He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dis guy though

lol he even reacts like he fucked up, he does his usual routine of blaming his lame-ass audience for him bombing, but he knows

well to be fair his audience are retarded liberals, so they are an easy out

Then why did he apologize?

it didnt even make sense in context though
It was stupid and more importantly it wasnt funny

For Tumblr to get off his ass.

T. field niggers

>Oi vay niggers how dare you bite the hand that feeds

I mean HE IS a comedian and a liberal who fights for dem kangs and queens, let it slide. like the water off a nappy headed nigger.

Maher has shown that there is nothing wrong with white men saying nigga on tv

It was a scripted incident dipshits

I hope you're a shill.

Jews script fake incident to stir up racial tension.

See also Lebron' gate.

FAKE
A
K
E

FALSE FLAG

i thought everyone was allowed to say "nigga" and only black people could say "nigger"

hes on HBO, theres no sponsors that will drop him, and I doubt people who subscribe to HBO would unsubscribe over bill maher saying house nigger.

t. Schlomo Shillstein

fuck off you dirty faggots

Tru dat. I wasn't sure he was alive let alone still hosting a gabfest.

Fuck off Schlomo

We know it's bullshit.

I also thought so.

And I'm Canadian.

>muh sponsors

HBO = Israel NGO

No you didn't

Fuck off shill

Get some new tricks

i voted for trump and still found this funny. that doesn't mean he shouldn't be fired though.

Fuck off Schlomo

You're not fooling anyone

kek

>wacha doin HBO

Yeah he did. He apologized.

>i voted for trump

This thread has nothing to do with him.

Fuck off Schlomo

No one believes these false flags anymore.

Go spray paint your synagogue or something.

It was a shill trying a new angle.

le ebin Sup Forums mastermind that see's through all the (((tricks)))

Now it does. Why did you even reply to him?

Nigga no one with an IQ over 100 believes this shit anymore.

If you fired every white person who used a racial slur, there wouldn't be anyone left to pay for nigger's ebt cards.

>“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” - Theodore Dalrymple

When it comes to offensive speech, it seems like leftists don't really care what is said. It only matters who said it.

Of course he didn't, it's payback for all the people who've gotten fired for wrongthink. Bill is better off ignored though imo.

Except the Maher works for the commie Jews and they told him to say it.

Aint hard to tell.

>When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.

Wow, so that explains a lot about Trump's campaign, huh?

Hey check out this faggot who thinks that he just said something clever.

It was FAKE

he said it so they could put this bullshit out there

Wake up dopes

Maher isn't a good guy. He's a Jew tool.

>I voted for trump and found a left-leaning comedian funny!!!
You want a cookie?

>It only matters who said it.

Doubt it. If a Hispanic or Asian guy said it, they'll still go after him. Just look how the media portrayed George Zimmerman as a white guy.

Fuck off Schlomo

No one is buying it

This

Too bad blacks have an IQ of 85

Jews play them like fiddles

Only if they aren't leftists.

Fuck off

It's fake

There is no 'controversy'

His first show was called "politically incorrect" his entire identity is about doing things wrong and then galvanizing people over free speech whenever someone doesn't like him.

Hypocrisy is wrong tho. Oh and all that shit about defending child abusers. Be sure to count on karmic justice.

I agree.

You get a helicopter ride.

Black/White

Left/Right

It's all Jews driving wedges

I agree.

But he's a fucking pussy faggot for apologizing.

He did a New Rules where ripped on liberals for constantly calling out celebrities when they say or do something "offensive". And then he ripped on the celeb for the canned PR apology.

Then the same thing happens to him and he apologizes.

Bill doesn't have sponsors at hbo so he can say nigger all he wants.
Paula Dean had sponsors on a network and can't say nigger.
Daniel Stern literally owned black men but had sponsors and a basketball team so he can't say nigger.
You can lose your job if you say nigger since your boss in your sponsor.
Only neets, hbo hosts, and niggers, can say nigger.

How has he even been on the air as long as he's been? Feels like at some point his fans would get sick of him

Anthony Cumia didn't apologize and got fired, didn't help that they did a bit for a year making fun of faggots having to go on cable news every other day to apologize for saying something offensive,

>Paula Dean had sponsors on a network and can't say nigger.

Paula Dean admitted that she said nigger once decades ago during an interview.

Fucking kys

Anthony Cumia > Bill Maher

Fuck this creep. When will he finally get his just desserts? Look at this shit defending pedophilia back in the 90s, by the way this couple he's talking about just broke up because IT'S FUCKING UNNATURAL AND ABUSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA

KEK HOUSE NIGGER IS BLEEPED ON HBO GO

he's not wrong in that video. according to the legal definition of rape in the united states, a woman can't rape a man. since that makes you upset, you should change it.

This. Bill Mahar can't form a coherent thought without it being written down in front of him.

Still pissed about Milo huh?

He said some pretty bad things about the Afro Americans

What the fuck does this have to do with Milo? The fact is that he wasn't even speaking about pedophilia in the video, he was talking about his own personal experience with abuse and got crucified for it, whereas Bill Maher was blatantly advocating for it and received no consequences. Stop changing the subject you fucking ingrate.

people in the US need to accept that nigga is a part of our language. it's not going anywhere, and it's not gonna make it disappear if you police people's speech. language changes over time, and maybe in a 100 years, nigga, along with a bunch of other english words, will disappear from our vocabulary. until then, he nigga, she nigga, you nigga, we all nigga

>Russians literally trying to hack the voting machines of the US during last election
>BUT BILL MAHER SAID NIGGER ON CABLE TELEVISION!!!

why the fuck was this news again?

i thought it was a pretty funny joke desu

Only Milofags keep bringing that clip up, your saltiness is comically transparent.

Youre like a moth to the flame.

That's a meme.

Yeah, Bill Maher is untouchable.
Let's go suck his dick.

The only thing worse the liberal talk show hosts are there sheepish, braindead, sycophantic audiences. Now more than ever.

>there sheepish
also, maher's audience isn't just left, you shouldn't broadcast your stupidity so much, even on an anonymous board

Holy shit, I get it that racism is still prominent in the birth ground of the KKK. But's it's 2017 can we get over this "is it racist?" shit yet. He didn't Kramer it and start shouting it at a group of black people. Context is key, take it as a joke. It's fine and dandy for a black comic to shit out word like honky or cracker in a joke without society batting an eye. Plus, anyone who has commented on the internet has at least typed the word nigger somewhere on the internet, and we know a good chunk of those people ain't black.

His mistake what not calling Trump the n-word.

He basically did though: White Kanye = Caucasian Nigger

>Anthony Cumia didn't apologize and got fired
And his life is better for it. Now he's his own boss.

>anyone who has commented on the internet has at least typed the word nigger somewhere on the internet
Main reason I use this site. Nigger!

(((white))) people posted this

Niger is literally the latin word for black.
People have used this word for thousands of years to describe dark colored things. It's a word, nothing more.
Niggers need to get over themselves, and the sooner they do so, the better off they will be in the long run.

agreed