>>>/biz/5594593

>americans are literally dying because they can't tip the doctor

how do we help them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/alex-azar-trumps-hhs-pick-has-already-been-a-disaster-for-people-with-diabetes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did you realize America is a third world country masquerading as a first world country?

Shouldn't they abandon everything and just go to Canada?

LMAO

HAHAHAHA

america mentioned

FUCKING IDIOTS!

woops wrong one

Is this real life?

>thenation.com/article/alex-azar-trumps-hhs-pick-has-already-been-a-disaster-for-people-with-diabetes/

Dog bless.

>african american cuckolds
what did he mean by this?

they probably assume they got shot and lose lot of times looking for the bulled in the layers of fat

Medical errors are 3rd in Canada as well so you shouldn't really be throwing stones zhang

liar

bump for justice

>they're defending it
Just nuke us already.

I really feel sorry for america, they're suffering and Sup Forums just mocks them

Ha ha ha, die fatty, die.

noooooo, dont be mean he might actually die

let them die Tbh, the world can only get better

it's fucking shit like this that makes me wonder why so fucking many people move to America instead of somewhere like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or England

>mfw americans are ok with this
i hope they never change
forever shall USA be a warning to europe what the ultra liberal are trying to get through here

madman

they should unironically teach English in a third world country
here we pay pretty much all the cancer treatments of Paraguay, they just have to cross the border to come to our hospitals

When the fuck is the revolution coming? How long will americans stand getting fucked in the ass?

it's really sad though, such a cold country to live in

people would see you die and not give a fuck

>open thread
>it is Sup Forums-lite with the government instead of jews

stop bullying yanks

Never. Ever. Ever. Last protest i saw was about a McDonald rick and morty sauce.

I like to hate on Americans and all that. But I just feel bad for these people

no one even thinks about your "country" at all

Your master just made a 500 billion deal with them. But please go on.

Higher potential wages
Stereotype that in American you will be earning these higher wages

whatever. Hope you never have to deal with life threatening conditions which leads to an expensive medical bill.

This is what happens when you're too retarded to buy health insurance

>tfw had massive back pains over christmas
>got to the doctor yesterday
>he gives me a simple shot in back and I'm almost completely pain free
>didn't have to pay anything
>for that an American would have to put up a 5th mortgage on his house
>makes me feel sad and happy (Schadenfreude) at the same time

>be american
>re-mortgage your house to buy chainlink

>France is nowhere to be seen
Feels good

Why do they need to tip the doc? Are doctors 1930 waiters?
I thought that doctor was one of the most wealthiest jobs in 56%landia.

That's the hospital bill, not the insurance receipt. He has insurance, though, so he won't pay that.

they do teach english
It's just that the typical migrant never finishes school; most here drop after primary school

It's a joke
He's just saying "paying" in a meme way

fuck em let em die.

It says something like "120k with insurance" no?

People love going to Dubai dude

>they might die
We all die. Burgers just die sooner

Naw, says 0 insurance payments received. But his insurance is listed right there.

My bill looked a lot like that when I got hospitalized. I had to call my health insurance provider to figure out what was going on. They told me to ignore it, few months later I get a receipt from them with the monies paid and what was left for me to pay (liek, 4% of the bill or something)

My brother broke his leg on different places when he was working in the USA. They stabilized him and flew him back to the Netherlands with a medial flight the next day because it is cheaper than staying in an American hopital.

Same thing happened to me. Got my gallbladder removed, stood in hospital for like a week or so total. Bill said 25k or something, but I ignored it and it was paid off eventually.

>mfw unitedstatesians (aka citizens of the richest, most powerful country on the planet) will unironically say this is 100% ok

I remember my teacher in Ohio told how her brother died because of that kinda situation. I can't remember the story clearly so I'll just tell you what I remember.

>Be a hard working guy who cares for his family
>Family had a farm that they owned for generations
>The family is at risk of losing the farm
>work hard to keep the family's farm
>get cancer
>Couldn't pay the medical bill because it was expensive
>die
>Family ended up losing the farm
If anyone care about their race for stupid reason; they are white.

Look at it from the other side. Someone got a farm for cheap. The investors are happy. Welcome to turbo capitalism.

Healthcare is extremely cheap in this country. It's irresponsible to go without it, the epitome of laziness and neglect.

Stop blaming the system when you don't even bother to work within it.

>boo hoo my government doesn't hand everything to me on a silver platter so I'll just not even bother

fuck off reeeeeee

Want to explain why you believe that Healthcare is cheap?

Or did you mean to type insurance

>$14k for a CT scan
At the most upscale private hospital here a CT scan costs about $700-800

No one's trying to push for the American model in Europe.

Yeah, I meant insurance.

I don't even understand how these people just put this off until it explodes in their face. Have they never caught a cold? No dentist checkups? Glasses? None of these things?

Why would anyone with health insurance care about this at all?

Well I'd imagine some people cannot afford it. My current plan costs me almost $400 a month. Imagine if my car broke down, or some other emergency shit happened, I'd probably have to go without paying for it this month

>No one's trying to push for the American model in Europe.
sure they are thankfully rare but they do exist

>mention empathy
>"i am being detained"
fucking americans

In the US, if you have bad luck,
they'll let you rot on the street.
Or shoot you in the back.
It's reality for them... I know, it's a fuckin nighmare

It has no impact on my life if some guy I don't know and will never meet goes broke and dies somewhere in the US. It's no different than some random Indian starving to death or something

Writing examples where your insurances accepted to pay for 1 (one) bill is nice and all, but completely irrevelant in the case of someone who has a chronic condition.
If you really want to defend your healthcare, show examples where the patient was covered for at least 5 years of expensive medical bills.

>americans get willingly shot and pay for it

>[europoors rabbling]

Nice sociaty you have there. This is not even Africa tier anymore.

>"cant have the proles knowing about a revolution, just tell em to work more!"

You realize that you are still paying higher premiums due to people defaulting on their medical bills, ER visits and people falling out of the labor pool due to illnessess? Why do you want to voluntary pay more money?

>he doesn't deny it
>he just support it
and these are the people being world police

Name one reason for me to care about some random guy a thousand miles away from me who will never have a tangible effect on my life.

OH NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAH

It never was Africa tier. Muh empathy means fuck all.
>florida

>It never was Africa tier. Muh empathy means fuck all.
One of the biggest differences between whites and niggers is empathy. Niggers literally only care about themselves always live in the present. It's why they can never have civilization. Either you're a nigger, or you mentally already are one.

Still part of your country

I remember this actually being more reasonable than the headline makes you assume but i dont care enough to look it up

>russians talking about healthcare

makes me think

>The Constitution of the Russian Federation has provided all citizens the right to free healthcare

>ΓΌ r a negur
Niggers are the ones pushing so hard for this shit you retard.
Which means nothing if the quality is dogshit mixed with cat piss.

>I am sure all these private companies care for random people than the government
this is actually what americans believe...

In Poland too, but it's better to go to a private cabinet than to state hospital. Recently I've seen a photo of notification that one guy received from his hospital, informing him that hi planned examination was moved from 2021 to 2025

>Which means nothing if the quality is dogshit mixed with cat piss.
That's why privatization is a bad idea.

>rich people are not happy with healtchcare
>they now got to private clinics
>they will vote to make sure the universal healthcare budget shrinks
>middle classes are now also not happy with healthcare and now also go to private clinics instead
>they will now also vote to make sure the universal healthcare budget shrinks
>poor people have no choice, but to accept the shitty care