Surprise /jenneral/

Pam was really the main character in The Office and it was actually her story.

Try to prove me wrong, Sup Forums. You can't.

She's literally retarded.

Crazy Pam is why I picked up the US Office. Toby bullying is the best part of the Office.

>Jenna Fischer will never obsess over you

In tears right now she's so goddamn perfect

>Retroactively making Pam shortsighted so she can have a nerdy glasses B-plot in one ep
>Retroactively making Pam a volleyball jock when it had previously been stated she pretended to have PMS to skip gym class all the time
>Retroactively making Pam an undateable dork for a some weird Timothy Olyphant/Popeye B-plot

Why are the writers so lazy! Jenna put her heart and soul into Pam, only for them to constantly throw her character under the bus!

Are you sure it's not you?
Poor Toby. Don't tell him this, but I always thought he was kinda cute.

I don't know about that last one, they definitely alluded to Pam's dorkiness beforehand.

>"I give he takes. Hyuk hyuk hyuk"

I feel like her character was pretty consistently written.

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Is she retarded?

Just stop

She's emotionally intelligent

Jenna, it's time to move on, sweetheart. We're all here for you, but you need to move on.

Does anyone else that follows her insta follow her manic episode a couple days ago where she spent an entire day drinking coffee and continually posting pictures of coffee?

You're forgetting the worst one where her and Jim BRAG in front of the office that they banged in a port-a-potty at Burning Man. I don't even know where to start with that one, the whole charm of her character was that she was cool, modest and stuck in Scranton ("I'm fine with my choices"). Are sales pam and post pregnancy pam even canon???

>puts away "holiday decorations" in fucking March

Trash.

It's over Jenna, let go.

Jenna is just playing 5D backgammon

I'll never get to page 11

mother of god
those thighs are 10/10

she's doing fine you guys

Thanks Jim

At least I hope you're Jim
Are you Jim?

I mean John

Unblock me please John

Don't post Blunt In this thread pl0x

She sat behind a desk FOR THE MOST PART drawing bad pictures. She's supposed to be the cool one? She was a fucking cat for Halloween and can't handle her booze at Applebee's.

Not to mention how did Jim wind up advancing in his career when he did literally nothing at work besides try to impress Pam with dumb jokes and his Justin Bieber haircut. Hey, here's an idea, how about you FUCKING DO YOUR JOB and gain her interest by being a fucking man. Oh stapler in the jello, haha, so funny. How much time did it take for Jim to do that versus how easy it was for Dwight to retrieve his stapler and clean it off? Sounds like a dude with a lot of time on his hands. Apparently not enough to get a haircut or get his dick sucked or pick up women in the proper environment that dumb douche.

TELL ME

DOES JIM HAVE NUDES?!

I still cant believe jim would leave this semen demon for some ugly white fridge

TRIBECA

Nah it was clearly Dwight. He'd thr only character who exhibits any meaningful change and his story is tied up in the finale.

Pam's character arc was very obviously about gaining confidence. (firepit etc)

The port-a-potty joke was a little out of character admittedly. Jim and Pam are actually kind of prudish.

>I still cant believe
This shows how little you actually pay attention. Karen actually tried making Jim apply himself and work hard to move forward in his career instead of fucking around in Scranton for his whole life. It wasn't until the Athlead job where he really tried to strive for something greater (only for Pam to give him shit for pursuing it, funny enough)

This post comes off as autistic as fuck but you're not wrong. In any other company, Jim would have been fired and got a shit reference from his boss too.

The episode where he got BTFO for his wacky ways by Idris Elba was goat

>BRUUUUH

Easy. Pam's a thoroughbred. Pure Aryan stock. That other broad is a creole. One of her parents was a nigger lover. Nigger genes never upped the worth of anything on the planet.

"Those blacks are sure driving up the propertly value around here," said no landlord ever.

"Good thing we put that black as the main character. Our profits have probably doubled," said no media creator ever.

Don't cherry pick half-breeds and try to make it universally acceptable. Still a nigger.

You forgot
>Retroactively making Pam bad with computers so she can come back from graphic design course even though she has sucessfuly made dm site logo and an animation for commercial before
and
>Retroactively making Pam's mum a crazy bitch for some cheap sub-plot with Michael

He's better off

post her feet senpai