picarto.tv/Shenanimation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sock on her tail
that is adorable

>Why don't you have, like, a boyfriend?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>sock on tail

see this...

this is the reason why real world females are inferior to 2D.

Weep you women! My penis has given you up!

Cute. CUTE. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEE

>the look on Camille's face

Will it work?

Is a good plan

Shen and Crob are speaking on mic on the stream right now.
picarto.tv/Shenanimation

It's a leg warmer.
I think. Maybe.
I'm becoming less sure as I type.

>spoiler

the image deserves it, but you might've killed the thread.

Cute

No advertising.

That's really pushing advertising. The talking is over anyways.

Why the spoiler?

This has taken a turn for the better.

Anybody have a link to that pic Colo drew?

They just talked about anime

Why didn't anyone try and get spoilers out of them

Dramatic reveal of best girl's best outfit. Though if you read comics how they are supposed to be read in the first place a spoiler is unnecessary.

What pic?

Drew lewd in a stream, I made the mistake of assuming he'd post it and didn't screencap.

I want to cuddlefuck Violet so badly.

What kind of lewds we talking here?

lol fuck off

well no when people post links to that mods have a tendancy to delete entire threads

YES

they've never deleted the entire thread before, it's always the individual post

I said they have a tendancy
I think it has to do with who is on watch or something but I've seen whole threads go just becuase of a link
either way posting the link is a bad idea

yeah just tell people if something is going on in-stream, they can find it themselves.

Problem Solved.

they don't have a "tendency" because they haven't done it. at least not in the last few months

again still a bad idea to post the link

no it isn't

Violet once again manages to warm my heart and my dick at the same time.

anaru

That is a cute blush.

I wanna rub my dick against those abs.

is scaley the new prequel?!

how are they similar

theyre both webcomics duh

no really what does even mean

Why is she so cute

Because shes relatable and "on our level". Not unlike belinda or amber.

Lets be real here, I doubt anyone in this thread could've dated 90% of the schoolies in high school, if they were, you know, real and human.

It doesnt hurt that seemingly every pose Camille makes reaches some new level of cuteness, either.

>Not unlike belinda or amber
But no one likes either of them.

People like Amber.

Well, some people do.

This comic just has too much fucking dialogue. If it weren't for lizard waifus, literally nobody would care about it.

Now all she needs is a good nailbat

Everybody run, the jig is up!

...the whole punchline in that comic is one characters conspiratorial tirade. Everyone else has reasonably sized speech bubbles, hers are long in comparison.

Have you seen the other comics? This is par for the course.

You could say that for the earlier comics but the newer comics have clearly cut down on the dialogue.

At what point does it change?

Scalie Schoolie's text quantity vary a lot, going from walls of text to barely any speech bubble in some of its comics.
You're just cherrypicking the extremes, the next one you'll post will probably be that radio conversation about Waluigi.

>At what point does it change?

I'm not fucking looking through all the comics to find the point for you. And you know have to ask: is the dialogue really that long and hard for you people? Because I'm diagnosed with ADHD, which can make reading difficult at times and I had no problems with the dialogue.

The one I posted was literally the first one that showed up in google image search for scalie schoolie. This was the second. Pretty much all of them are like this.

It's a lot of words for a four panel comic, and comics are visual mediums. If you want to do walls of text, there are other avenues.

We spent the past like 4 threads oohing and ahhing and besting at amber.

Belinda got semi-official merchant.

I'm not saying they are violet or lily tier but it's clear people like them.

There's a lot of traditional photographers nowadays. Some of them are hipsters who won't get with the times, but most of them are just traditionalists. Like, say, a lizard with a Nester haircut, disco earrings, and a hot scoops outfit on who publishes a physical newspaper.

We love you, Amber, never change.

I always liked Belinda. She was adorably pathetic, and I liked her outfit. It took me a little bit to warm up to Amber, but her broken soul and insatiable thirst got cuter the more I saw her.

The dialogue in that one doesn't seem that bad.

French comics have way more dialogue than these do.

I think we may need to confront the possibility that the people complaining about the dialogue may be victims of bad American public schooling.

>if they were, you know, real and human
eww

We'd all date them if they were real and scalie, that's almost an axiom. Realistically, though, few of the girls would have been in our league if they were human. I'd go as far as to say Geraldine would be in our league, but Liska? Iris? Even Grizzelda and Violet?

>There's a lot of traditional photographers nowadays
None of them are professionals tho

>Dating Lily or Sally and they get arrested

>Wanting to date Iris

She's fucking loaded, though, and she's pleasantly thick. That's not even mentioning the fact that she's a tuatara.

I won't give her points for her personality, but maybe she's a sweetie underneath her aloof and materialistic nature.

>Why don't you have, like, a boyfriend?

Does anyone in this comic have a boyfriend?

If she's a favorite then why doesn't she ever show up in comic

She's like saffron: you use her sparingly for the best results, otherwise you'll make people sick of her and waste something valuable. Nobody wants to read the Comically Rich Proto-Lizard strip every week. Girls like Camille, Violet, and Teresa are like vanilla: you can heap that shit into a dessert dish and nobody would ever complain.

A tail warmer.

They are all 2D. You will never be close to them. They are not real.

Ada and Teresa are a couple, and Lily was a single mom in the concept art. Everyone else is either blatantly single or unknown.

I'd try to date Violet, human or not.

Why do you have to remind me ;_;

Wait. Humas are real in this world? Or is it like a Spongebob deal?

I get the feeling lilac is the kind of mom that wants grandkids ASAP SO good luck with that

>your boyfriend isn't nearly as strong as you, you know
>when I was your age and so horribly cute, I'd only let the biggest and strongest snakes even talk to me
>when are you going to get with that Johnny Handsome hunk and ditch that impotent loser
>you're in the room every time, and she flat-out ignores you consistently

It was a throwaway gag that someone needed to say, so the artist just kinda put in humans for the sake of the gag since the scalie schoolie canon is not exactly meticulously sculpted or anything. I'm sure they get to regret that decision at least once a day when someone asks.

It was probably for the best though, as a reptilian movie character would probably result in another Sally kinda scenario.

Obviously the humans are rubber suits or marionettes..

>I recognize that millennia-old reference!

I'd get SO swole just for her.

It's not just a muscle thing. It's a height thing too. Plus you gotta be tough as nails

I'm surrendering to the waifu game here

I want to fuck that lizard.

He-hey, I'm 6'4''.

>Plus you gotta be tough as nails
Shit.

>you're in the room every time, and she flat-out ignores you consistently
Obviously just stand up to her and show her you have some balls.

WHICH LIZARD?

D-dose hips doe

Fuck that ugly shit. Scalie Schoolie has the better waifus.

It's true

Hey, I'm a public school American and think decompression is the cancer killing the comic industry.

Modern capeshit comics are only about five pages worth of story at most.

Not to mention the fact that comedy needs a setup for a payoff.

The DbM waifus are good in a pinch. They've got curves and shit.