Does anyone actually know anyone who has gone to see this? Could (((they))) be inflating the true box office numbers?

Does anyone actually know anyone who has gone to see this? Could (((they))) be inflating the true box office numbers?

I know 7 people who have seen this I'm one of them

Me and my boyfriend saw it

Yeah it's funny how much this movie has made when there has been zero hype for it

my wife, her son, and the Best Buy guy she's really friendly with saw it

I saw it. Alone.
Thank god the guards didn't notice me and pull me out due to the no singles policy.

No one I know has talked about watching any comic book movie or Star Wars for that matter. Which is odd since I am around gutter trash all day (Taco Bell).

>A movie starring Gadot makes more than Scarjo in Ghost in the Shell when GitS had tones of trailers and publicity compared to this
How

I hate Gal Gadot but ScarJo is a very shitty actress too.

Sup Forums's waifus has seen them.

1. MOMMY
2. Jessica Chasstain
3. BDH
4. Rachel Weisz
5. Mary Elizabeth Roastie
6. Rooney Mara
7. Herschlag
8. Milana Vayntrub
9. Lupita Nyong'o
10.Anne Hathway
11.Emma Watson
12.Emma Stone
13.Emma Roberts

IF YOUR'E WAIFU IS LISTED, THEN YOU HAVE TO GO WATCH

>I hate Gal Gadot
Why?

I went to see something else and this shady looking dude handed me a stack of money and asked me to buy fifty tickets to Wonder Woman, whether I wanted to watch it or not.

I want Gal Gadot to bully me!

I did.

It had a lot of positive buzz but I came out very disappointed. Its extremely overpraised by numales looking to capitalize on leftie politics and PC points.

Some massive faggots on that cinemasins channel said it was as good as Raiders of the Lost Arc.

Fucking cringy,

It was better than avengers

>Its extremely overpraised by numales looking to capitalize on leftie politics and PC points.
The people that called us teenage girls for jacking off to Suicide Squad are the same people that are screaming about Gal Gadot being #SLAYYYY. Fucking politics.

Mine too. I told him he wasn't getting any vag till he agreed to come watch it with me and say he liked it. He said he liked it but wouldn't make eye contact. Men who watch this movie are so dumb it's awesome. Girl power amitrite?

gay

I saw a Greyhound near my theater with lots of hispanic people getting off of it near show time.

Very suspicious, let me get a picture for you.

Shut up. you teenage girl

I loved this film, and I loved MoS and BvS and hated SS. The funny thing is it was almost beat for beat exactly like BvS. And there's a bunch of pictures of snyder directing Gadot in how to be a proper WW. So I ask you this, did based Snyder trick the plebs into liking one of his films because people thought he didn't actually direct it? He wrote the story for it and was on the set the entire time. Is Jenkins a patsy?

I honestly wonder this and it makes me laugh every fucking time.

I did the day it came out. Left the theater satisfied.

I don't know a single person who saw this and the theater was empty when I was there. but i dindn't see it either

It feels like a Snyder movie, especially like 300, but it isn't a BRAVO SNYDER movie like BvS.

Saw it with 4 of my friends.
Want to see it again.

It's not a masterpiece like BvS, but it's what it had to be, Snyder changed a lot in this film. I definitely think he capitulated because he had too. But it was still great.

>I-It's a trick! (((They))) are inflating the n-numbers! *sharts*

>It's not a masterpiece like BvS

My favorite film is Clockwork Orange and I like actual films like 400 blows and the films of Tarvosky. Seriously I probably have watched more films in my life than you will ever do, and I absolutely loved BvS. It was incredible.

I don't get the irrational hatred for that film. It was truly great.

i bought two tickets, one for me and one for my gaping vagina

I have the theory that it's moslty DCucks the ones mad because a SJW movie is finally vindicating the failed DC universe.

Why would Jewish folk inflate numbers. ..?

I plan to see it. But it's nout out in Germany yet.

>i watch a lot of movies therefore i know what's good

I enjoy good films, I know what I'm talking about. What's your favorite film? Did you just not understand BvS? Honest question, not being condescending.

But SS already did that by winning an Oscar.

I just watched and is waaaay better than BvS. Still capeshit tho

Why is she so goddamn cute?

I do not, but neither do I doubt that it is successful.

>Does anyone actually know anyone who has gone to see this? Could (((they))) be inflating the true box office numbers?

No, but then again, everyone who is seeing this for SJW politics will have seen it this weekend, this movie is still in the red so this upcoming weekend is very important, and at this point in time it depends on word of mouth rather than reviews.

Also, Cruise's 'The Mummy' opens this weekend, if it's a hit it will certainly make things hard for WW.

I wanna go down on poison's pusy

All my family dude... 10 humans

I mentioned seeing it while chatting with a barista today. She said she really wants to see it.

Why isn't Gal Gadot on this list?

>T...the movie isn't doing well! The J00z are tricking you!
>XD ((())) MEME

kill yourself sand nigger

Based Froggo's brother saw it.

Because his opinions are formed by memes.

Based pusyposter

If Gal Gadot is you're waifu then you've already seen it or your a poorfag and should just kys

No ir wasn't

my buds thats run red letter media saw it
said was decent

Saw it
It was just ok, third act was where it lost me. Turned into a cgi splurge fest. Gal was good in it though. Best DC movie yet

You made a mistake, you forgot to add
> 14. Gemma Artenton

well jay's practically a woman and mike was paid thousands so ofc they "liked" it.