What makes Americans so violently psychotic?

based

I think this was a british news story

Revenge of the autist? I knew a guy like that growing up. He actually punched someones teeth out because the guy said he had anger mangamenr issues. the irony was not lost on me.

He sounds like some enemy stand user from Jojo’s bizarre adventure.

>9gag.com
>story is from the UK

dumb trannyposter

>be nerdy kid who keeps to himself
>bunch of niggers mess with you, nickname you harry potter because you look like a dork virgin
>you take it and try to not pay it any heed
>it goes on
>for months
>and months
>grinding your psyche
>it finally starts getting to you
>you finally reply, ask them to stop
>that only makes things worse
>they start taking pictures of you and sharing them on facebook calling you the walmart harry potter, spreading false rumors that make you look like a creepy, disgusting person who is a virgin on top of that
>you finally snap and kick the shit out of everybody
>get arrested
>tabloids oversimplify the situation
>parents of your bullies have connections and leak all sorts of derogatory shit about you to the press
>your bullies cry and post more shit about you on social networks
>you are now the villain
>the verdict is already decided before you even go to court
>put in jail
>guards literally put you on the niggerest area in the whole jail because you're "not man enough" and hurt "those poor young girls"
>raped, abused, and laid the blame on multiple prison issues that extend your conviction ad infinitum
>get shot

The american dream.

They are always angry because their pee pees are constantly rubbing on stuff.

The eternal roastie can be quite annoying.

To be honest, it's the same in Europe. If you beat up a bully bad enough you might end up in prison, they do the same shit to young boys in prison here.
Normies are shit everywhere, you just can't win as a beta male.

Looks like the virgin from that one meme lmao

based, roasties btfo

Roasties BTFO

Why are Amemericans so unable to take the banter? lmao

lmao roasties btfo

The guy looks handsome 2bh
Shame he's in jail

Roasties btfo

People like him get hundreds of love letters in jail, going there is the best thing that happened to this virgin

Why is that a thing? not this guy but why do serial killers and the like get this type of attention?

women love bad boys are you 12 my man

Talk shit get hit, I hate it when girls think they can get away with it just because they are female. If you want to act like a male, be ready to fight like a male desu.

it just baffles me that a woman killer can still get poon in jail. i don't understand the reasoning thats all.

whitebois seething

Everyone is on meds
Just watch 15 minutes of american TV, you'll see 200 ads for prescription "medicine".
((Big pharma)) has their entire country by the balls.

He is handsome
I want to marry him

Lots of women are crazy, many of them have a thing for abusive men, and the fame that come with being a dangerous criminal

It's not even about being a bad boy in cases like this. It's a fetish. Not that girls don't like bad boys (they do) but people like OP's pic aren't bad boys regardless of if they sperg out

Because nothing is ever the fault of white american men.

They always blame blacks, muslims, jews, mexicans, wall street, globalists, feminists, corporations etc.

That's not an American man you retard.

But Harry Potter is handsome

Silent killer type - Fucking based!!!! :DDD

opioids

I think he is cute and he looks like he fucks with intensity