Only 49% of American births are white

>US
>60 % white

This meme is old. It's more like 49% now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More serfs to control, the average IQ's being what they are and if we can end this welfare state then they will all have to work. The higher IQ whites will manage these serfs and it will be a new way of life for us.

>America: 49% white
>Germany: 95% white
Feels good mate.

Don't you see what is happening?

The leftists are creating conditions where they determine what rises to the top not the market or skills or reality.

Whites will simply be pushed out or prevented from achieving.
It is already happening.

49% is an exaggeration

counting """""illegals""""" its probably more like 39%

And the vast majority of those are boomers.

considering we take in a million new LEGAL immigrants every year in addition to the illegals , and the ones here legally already who aren't citizens yet but have been here for a number of years, it's probably more like 20%

WE'RE NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH GUYS

white americucks are not really white so it's much lower than 49%

What percentage of German babies are white? that would be the true stat vs the 49%

>but only JUST

ONLY

JUST

The real question is not discrete percentages of living individuals nor is it replacement demographics of new generations, it is the probability of survival per individual. Since Latinos, blacks, and Arabs have an overwhelming tendency to die young from violence, drug abuse, or AIDS, and with an imminent race war looming, I'm not placing bets on darkies.

subtract the 15% who will kill each other before reaching 18

Considering how many Italian Americans we have and the amount of Hispanics who lie about not being Hispanic it's probably closer to 10%

;_;

RIP Western Civilization

So now that minorities are the majority does that mean they're going to stop blaming white people for everything or is treating white people like garbage going to remain a socially acceptable thing?

>does that mean they're going to stop blaming white people for everything or is treating white people like garbage going to remain a socially acceptable thing?
Take it from me, it's the second one.

By American standards (counting Ayyrabs and T*rks as white) 95 percent. Without those 90 percent.

it must be incredibly frustrating to be living proof that black society is inferior to white society and that multiculturalism doesnt work

dont worry friend, its a penny here, a penny there, until one day you wake up and you're 50% white

You better check out soon, bro

By then you are 95 percent hispanic, Diego Hernandez.

Considering most whites are mixed to some degree it it's probably closer to 5%

>Minority babies are the majority
Then minorities aren't minor anymore. How till liberals will start to cry "More whites!" ?

>all those black babies in the hospital nursery

I don't get it. I recently had a baby and besides the few minutes she was with the nurses at the station she was the never out of our reach. Do these niggers just pop kid out and then let the state start taking care of it without even bonding with the newborn?

glad this is a dick measuring contest for you

once they become 20% of your population there is no turning back, they will have too many numbers and garner too much sympathy from your fellow Germans. not only that but they will be able to vote, and they will unanimously vote for whichever politician brings more of them.

How long does American culture have left?

Consindering the U.S is a shitskin country, it's probably closer to 0%.

1 year

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""american culture"""""""""""""""""""""""""

So just like in the US then?

Also
>being this ass-blasted

We have until the second amendment becomes gutted at the federal level.

I hope someone has an Archive of all these articles for whenever a Yankee starts bashing Eurabia.

They'll rationalize until they're all genocided. The remaining will live in South Africa/Brazil 2.0

Tfw my parents are red pilled and are leaving the country if Shillary wins. Which euro country would be the best to migrate to? I really like that the swiss have relaxed gun laws, but I'm not sure how they feel about islam.

>Western culture
>picture of an orc
I guess this is supposed to be a Krampus?

How PC is the average white saffer?

Are they more or less racist than western whites

It could be 1%, we Hwhites already won and have secured our race.

White American reporting
>endangered species

Becoming a Swiss citizen in next to impossible.

In 50 years US is death. As well as most of europe. The white man must ascent into mythology.

There won't be many places left to go, patriot. Soon all that will be left is to live a life of hedonism employing the prostitutes of SE Asia.

is*

Also, Texas was discussing secession just a few months ago.

Ban Abortion, Insure Birth Control like any other prescription, Create Affordable Child Care and remove Welfare State.

BOOM White Race is back on the roll.

>treating white people like garbage going to remain a socially acceptable thing?

The writing is on the wall, they are going to full on revenge and want to see us turned into second class citizens.

I'm speaking from a point of experience
I'm trying to help you

At least we won't be racist anymore.

i have a question.

if the USA is a non-white country then when is it blowing the rest of the world out of the water in science, culture, medicine. etc.

You should see the looks I get from black guys in my age group

You can feel that shit is going to go down within the next 20 years

Yeah so the mexican majority can simply vote to have independent Texas returned to mexico.

It is a fucking plot

Texas is only 40% white

I can't even understand this, you filthy nigger.
Feels good to be Hwhite.

Noe Argentina is whiter than USA! YAY!

>Ban Abortion
That would ensure a nigger population boom, white women are a tiny fraction of abortions in the US by comparison.

minorities die early

No, because from their position they can forever blame all their problems on white people due to deconstruction. They never actually have had to effectively manage anything themselves because at the end of the day when things turn bad guess who is right around the corner waiting to clean up the mess they make?

Just wait, we've only got about 15 years until the new majority grows up and is completely unable to compete in the global education based economy, they will be represented in every part of society:

>business
>politics
>police

Whites at this point will be reduced to a sniveling minority omega class who is used as a scapegoat for why the genetically inferior groups of people the left handed the reigns to can't manage the country effectively. At sub >30% of the country by this point we will be overworked in whatever jobs we have to keep the country afloat and hounded by a 70% African majority who yell like baboons openly on TV about how we destroyed this country and our wealth needs to be redistributed among the descendants of slaves. Attacks and open racism on whites will be even more common than it is now and legislation will probably be passed barring us from entering certain positions of authority within society, American history will be revised to an Afro-centric point of view and cultural sensitivity classes will be mandatory for all European ethnicity students.

The institutions will be ran into the ground, the debt will skyrocket to unimaginable levels (even more than it is), and the entire world will see this and begin to insulate themselves from the US economy (it's already happening, look around you) and when they finally break themselves from having to prop up this sinking ship the cash will stop rolling in and the fractured population of America and Canada will eat each other alive.

What are you on about hans?

That sounds something that they'd do. I hear like 25% of US military is also hispanic. I'm pretty sure most of them are Mexicans first and Americans second.

jesus christ

That is only if you count the rural areas, if you only count the major cities the number is even less.

Shame. If I could afford to buy a piece of property would I at least be able to get a resident pass?
Have hope brother. I've been looking at Geert's political party in the Netherlands and they seem to be on track for winning the election and if they do he will remove all the muzzies. Austria is another place to keep in mind if Hofer wins.

Damn it you beat me to it

Just cuck my future up pham

>A
>FUCKING
>MELTING
>POT

They'll have enough time to squeeze out more minority kids by the age of 30 than whiteys in their entire life.

All I know is I would NOT want to be a white kid growing up in the US today. Absolute hell.

Just pray you grow up in a nice white town.

Invented by a Jew, Hwhite or Slave, this is the American multiculturalism.

What is going to happen in the next 100 years or so when niggers and mestizos are in control of the second largest nuclear arsenal in the world?

Good thing I'm leaving this country after I love this shithole
>inb4 hurr durr traitor

I think the vast majority feel this way and it is part of the reason that the birth rates are falling even more.

Jews will never hand power to negroes or mestizos.

thats what happens when you feed and domesticate animals. they thrive. take away the food and they decline. this can also be done with roaches.

You'll be a second India and we'll be making poo in loo jokes on Sup Forums about you.

From the cuckington post:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU

ITT; a cuck tries to make himself feel like less of a cuck

Fucked that up bad, I meant after I finish uni

It'll be like south and latin America. White/Jew overclass, mestizos in the middle and blacks at the bottom.

>implying half the niglets will live to reach adulthood

Majority of Blacks live in poverty and a large majority of them either die by gang violence or in prison

white people a) discouraged to marry and have kids

B) dont have kids when they are broke.

fact is if and when there is an economic boom white people will have kids and it will blow these numbers out of the water.

>America
>white

Good, when do we get rid of affirmative action?

>and hounded by a 70% African majority

When the fucks have blacks been more than 20% in the last few decades?

(WAKE ME UP)

Well, considering the average empire lasts 250 years and America is exactly 240 years old this year, about 10 years. And given the rate at which shit seems to be falling apart, that looks like a fairly reasonable estimate.

You can't kill freedom.

I think that majority number was in context of the workplace or decisions making positions not general populations.

Those little Eminem faggots are gonna get scrappy or get killed.

The scariest motherfucker in a nigger gang is the white boi.

They will never get rid of it.

lol Trump, it's now or never.

>still three times as high as Germany

I wouldnt worry about it, the darker ones will start murdering each other in 16 to 17 years so it will even out in the end.

And abortion has been the linchpin in ensuring their numbers don't rise. Back in the early 60s they were projected to become 40% of the population of the US by the year 2000. Abortion and drug warfare (both the war on drugs and gangbanging in general) have stymied that potential growth. Accounting for the rise in total population, blacks in the US are on a downswing in terms of population growth.

I don't even care anymore. I can't wait to see the look on these liberals faces when blacks and spics destroy everything they love.

Wouldn;t beaners be filling that then? Or are we saying that blacks will cry thier way to the majority of these positions because of white guilt.

Jesus Christ

It's one thing for a national newspaper to be biased, but literally celebrating it?

Actually no, we don't have nignogs in Germany and our mudslimes (which would be counted as white in America) only account for about 9 percent of births.

It pains me to say it, champ, but you are going first.

Blacks in my age group treat my well

And im skinny and average height at most

You probably just look like a faggot