/Hacks/ in the bag

>they liked it

Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO

desu i think they are trying to avoid a shitstorm
if they didnt like it theyd be accused of the usual shit

>having to because of shitstorm
>not because it was good

Stay classy Sup Forums

reddit letter media already got btfo months ago by ralphthemoviemaker, and he didn't like it

>ralphthemoviemaker
literally who?

They liked a movie because it was good? Jesus Christ what the fuck why is this allowed.

Because that goes against Sup Forums and Sup Forumss programming.

They said it out clearly, it's basically a marvel movie.
They can't bash it without retroactively invalidating all their previous reviews about marvel movies.

They were outed as hacks as soon as they hyped up Force Awakens

>they werent hacks prior
>being this new to RLM

>horribly average capeshit
>good

For DC, it was good

It was a fairly good movie.

I don't think that should make it "good"
But you're right

>bringing politics into something that it shouldn't be brought into.

L

>implying this movie isn't surrounded in a shitstorm of overly politicized garbage
Know why this got such rave reviews? It aint because its an average capeshit movie

Thats hilarious because RLM are literally the only movie review channel thats somehow worse than Ralphs

"World War 1 was a metaphor for the internet"

Mile Stolkasa

It's not hard to figure out why they liked Wonder Woman- their expectations had been lowered so much that all it had to be was merely alright for them to be happy with it. You can see the opposite happening with the Marvel movies- they're all staying on the same level of pretty good, but each successive one has higher and higher hurdles to clear to get any meaningful praise from them.

>Know why this got such rave reviews?
It didn't.

Ah I guess I'm wrong then, I was thinking of that "95%" RT score

Regardless, if this didn't have stronk female lead it would be another capeshit dumpster fire

Marvel cucks on suicide watch

Thats high for a DC movie.

Better than the Avengers....

they even said it was good for a cape movie, not like a classic

Again, my questions still stands. Who are the are the Ralphs

But it's true.

James Rolfe's video had nothing to do with anything and he's barely even a Movie Critic, still exploded.

RLM literally shit on the Gostbusters movie.

The only reason they didnt get heat was because Fatten Oswalt started a twitter rant about James.

So now that Wonder Woman is the first actually good DCEU movie will Joss "Salad-Toss" Whedon do reshoots for Justice League to put in more Diana?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

Very lukewarm response. They praised it for not being a steaming pile like the other DCEU movies.

They didn't, they fucking loved that shit.

>everything is a conspiracy

Thats because they are legit Marvelshills.
You fags can defend them all day long, but that doesn't change the fact that they can't seem to get out of the mindset of loving the generic crap Marvel shats twice a year and then shit on everything capeshit related that dares not to have a minus 90% RT score.

Seen a lot of people on Sup Forums saying they thought it was good to alright.
Might watch it, but I don't watch a lot of movies in theatres.

What mike said about how he was put off by all of the bullshit surrounding it and ww isn't someone to look up to, marie curie is, the director of the movie is, and how sadly some may disregard it due to the feminist shilling for it really spoke to me.

>I loved it. It was everything I dreamed of. *sniffle*

t. mike

>Seen a lot of people on Sup Forums saying they thought it was good to alright.
Those are obvious shills, dude.

C U C K S

They had the same reaction to doctor strange and civil war .

the world is flat too, just round earth shills getting to you

>desu i think they are trying to avoid a shitstorm
You didn't watch the "Fem-busters" vids where they repeatedly joked about how much they hate women?

Is there any real proof they suck Disneys cock? Liking movies that you didn't like does not count. I like them but have never followed any discussion about them on Sup Forums or elsewhere. Is this just a meme shitpost thing?

>James Rolfe thinks Gaddot is a good WW.
Pathetic.

>and how sadly some may disregard it due to the feminist shilling

Wonder Woman was "feminist shilling" since the character was created.

No, there is no real proof. It's just people getting upset that Mike and Jay like different toy commercials than they do.

So?

DELETE THIS

Not quite. The faggot who fucks dogs is the worst because he thinks he's being patrician.

why would you lie about something that's so laughably easy to disprove?

They are the capeshit kings, what are you talking about

On the contrary, if anything, the fact it had controversy probably made them want to hate it to piss everyone off.

NEVER...

>95% on RT
Right, with an average critic's score of 7.6/10. Learn how RT works you dummy. If 200 critics all gave a movie a 7/10 that would show up as a 100% on RT.

I have never seen a video where they "loved" a Marvel movie. Look at Dr. Strange. They basically said it was "okay" and passable but still had a lot of flaws. Christ, you act like people either love a movie to death or absolute hate it to death. There is something called a middle ground.

Isn't that Iron Man's score also?

If it isn't, it's similar. That's where 90% of capeshit ends up falling, with some exceptions like TDK or SM2

>they liked it
>its actually good
whats the problem?

BTFO

What's the problem

why can't Sup Forums into moderate opinions?

>SJW-movie made by jews get good reviews from everywhere
>opening still smaller than 50mil R-rated flick
>somehow Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO
tumblr-logic

>that ending

I stopped following them long time ago.
Their opinions will become relevant when they make a watchable movie.

That's high for a superhero movie. You won't find many higher scores either for Marvel or DC.

>opening still smaller than 50mil R-rated flick
>and still better than other bigger budgeted superhero movies

>Sup Forums here I always liked it

>>and still better than other bigger budgeted superhero movies
Such as Civil War? Age of Ultroin? Spiderman? Iron Man 2&3? Batman? A fucking Superman?

First Iron Man, second Captain America movie (also made more than the first one, but that one has a smaller budget), the two Thors, second Hulk (like with CA, it also made more than the first but on a bigger budget), the two Amazing Spider-Man movies, more than Batman Begins on the same budget, Doctor Strange, and probably a some more.