it my dude, i want this too

>The ancient method of performing metzitzah—metzitzah b'peh, or oral suction—has become controversial. The process has the mohel place his mouth directly on the circumcision wound to draw blood away from the cut. The majority of Jewish circumcision ceremonies do not use metzitzah b'peh, but some Haredi Jews use it. It has been documented that the practice poses a serious risk of spreading herpes to the infant. Proponents maintain that there is no conclusive evidence that links herpes to Metzitza, and that attempts to limit this practice infringe on religious freedom

What in the fuck, they don't tell you this shit during religious studies

Those are the ultra-orthodox niggas, they dress like they're in pre-world war I Lithuania and the women have to cover their hair like some fucking Muslims.

I don't have it yet, just ordered it from a friend recommendation.

misthub.com/products/vision-vapros-spinner-2-1650mah-battery?variant=11018546949

Is Jay aware of the Mike Matai situation with him showing his dick to minors and thinks "there but the grace of God go I?"

I think hed take a sip

Looks just like you'd expect.

That's a wisconsin ten.