What's your go-to movie snack, faggots? Pic related is the most patrician combo, but I'll entertain other ideas

What's your go-to movie snack, faggots? Pic related is the most patrician combo, but I'll entertain other ideas.

Depends where I'm watching a movie.

Theatre? I go to Bulk Barn and load up on chocolates, pepperettes, and soda. Then I get fries at the theatre and bring my own cajun spice for them.

Friend's house? They're the host, they feed me. It's usually popcorn and chips or "family gathering" snacks (read: mini quiches, mini sausages, cheese, etc.). Soda or anything alcoholic to drink.

My place? I order pizza or Chinese, drink is lots of liquor.

Theatre? Sunflower seeds, dip, and classic coke.

Home? Salad and a glass of water

I usually just go with the catch of the day, unless its Cod.

>Salad and a glass of water

I would rather eat nothing than eat Salad while watching a movie.

>semen sucked from a BBC by a white woman
>white blood
>popcorn

i find this is the best combination

So are you supposed to eat the popcorn and the candy together? Or are you supposed to pick them out separately and eat them?

the varying textures would really be unpleasant if you tried to just eat a handful of that shit.

Austismu.

I wanna swab her folds

the fetish art of wendys and their twitter account has put me off ever eating there again

Popcorn original m&ms mix is by and large the best combo of any two foods in the world

>salad and a glass of water

....Is it like, Caesar salad, with croutons, anchovies, and sparkling water?

I'd separate them. I think the only reason they mixed them together to begin with was so that its a bit easier to butter both the MnMs and the popcorn at the same time.

I like where your head is at, OP, but I prefer the classic popcorn and Milk Duds combo, or popcorn with Red Vines or Twizzlers separately. Also, Coke Zero if they have it. I go to the movies by myself, and engage fat kid mode, so I buy the popcorn and soda combo with free refills, and refill at least once per.

Did the opposite for me.

Went there for the first time in years, and got delivery a few nights ago.

t. reddit

I thought I was the only one that did that. Everyone thinks I'm weird when I bring it up. The best is when the popped corn is still warm and melts the M&Ms a little.

Funny you should say that, because the original sentence I wrote was

>I might just have borderline autism, but I think the varying textures would really be unpleasant if you tried to just eat a handful of that shit.

Something about biting into some soft popcorn and hitting a hard M&M would really skeeve me out.

But then again, my family were hunters, so maybe I just have traumatic memories of the times I went to take a bite of a piece of meat and broke a tooth on a piece of buckshot.

>Popcorn and chocolate
>mixing sweet and savoury together
You disgusting degenerate faggot

caramel corn is great though

I haven't tried it

>I'd separate them. I think the only reason they mixed them together to begin with was so that its a bit easier to butter both the MnMs and the popcorn at the same time.

What? Why would you want to pour artificial butter flavoring on M&Ms???

To give them more flavor?

I was going to argue with you, but then I saw your double dubs and decided not to

Cherry icee and bunch-a-crunch

>mixing junk food with even more junk food
D-Do Americans actually do this?

t. sausage with beans for BREAKFAST

>25+ posts in
>no crab legs
Plebs, all of you are disgusting fucking plebs.

I hate popcorn. It smells like shit to me and I haven't tasted it in years. I call it poopcorn

Always sneak one of these badboys into the cinema

>his theatres don't serve liquor

if it's an action movie
>cherry coke
>mike and ikes
if it's a space movie
>jr mints
if it's a serious movie
>nothing

B A S E D

nigger beer

That's not beer, it's malt liquor. Oh, nevermind, you said NIGGER beer. Correct. Malt liquor is nigger beer.

>American theater
>they sell popcorn with fucking butter grease shit on top
>fat fucking american pigs eating that shit during the film
>smearing and wiping the grease on their american pig hands all over the seats

How do you people even dare to enter an american theater at this point? It must be fucking disgusting in there.

>t.Europoor, eats dirt and crumpets watching shitty French student films

nachos

Wendy's does delivery for you? Where do you live famalam?

I'm an Ohiofag (Wendys was founded in this state) and there's a Wendys literally ever square mile but I've never heard of them delivering.

>UK theater
>Sugar on popcorn
>Fat, pale inbred Britcuck gets audibly fatter stuffing his gob with Malteses and sugary starch, burping beer stench into the theater