Ummm guys reddit is here

get a girlfriend
take her to watch it
get laid
STOP BEING A VIRGIN NECKBEARD PIRATING SHITTY CAMRIPS
>reported for soliciting illegal material

Watching cams is Reddit.

Paying for film is reddit

I think I'll just wait for the cinema sins vid and get most of the movie that way

Watch it in theaters you fucking mong. This is one of those movies that you HAVE to watch in theaters to get the full experience. Tell your mom to take an extra shift or something if you have to.

same

Amazonian guards are swooping in, wrestling offenders to the ground, and confiscating their camrips.

I know from personal experience. I've been "caught" 5 times already :)

>watching cams

would you a dr poison

she a cute

You know? I think I would.

A lot of shill and retarded folks here

yes of course im so horny is her pusy like that to?

Just watch The First Avenger and Thor. They're available in BD and don't have artificial praise. Wonder Woman will disappoint you.

Op here, I know right? Who the fuck pays hollywood for anything especially some feminist dyke propiganda film

Thor? Fucking seriously? They wussed out and didn't even let Thor be a real god.

And that matters why?

Thor 1 and 2 are the worst fucking shit. Worse than Captain Amerigay 1

youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=708s

Just about the best thing Thor had going for him was badass Viking mythology, and they cucked him out of it. ALL OF IT.

Now he's just some rando douchebag that happened to get mistaken for a god a few hundred years ago, and the people who mistook him for one somehow managed to get the names of him, his dad, his mom. his half-brother, and all his relatives and acquaintances right along with their ancestry and their prophecies.

This was somehow the more logical route than simply making him be the real, actual Norse god. They cucked Thor. They cucked my people in the process of cucking him, too.

tl;dr: Fuck Marvel. At least the comics were pretty based.

Just find a theater with a no singles policy and go see it.

>Thor 1 and 2 are the worst fucking shit.

Why would you watch Thor 2 if you hated Thor 1?

>Says the guy asking to see feminist dyke propaganda

I never
NEVER
go to the theater to see a movie with that damned Gal Gadot
NEVER!!