Best girl: Fargo edition

Who is your favorite Minnesota maiden? They're all no nonsense capable femme-sleuths, but I'm here to pose the real questions

Which is the most:
>confident
>intelligent
>fuckable (optional)
>marriage material (optional)
>perceptive
>based in reality

thank you and good luck

>that scene in the movie where she almost slips on ice and makes that cute as fuck face

all Gloria all the time

You okay there Margy?

Betsy Solverson

I've never been into chubby girls but I gotta say that Molly was cute as fuck. She has great eyes and a very purty mouth.

It's Molly for me.

step aside

Guys, how did we go from a good movie, 2 seasons of kino.. to this Ewan fucking McGregor playing 2 shitty characters meme?

What. The fuck. Happened?

don't forget MEW as swango, you sure can fry bacon that girl

Carrie Coon best waifu

I'm straight and even I agree.
Gloria a close second though.

Just think about Frances McDormand's thick curly leg hair, sweaty matted pit hair and a nice strong happy trail going from her massive bush all the way up her preggo belly to between her swollen saggy boobs with puffy milky nipples each adorned with a ring of long coarse nipple hairs.

You realize that being preggers made her slightly incontinent, right? And hidden in the mass of thick hair covering her crack and cheeks she obviously had a sensitive purple ring around her anus due to hemorrhoids, but I'm not sure if there was any leakage back there too.

Did she contain it all by simply wearing maxi pads all day every day, or did she have to use specialized underwear too?

G L O R I A
L
O
R
I
A

Probably just maxi pads, I doubt anything solid can get past the blockage made by her swollen rectal area. She probably does leak liquid shit depending on what she eats, but for everything else she would have to really strain to get it out, and even dig out the last bits with her fingers after a big shit. Would you help her by gently massaging her colon through her pissy hairy vagina, or dig the turd manually if she couldn't reach it because of her big round hairy belly? What if she accidentally peed on you while you were doing it?

I'd say Marge wins in every category except maybe Gloria's more fuckable

Hands down best weight gain role I've ever seen.

Had more flaws then the others.

>Best Fargo girl

Fuck Minnesota and that accent.

Whose son was this?

I watched 1 and a half episodes of S3 and quit. It's gonna take something special to get me to watch that season.

I'm just not feeling it at all. It's the Ewan McGregor thing. Why did they do it? Why have him play both characters? It's fucking stupid. It doesn't even look real

Anyone who doesn't say Margie is a fucking retard.

hey man, suspend your disbelief and you'll enjoy a lot more media

why does the picturesque winterscape assblast you friend

post more gloria