>I AM VILLAIN, AGREE WITH ME
>NO!
>I AM VILLAIN, *EXPLOSION* AGREE WITH ME
>HMM
>NO!
>I WILL DESTROY YOU *EXPLOSIONS* *LASERS*
>LOVE!
>I AM DEFEATED
10/10 this movie was fantastic I am going to post this opinion to be contrarian guys this movie was good guys

HHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

Wow that's disgusting. Seeing Ares was one of the only draws I could think of.

I wanted to laugh my ass off when they showed the flashback of Ares being kicked out of Olympus and he still looked like the old British guy with the mustache

whats the problem? Ares literally forms the suit out of metal debris lying around. Could have been worse tbqh or are you just another triggered Marvel shill?

I refuse to believe that's real.

Wilkinson would've given him the cape and the crest on top of the helmet.

Looks like a gimp

His armor looked almost demonic in the movie, very filthy and grimy, indicative that he is truly fallen.

It fits the Snyder aesthetic. Only marvlets cry about things not being 1:1 with the comics

Someone who saw it, can you please accurately share how powerful he was portrayed? Was he honestly god like? Could he take on a kryptonian?

How would he do against doomsday?

Can he take on Thor? Solo the avengers?

He was beating the shit out of Diana until she went over 9000

you mean wonder woman?

>until she went over 9000

WITH THE POWER OF LOVE

Just trigger them by asking how well the Thor character was adapted to the movies.

Why was Ares still sporting that ridiculous mustache after revealing himself, god damn.

>How would he do against doomsday?
I don't think so. My reasoning is that Wonder Woman could beat Ares but she couldn't beat Doomsday. I'm not a comic nerd so maybe I am wrong. It seems Doomsday isn't a bitch to magic like Superman is.

Yes. He had telekinesis and could summon magic lightning and was totally vicious. Wonder Woman had to use his own power against him in order to defeat him. He was very, very god-like. He also showcased some other power like disappearing and appearing at will.

>How would he do against doomsday?

Considering that everybody who fought Doomsday was weaker, he'd do well. He'd oobliterate Doosmday easily or simply send it to the sun or something like that.

>Can he take on Thor? Solo the avengers?

While having a tea, yes.

They make a point to mention that only a god can kill a god. WW defeated him by using his own lightning of mass destruction against him.

>Wonder Woman could beat Ares but she couldn't beat Doomsday

Because she reflected Ares power back at him. WW has only melee powers so she couldn't beat Doomsday healing factor and projectile blasts. Ares could do that easily. Ares would only lose against another god and even then he killed all other gods so he's still stronger than most of them. WW won 'cause she's the main character and he's the villain.

Did you watch the movie? He had his armor. The armor on the right was made out of hot metal from the wreckage of a plane. It also made him look hellish and metal as fuck.

Doomsday in BvS is almost religious in nature. The kryptonian ship calls it "an ancient Krpyton abomination" and it requires a forbidden blood ritual and a dead body to be made.

Also, it was implied he still wasn't 100% recovered from the battle with the Gods in the ancient days. There's also no proof he died, he disappeared and is an entity that can teleport around, he's probably alive, considering the comic book rules regarding death.

How can he killed by his own lightings?

he should have just had a full beard, the silly british mustache was stupid, I guess they couldn't change is look or people wouldn't recognize him....? that was dumb as fuck, I lol'd when it happened.

>mustache was stupid
*blocks your path*

He was brandishing Zeus' lightning.

It was silly in the flashback of the ancient days.

this

There was a lot of demonic subtext in BvS

desu, I understand why they had to allude to it being "doomsday" but lets be real, it was really a re-animated Zod

When they revealed Ares to be Harry Potter's teacher from the third movie, and then it reverted to a CGI punchathon and a generic monologue about human nature, that really ruined the movie.

dude, not what I mean. The idea Ares had the same look when he was expelled from Olympus. Ares statues and busts typically depict his face as bare, some had gone bearded. Mustache though? No....it looked fucking silly.

lol I'm not defending Nigel Thornberry as Ares I was just posting Gordon's mustache since it looks funny

To be quite honest I like the armor a lot. The actor that played ares wasn't a great choice, but what was worst of all was the fucking mustache in the flashback

nobody

You try making a suit out of scrap in less than 30 seconds

both design are trash

She was literally a god killer.

Also, keep in mind his armor was just metal from the destruction that he warped around him in the fight. /fa/ fags pls go

ok

>WW won 'cause she's the main character and he's the villain.

It's literally explained that only she can kill Ares because she's technically a god, the daughter of Zeus.

Did you even watch the fucking film?

I'm not talking about Are's death but WW defeating him. Ares KILLED the other gods, who could also have killed him. Why couldn't he kill WW? Because she's the hero of the story.

>Ares
>not Mars
Ceaser > Alexander

WW could have totally beaten DD though. Not in the comics maybe but in DCU the moment Snyder was stupid enough to show is that Diana had the ability to dismember Doomsday it became a foregone conclusion that she could win eventually. His hits were doing nothing other then briefly stunning her, whereas she could chop his head off eventually. He was already down to one arm and it wasn't healing back.

Superman sacrificing himself to kill Doomsday was false drama.

Then why she couldn't defeat a mutant kryptinian?

Because he didn't have a weakness to gods.

>Why couldn't he kill WW?

Because unlike every other God she possessed the power of love.

Also Ares outright stated that Zeus spirit bomb had weakened him, thus why he's still on Earth.

>True villain is the eternal anglo

What did (((they))) mean by this?

plus, WW was designed by zeus to kill ares if the world needed it. Like Ares was fighting type, but wonder woman was fairy type, so she won.

Bravo nolan

>less than 30 seconds
Stark had like a month to build the whole thing and it was clumsy as hell