I just jumped back into arrow and why has everything gone so wrong?

I just jumped back into arrow and why has everything gone so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXL5PJ13J1w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

behind the scenes people changed and the people who took over listened to shippers

People point to Felicity, but really she's just a symptom of all the producers and writers having absolutely no direction or vision, plots that make no sense, baffling decisions (like the death) that completely sabotage any good will the show had left, and generally being really really dumb and careless.

>blaming felicity as opposed to the trillions of other problems that plague the show

I dont watch the show. Who is the blonde chick, and why do people hate her?

The better people went on to make Flash.

Guggenheim was allowed to write his waifu without supervision.

Arrow:

Season 1 pretty great, Merlyn is awesome villain. The story was very Year One and Grell era Ollie and ofcourse without this show we wouldn't have Flash and Legends so I automatically respect it for that.

Season 2 best season. Slade Wilson is perfect. Possibly as good as it gets for the show. Best flashbacks of all and I love how outclassed Ollie by Slade in both present day and in the past. Shado is fantastic as well.

Season 3 Rhas was sufficiently comic-booky with his Lazarus pits and green cape but definitely the worst season so far. Ray and Katana are best parts. Felicity almost single handedly dragged this season down.

Season 4 was much better than season 3 for having a more interesting villain. The flashbacks including Constantine/magic were pretty great. Suffers from too much Felicity (same problem was season 3) and side characters running out of shit to do.

My hopes for Arrow is that they embrace the craziness of DC like Flash and Legends have done. Have Brick, Vertigo and Merlyn be secretly working for some new big bad. Bring back Brother Blood cult. Keep the magic theme going. Have more Constantine more Vixen. Have Ollie team up with a Canary and a Speedy. Get rid of Dig and Felicity (tired of them, I don't see what else you can do with these characters.) Have crossovers with Legends, Flash and Supergirl be very common. Often the crossovers are the best episodes for Arrow. Have more meta human bad guys and show inventive ways Ollie takes them out.

Felicity ruined the show in season 3. Season 4 was abit better but Felicity sabotaged alot of the good stuff they were doing.

More crossovers would probably save Arrow. Felicity needs to die or become the Black Canary. Diggle needs to die or become the Guardian/Mr. Terrific or Curtis Holt needs to be the real Mr. Terrific and join up with the JSA in Legends/Flash. Need more Constantine.

They should introduce Richard Dragon.

First 2 seasons were good because she was just the hacker. Second 2 were bad because they tried to make here more important but it came off as annoying.

She is based off a very minor firestorm character.

>trillions of other problems

Who are you quoting?

But seriously this is hyperbole. Felicity should have been killed in season 3 by Rhas and the show would be twice as good. Killing off Laurel was a mistake too but it didn't completely ruin season 4 for me.

Pretty much the problem.

Flash is full on comic booky and not afraid of the weirder stuff thats related to the character.

Arrow just started to do magic and metas but Felicity gets so much screen time it's easy to forget they are trying to incorporate more of that stuff into the show.

IMO Season 3 would have been much better if Felicity was crippled and taken out of commission. Then in season 4 Dahrk should have killed Felicity (instead of Canary) and Calculator going full evil again would have been a huge improvement over what they have done. They simply made here too important.

Look how Flash uses Caitlin and Cisco. They are important and have great moments but they don't dominate every episode either. The show is about Flash as it should be. Arrow isn't really about Ollie and that's a big part of the problem at this point.

>Look how Flash uses Caitlin and Cisco. They are important and have great moments but they don't dominate every episode either.
Yeah. I've noticed and thought about that before. Even in episodes with lots of focus on Catlin and or Cisco, you still have lots and lots of Barry doing stuff as they fights whatever challenges they are struggling with at the time.

Meanwhile, just looking at the Arrow finale arc. Oliver was shockingly unimportant which was kind of surprising considering it should technically be his show.
And it was seriously Felicity and no joke, her dad who worked together to save the world from nuclear onslaught. Not Oliver. Not the Green Arrow. But Felicity the best hacker of the universe and her infamous dad!

That had never been ok in Flash.

Yeah basically they should copy the Flash and that would be the end of it. Not really worried about Legends. Kind of not sure how Supergirl and Superman will fit into all of this but it'll be interesting to see.

HOLY shit why not have Ollie meet Bats in a two parter? If they can put Supes in the CW why not??

Because Arrow it's not Arrow anymore. It's a completely different show with a completely different focus.

>I love how outclassed Ollie by Slade in both present day and in the past.
Shit taste confirmed. Slade godmoding was the beginning of the end for Arrow. Watching an entire second half of a season where the main villain stomps on the main character every episode or shows up in his lair just to beat his chest and slip away while twirling his mustache got boring after the second time, let alone the 8th.

How fucking retarded is Darhk, or anyone else in the entire universe of Arrow? Oliver is very clearly the same person; he is obscured very little. And he didn't even use the voice changer every time he fought Darhk.

Same thing applies for Barry meeting Iris in S1 or Wally in S2 as The Flash. He's the same height, build, face etc. and his vocal-cord bullshit barely change his voice. It's less than talking into a fan.

The shows target audience is teenage girls.

If this actually bothers you maybe capeshit is not for you

>forgets to mention the arrow should use his bow more
Just like the writers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXL5PJ13J1w

>Season 1 pretty great
>Darhk
>not as equally dull as Ra's
Jesus Christ, get some standards.

I think the first or second season of any show are always the best. No different with Arrow.

I was so enthralled by the first season of Arrow. Learning how Ollie became a fighter, his motivations, and the reveal of Merlyn being the Dark Archer all had me hooked. He's my favorite main villain (when he was a villain) of all of them. I like Slade a lot too, and the arc with Roy struggling with the super-serum and such, but not as much as the first season personally.

Now, I find Merlyn to be a butt-chinned deuchenozzle, but that's a different story.

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

I wanted for Ollie to get with her in seasons 1 and 2. Now I realize how wrong I was.

What the hell is that man doing? That's suppose to be Batman's job!

>why has everything gone so wrong?

We let the cucks have too many of their demands, and now they control everything

Why is Sup Forums always so passive about this shit? It happens literally every time, some idiots start spouting crazy shit and we don't get involved and suddenly they're the ones the market is pandering to.