If the Movie stinks... Just don't go!

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE

The mid 90's warned us. It warned us and we didn't listen...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nerv5YEiJok
youtube.com/watch?v=TDPY8qlnOv8
youtube.com/watch?v=0szx6NONRz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but Jay only likes arthouse films that aren't in english.

It's the AVGN's Ghostbusters review 20 years prior.

normies ruin everything

>If you stop going to bad movies, they'll stop making bad movies
>If it's a remake of a classic, watch the classic
>If it's a sequel after III, give it a rest
>If the movie stinks just don't go

We didn't listen

all movies suck
carrying a camera around and trying to portray a story with a couple of trained monkeys and a super computer with millions of dollars invested into digitally removing wrinkles from a 50 year old jackass ass was a terrible ideas
There is a reason why actors play the same character doing the same story for years in theater

The executive jumping out of the window is still the best part.

kek

>Implying even a fraction of bad movie's profit comes from people who don't like it going to see it anyway to see how much they hate it

Believe it or not, most people are just plebs who will eat up actual shit if Hollywood pumps it out

Reminder that Jon Lovitz was one of the only writers/cast members of SNL in the mid-80s who wasn't fired for being godawful and causing the show's slump in quality.

that's not what was implied at all user, I don't know where you got that.

well that's not the link I meant. Adorable though.

youtube.com/watch?v=nerv5YEiJok

Jon Lovitz has always been based.

The point is 98% of filmgoing audience is made up of complete and total, unrepentant plebeians

Didn't he also beat the shit out of Andy Dick for making light of Phil Hartman's murder?

The point is that the onus of deciding which movies to see is being placed back upon then without the consumer protection of an honest professional critic but offering them parting wisdom in how to decide.

Yes but in his defense, Andy Dick was the one who got Hartmann's wife into drugs in the first place so that was an amazingly fucked up thing for him to joke about.

I guess you could say he was a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=TDPY8qlnOv8

ALL HAIL DUKE, DUKE IS LIFE

I AM PROMETHEUS! THE LAST MAN ALIVE! SO ALONE! SO ALONE!

Promutheus, no.

I only just noticed that the fat zombie is Tor Johnson.

andy put the phil hartman hex on him

youtube.com/watch?v=0szx6NONRz0
>You're Satan, aren't you?

I miss this show

i remember seeing some episode from the early 80s and thinking who the fuck are all these people, why is robert downey and anthony michael hall there?