youtube.com/watch?v=PgIz1Add98s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no pupper to snuggle with while watching kinos
;_;

awww thanks I needed that

>have a dog
>1 month ago I saved a kitty
>now it lives with me and my dog

Does anyone have experience with this? I always been a dog owner so having a cat is kinda strange to me.

Cats and dogs that grow up together tend to get along fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2Jlm2gnKb8

I had 2 dogs and a cat when i was a kid. They got along fine, never any trouble. Then... when I was around 5 I got up one xmas morning and the cat was laying behind the sofa having kittens. The dogs were both sitting there on guard duty and wouldn't budge. I woke Mum and the family up and we had to force the dogs outside because they were nervous when we went near the cat.

I didn't even know the cat was pregnant, not sure if the rest of the family did but it was a total surprise to me,

They'll be best pals. Good luck, bro.

i wish i was 3 months old again, experiencing everything for the first time, fascinated by a fucking cat which must seem so alien to that little guy

experiencing all kino for the first time... sigh...

What sort of "parent" would let a filthy mongrel near a precious babby? That cur's anus is literally resting on the blanket

i read this in the Oblivion Guard's voice

It's really not that serious, man.

You just KNOW that by the end of this thread some edgelord will post a dead baby or dog eating a baby.webm or some shit.

Nothing is sacred on this shithole site. gonna NOPE now before shit goes south. Good thread. Nice feels.

It's just being comfortable.

Welcome to Sup Forums, I hope you're enjoying your first few minutes outside Sup Forums.

>outside Sup Forums.
>implying that shit don't come from Sup Forums
>implying I can even click Sup Forums without throwing up at the dozen rekt and trap threads
Welcome, newfriend.

word thanks for the heads up, i'm getting the frick outta here

>newfriends accuse each other of being newfriends

what happend to the babbys arms?

this is now a cringe thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ahSML8WhhKs

The fact that you so wildly misinterpreted my post betrays you. I'm saying you should stop expecting every thread to turn into shit you find on Sup Forums because Sup Forums is not all of Sup Forums, newfag.

Oh, well you didn't say that faggot.

kek, welcome newfriend

YAY!

very cute snek mhmm good snek

You're supposed to post cute things, that's just a normal shower curtain...

Dog threads are fun

y dos waterdoge have no feets

>mfw

Is it a good idea to get a pet toucan?

why do small animals refuse to fall alseep?

Finanically no, a toucan is like 10 grand. They are very well tempered though, and they're vegetarians so you don't have to worry about them eating any other animals.

Also like the top comment says, they sound like the Predator
youtube.com/watch?v=hwaRZWJ0bu4

is it common for birds to enjoy being petted?

birds take a fuck ton of attention and care. You have to spend money and time making vegetables every day too. get a cockatiel if you really want a bird. They are cheap and easy to take care of. Just sit them on your desk while you shitpost and they'll eat seed if you don't want to cook veges for them everyday.

All animals enjoy it. A light rubbing is kinda universally enjoyed among land animals.

Yes but if you pet them in the wrong spot they think you're trying to mate with them.

>you wake up in the middle of the night
>sleep paralysis
>hear your toucan calling out to you
>suddenly dream-predator appears

It's exactly what I said. Clearly you don't know the flow of how people start at Sup Forums and filter outward.

enter redditman

People like you are the reason modern societies drowns in allergies.

In fairness that's just their happy voice, they squawk too
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewn3RYh2HGU

I started at Sup Forums. I didn't understand your post.

Yup, I'm redditman. Wait, what's reddit?

That's less of a squawk and more of a snort.

kek, you and your filenames. I'm scared to open them. that's seriously cute though.

Why are doge so based?

I wonder what their beak feels like.

Rubbery plastic, I've touched one before.

That guy petting the seal always triggers me. It's like he just NEEDS to do it.

I don't blame them, they have this wierd slippery leather feel that's neat to touch.

I have a Magic Cat

>Mom gets him from a shelter friend, as a rescue
>He's really cute and cool
>Initially the name of cat is Toulouse
>Sister and I call him "Tulsa" as a joke
>Get into University of Tulsa (a really nice private school) School of Law about a month later, despite i being ranked way higher than my other options
>Watch "The VVitch" with him on out laps
>We laugh because he's black
>Start dancing around him and yelling "BLACK PHILLIP, BLACK PHILLIP!" over and over
>Now we call him Black Philip
>Reading up on Celtic folklore
>He has a white dot on his chest, exactly like a Cait Sith
>Checking his papers yesterday before checking him to go get shots
>He was born on the same day as my mom and I (June 6th, today)

I used to know a kitten named Tolouse but that was years ago

He loves you and wants to bring you eternal happiness!

instagram.com/p/BU5R9sdDr9n/?taken-by=ponchan918&hl=en

>pepe le pew sexually assaulting cats.webm

shut up achmed

Pitbull tears newborn baby to shreds

Adorable, but really getting a purebred pit is a bad idea. Get one that's mixed with a dog that has a better natural temperment like a boxer. It's what I did.

Temper has to do with genetics? Wtf!!

I want a dog again but I feel like I wouldn't be able to afford the food and vet bills

are you this ignorant, user?

No, but you are if you think pitbulls are genetically predisposed to be more aggressive. What a foolish thing to think.

are you this ignorant, user?

Dude, do you think that indented forehead on pits is for show?
They have a frontal lobe the size of an altoid.

Because most modern dog breeds were created through extensive eugenic programs, yes some dogs just have natural temper settings. Pitbulls tend to have temper issues because they were initially bred for fighting each other. Boxers on the other hand were specifically bred to be a dog for dog shows, so a good temperment was required so that they could interact well among lots of people and other dogs.

Keep in mind that we did this shit the old-fashioned way, but killing off any dogs that didn't exhibit the desired behavioral traits and only allowing the desired ones to breed.

Rate my doggo

Fuzzy/10. Here's mine, the boxer-pit I mentioned, he's about 6 now.

>but killing off any dogs that didn't exhibit the desired behavioral traits and only allowing the desired ones to breed.
we should kill off the nigger gene this way.

holy shit your dogs fucked your cat?

how do I get a sideways doggo?

You take the picture with your phone, or live on the equator. Either one works.

>leftist talks about animals

Maybe you're just a dumb nigger then.

I think he's trying to be tough.

Nah, they just spread their wings like that when it's sunny. It's a vulture thing, apparently bakes bacteria off of their feathers.

based Sup Forums poster

neat

>those tags on its legs
He must be a researcher or something taking care of it

So is it true owls are assholes or is it just one of those things people say?

They're just very brutal predators when it comes to handling prey.

They just aren't very smart, as far as birds of prey go, they are at the bottom in intelligence I believe, with vultures at the top.

Oh hey, turkey vultures. One of those lives near me, they're surprisingly good around people.

Which is surprising considering how smart some birds are. I mean crows in Japan figured out how to use vending machines, at least as far as the "put in money, out comes food" part goes

>tfw you will never be as happy as a dogger playing with its puppers

here are some cute Sup Forums-themed woofers

>honey, do you ever think we have too many basset hounds?
>why do you think that?

11/10 I want a schnauzer so badly, they've got just about everything I'd need in a dog.

reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=PgIz1Add98s

Yeah, they are great predators, but they specialize and are entirely hunters with little else in their brains. Crows, vultures, parrots, generally the omnivorous and/or social birds are much smarter, which does make sense.

fat fucks

so much panting

15,000 of domestication.

Those breeds always look kinda fat