Is he a legit serial killer, bros?

Is he a legit serial killer, bros?

God that would be hilarious.

I mean he's made "ironic" jokes about it in both of his specials.

yes

That would be pretty funny.

Vince Champ

Oh yeah, of course he is. Just a big ol serial killer, secretly murdering members of his audience backstage every night, and the police never catch on. You're soooo clever to have caught on OP

is his special funny?

If you don't already know whether or not you like Norm, how could the opinions of others actually be convincing. Humor is the most subjective form of entertainment

yeah it sounds so insane now, almost impossible. Imagine believing this? heh

I know not everyone likes Norm, but if you like him, you'll like his special. He's /our guy/ so I bet you'll like it.

holy shit dude, you know comedians can put out bad specials right? fuck off underage

ignore that faggot, it's great. a couple of old jokes if you have seen Norm's youtube shit but still worth it even then

If you have never seen any of material before, you will think it's bad.
If you are familar with norm, you will think it's just okay.

I've been a fan for norm of years. Consistently watch his SNL and talk show appearances and other stand up stuff, so I'm familiar with his style and delivery. His netflix special only got a couple of chuckles out of me. My dad less, but he still liked him because he's around about the same age as my dad and he like norm's conservative style of comedy.

Well, I mean, they never found the Zodiac killer, now did they?

I've read eye witness statements describing the supposed killer as, tall, pasty white, and looking of Canadian-like origin; also he was described as being a real jerk.

he's definitely done a good job of killing his fucking career, that's for sure

You can't kill what's already dead.

This is what happens when you don't make Trump jokes

At least he stopped making tranny jokes, though, in his own words, that was only because most people are idiots

t. Burke Ramsay

no but I am
LA area

t. Count Chocula

To be honest, not really. I wanted to like it but it was just lackluster.

Maybe the worst gimmick a comedian has ever had.

Captain Crunch actually
Ill crunch yo nuts bitch

Its possible since many serial killers are deeply closeted gay men.

your mom is a serial killer?

One of them was a mass murderer, but that is a completely different thing.

>looking of Canadian-like origin

kek

t. Osama Bin Laden Bin Junior

Probably not, most of his later material focuses on the idea of death because that was what he spent a lot of time trying to understand.

He was just a rich incorrigible instigator who paid others to do his dirty work.

I agree with this. It was refreshing how he didn't go for the low-hanging fruit that is politics in 2017, apart from the "love each other" little moment.

get a clue pal, he wasn't dumped in the ocean sight unseen for no reason