Any source to this?

Any source to this?

Kek, #I'mWithHer now

Bump! Legit looking for source.

As much as I hate Shillary, I think everyone on Sup Forums would also be disappointed, and unlike her, they most definitely wouldn't love their daughter after that.

True, But i need some source on it nigga.

>Hillary is redpilled
>Sup Forums will denounce this
Cucks.

the source is Seventeen Magazine according to your pic

this isn't politics. fuck off.

The source is seventeen magazine, my brother

guess I'm voting for Hillary

No, because its as fake and gay as the people mag quote where trumpski calls republican voters stupid

How come the right isn't attacking Hillary's children like the left does with Donald's?

Yeah she's redpilled, she's a god damn lizard person

She knows about the conspiracies because SHE IS THE CONSPIRACY

I thought people were making fun of Chelsea. Not true?

Yeah, but we don't reveal our power level in magazine interviews like sperglords

So what's wrong that?

Well no shit is seventeen mag, but searching for it brings up nothing. I want a legit source.

She clearly wants less people to be red pilled.

So many Shillary posts lately

wtf I hate 1995 now

I'm not shilling, I just need a fucking source.

This is bullshit. Political correctness isn't new, and if she had said this back then, it would have been an enormous scandal.
Bill Clinton also dedicated a lot of his campaign to acting like a wigger and sucking up to blacks.

Jews for instance know shitskins are retarded and easily manipulated.

Doesn't mean you should support globalist Jews.

Why?

BECAUSE THEY ARE USING THIS KNOWLEDGE TO FLOOD WHITE COUNTRIES WITH THEM TO DILUTE US YOU KEK.

Because Donald's children are all Jewish, except for Barron.

His adult children are all married to Power Jews, converted to Judaism.

Ivanka married Jared Kushner, who is an AIPAC Orthodox Power Jew.

Eric Trump married to Jewish TV producer Lara Yunaska, had a very Jewish wedding under Crystal Chuppah

Donald Trump Jr. married to Vanessa Haydon, daughter of Bonnie and Charles Haydon. Jewish.

His youngest daughter Tiffany has been dating a Power Jew for a while, Ross Mechanic (Jonathan Mechanic's son).