youtube.com/watch?v=Le5edAZ-kTg
itsalwayssunny.wikia.com/wiki/Dennis'_Mental_Illness
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5D1gJ_GygAI
youtube.com/watch?v=laKTT2UxpFI
youtube.com/watch?v=SYhTQ5-AiHI
youtube.com/watch?v=-0L_oJMhcs0
youtube.com/watch?v=gLZVsmfm3hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. The episode where they try to buy guns comes to mind.

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg5tQnYdZbQ

Most of them are Devito is a Berniebro though

I'm actually watching that one now

Workaholics is where its at.

Wish I still had the picture of Zimmerman tweeting this pic at someone.

Liberal jew media.

Show about shitty things happening to shitty people because they are shitty people. What's more blue pilled than cosmic justice?

One of my favorite moments.

youtu.be/LJDgVlv55Uw

What is this actually about?

Danny DeVito endorsed Bernie. Also this

Show is hilarious tho

3 sociopaths and Danny Devito's small Irish sleeping partner own a bar and try to increase their power and influence with various wacky schemes which fail due to their selfishness using Danny Devito's wealth amassed from owning Vietnamese sweatshops.

No. It's blue pill: the tv show.

Mindless indoctrination.

>Newton also believed he could turn copper into gold and died drinking Mercury, making him a BITCH

oh no they support gay rights

i can never laugh at their comedy any more

this was pretty red-pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=yE_Om13VpQw

I love when Dee flips her shit

It's a sitcom about terrible people being dicks.

It's breddy good.

Fun fact, Charlie is actually the only good person. They are all sociopaths except Charlie. Denis is a straight up serial rapist and murderer.

Not redpilled, but it's still a damn good show because they actually care more about making a decent tv comedy than having a political agenda.

The abortion episode wasn't about who was right or wrong on the matter, it was the story of 5 opportunist dumbasses flipping on the matter entirely based on what benefited them most in the moment.

Pretty much like your average person would.

Kek, I think I'll watch it now

californication is most redpilled tv show

There's actually a Russian version of this show.
youtu.be/oKoe2B1lZ4c

No, we have no definitive evidence that he's either.

He began as an almost logical center then progressed to a repressed sociopath and now a full-tilt psycho.

But he hasn't murdered or raped anyone.

Oh you have no idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le5edAZ-kTg

So this is what Danny DeVito's been up to since the 90's

It's not even close to "redpilled", but sadly, it's the last popular running TV show I can think of with an all-white cast.

Lets look at the evidence.

>mentions and reveals zipties and duct tape in his trunk multiple times
>"the implication" scene
>the episode where him and Dee are stalking the waitress and Dennis has to readjust because he forgot they're not actually going to do it
>forgot the context but Dennis one time reveals his preference of strangling someone over shooting them and goes into detail about why
>he is a genius and probably the most heartless of all of them
>"I havent had feelings since I was a kid man"

I have to look into it but it's pretty well hinted that he killed one of the side characters.

Most episodes based around a political issue don't actually take a stance on anything, because the show is more concerned with showing that the Gang is a bunch of stupid heartless dickbags than making a political point. The show doesn't care who's right as long as the Gang is unequivocally wrong. See: the abortion episode, the 2 gun control episodes, etc.

The episode with Charlie's mom having cancer was one of the darkest, funniest things I have ever seen.
Redpilled or not, the show is great.

Apparently he fucking loves it.

They brought him in for a guest episode and let him do whatever he wanted so he got a contract saying he could be as disgusting as possible and he never left.

>seig heil dubs
Nice.

But
A- at no point is it explicitly referenced that he killed anyone
B- all of this is what could be called "circumstantial" and most of it is just edgy murder fantasies

Brain Lefarve.

The guy dissapears during the episode and Dennis gets off on "wearing his skin"

It's never outright said but it's hinted at every few episodes that Dennis is in fact a serial rapist and murderer.

mfw i was on a boat trip with 10 guys and 2 girls and had to keep myself from saying "the implication" out loud every five seconds

Wew lad, I just finished that little clip, haven't laughed that much for any comedy show in a long time.

Let's not forget "The Gang Saves The Day" when he suffocates the love of his life in a fantasy because her tits were deflated.

Lmao apparently there's a whole wiki on it

itsalwayssunny.wikia.com/wiki/Dennis'_Mental_Illness

I'd also like to submit Peep Show as a fairly red pilled show. This scene comes to mind.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5D1gJ_GygAI

no but its funny

what's redpilled about it?

the whiny kid that should have been given up for adoption?

the endless "oh noes, I guess I dun cheated again XDDD"?

or the fact that smelly turbovirgins watch that show and then pretend to be Duchovny in real life?

He's not a genius, just an egomaniac.

youtube.com/watch?v=laKTT2UxpFI

If he's a genius, why does he constantly fuck up every plan he devises? Why is he still a bartender getting financially fucked over by Frank and the lawyer at every turn?

Dennis wants to be a genius, but he's just a psychopath.

t. Light Yagami

Well why wouldn't they support gay rights considering Mac's situation..

It's not red pilled, nor is it blue pilled. It is one of the few shows left that uses real world political issues to drive the actual story, instead of using a story to drive political agendas.

the episode where Dee goes around fucking guys to feel "empowered" only for it to end with creeps lining up to get "Dee'd" was pretty much one giant fuck you to "sex-positive" feminism.

He reminds me of Iceman from Generation Kill

Death Note is RP af

Brian turned up at the end asking for his wallet you fat idiot

That is exactly it, it's hard to find a show that doesn't shove some half assed political view in your face that ALL the characters agree with as fact because the writer wants to validate himself.

I like to think the Always Sunny cast probably have similiar chemistry in real life when they get some drinks together. Especially since so many scenes are just making up shit as they go a long.

He becomes a coke head and he is a cuckold

If you have finished sunny, watch this. It is similar. They get up to some dark shit too. They are not as mental though.

Always Sunny and Shark Tank are literally the only good shows left on TV.

They're the only ones that don't jam propaganda down your throat.

What are you smoking? He died in the alley. Charlire has his finger tip at the end of the episode.

It's like either of you all didn't even watch the episode. Brian was killed in the alley by a bum because he didn't have his wallet that he left in the bar.

Charlie misheard "get a fingerprint" as "get a finger tip" and cut off Brian's finger at the morgue.

Brian is dead, but not by Dennis.

and let's not forget this.

it's given me a couple of things for Sup Forums

yeah, they'd get torn up if they used those jokes and were outright against it
mac married dee irl though

I was thinking of the episode when Dennis pretends to be a Canadian

that whole episode they were in rare form

Not to mention all his bench warrants for sexual misconduct as referenced by dee in "Reynolds v Reynolds"

Yes.

Same episode. You didn't pay attention.

"Franks Back in Business"

It's been too long since I've watched the show, time to start again

IS HE EATING THE SOUP

you've got that severely wrong, my friend
the show was tanking after the first season
execs wanted a big name on the show to draw ratings

enter danny
rob and crew weren't thrilled
danny filmed all his season 2 scenes before the rest of the season was done because he had prior engagements to finish

the crew warmed up to danny in season 3

danny has expressed his dislike for certain situations the crew puts him in for filming scenes. probably getting fake blood sprayed into his face, getting stuck in things in his underwear, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYhTQ5-AiHI

yes this is the only and best show ever

one of my favorite

who gives a fuck

gays can be gay just dont make me suck dick and i dont care

youtube.com/watch?v=-0L_oJMhcs0

>Workaholics

>lets just do drugs -ALL- the time

>this

That show teaches people that being burnout in the your mid 30's is okay.

sad!

ayy

>lets just drink ALL the time

I mean IASIP is still degenerate in a way
Different strokes for different folks

>at show teaches people that being burnout in the your mid 30's is okay.
their lives are shit and literally nobody is envious of them.. it's still hilarious

Great show desu

it's bluepilled you morons
the episode about buying guns was obviously commentary on how "any idiot can buy a gun"

holy fuck you people are delusional

faggot

Both of those episodes wwre essentially explaining that both sides of the coin have legitimate arguments
Ultimately, the show left it up in the air and never really took a stance either way

OH NO, AN ACTOR ISNT POLITICALLY ALIGNED WITH MY BIGOTED BELIEFS. I CANNOT LIKE HIM ANYMORE. SAVE ME TRUMP!!!!

ANY media that raises topics that aren't spoken of (especially when inserting comedy into it) is redpilled.

The Jewish episode is the most extreme example of this. As is the gun episode, Dennis and Dee's Nazi grandfather, loads of them.

It's fantastic.

Rule one of shit posting you shall not let your emotions get to your option

wtf are you saying, they show that both sides are retarded seeeveryone is being duped into acting like it matters

youtube.com/watch?v=gLZVsmfm3hw

>_Mental_Illness

Peep show owns