I have my reservations about cyborg being on the Justice league. Sure he's half robot but he's also half black

I have my reservations about cyborg being on the Justice league. Sure he's half robot but he's also half black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg&feature=youtu.be&t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll probably steal the bat mobile's hubcaps the first day.

Cyborg has been on the Justice League for a while
Changing this would be like changing Batman's and Superman's identity, or not having the Green Arrow with Black Arrow.
It's just something that you don't not do.

That is a spurious and baseless stereotype of robots. They don't just strip spare parts from every machine they come across.

Black Canary
I meant Black Canary

Fucking SJWs pandering to diversityfags by including him

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Dead serious

This is literally the sixth time I've seen this

What a fucking stupid thing to say. What an absolutely ridiculous, idiotic, statement.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself op. There's no way Cyborg is only half robot.

Oh my god, shit post of the year.

Hey man, anything to get Titans on the JL.
Now lets work on getting rid of Bats and maybe adding Raven and Starfire.

Are you suggesting DC would actually do something with Raven?

That's crazy talk.

They could change Cyborg with Steel and no one would notice the difference.

Cyborg shouldn't be a League member, something about him being one just isn't right, also he's never had a truly good design, only passable or bad ones.

Surely DC has better black characters for the token black guy spot, why the fuck does it have to be Cyborg?

I feel like Cyborg being on the Justice League should be a progression for him, being a founder just seems wrong. As of now, he's just the communications guy and magic bus. Theres nothing necessarily wrong with him, I actually like him, but he doesnt really add anything new to the team nor does he have the characterization to make him interesting

>well-known because of the Teen Titans cartoon
>fills the tech support niche on the team
>fills both the black and robot diversity quota
He's pretty much a perfect token Justice League member.

I am still mad.
I will always be mad.
On my deathbed I will still be mad.
When the seas heat up and the world descends into global catastrophe I will still be mad.
In the afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about Martian Manhunter?" And my reply will be "Yes."
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of cities have crumbled into dust I will still be mad.
Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of the Earth and decode the ancient secrets of the Internet and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of outer space.
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all fades away into entropy, my hatred will remain.

I'm still so fucking mad I took the time to write this stupid fucking post, and it still doesn't make me feel even the slightest bit LESS mad

I fucking hate you WB

Wasnt tech guy mainly Batmans thing before? Regardless I think Cyborgs problem is that he has nothing going on for him right now. No rogues gallery, no personal mission, and next to nothing supporting characters. He needs to break away from teams and start more character building

Perhaps you ought to read his ongoing book. Or the JL stories that heavily revolve around him.

I recognize this pasta!

Didnt that get canceled? I havent gotten around to reading it yet but its my understanding that he hangs out with the Metal Men correct? Which is pretty interesting I'll admit, does he hang out with Red Tornado too?

>Regardless I think Cyborgs problem is that he has nothing going on for him right now.

Well you're wrong. Cyborg is the heart of the Justice League.

Who gives a fuck about the roster if the stories are good

Are you guys literally 12

No, he hangs out with Shazam.

Which half?

Actually he had that removed user

That's the beauty of it. It's pottery.

>trusting a robot
thats a dumb move

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVvrmLSTsg&feature=youtu.be&t=1m8s

Do you think Cyborg's penis is half human and half robot? Split vertically down the middle?

He's not wrong though. Diversity for the sake of diversity is insulting to minorities.

You're thinking of Jason Todd, user.

If I were Cyborg and I had to have most of my body replaced with cybernetic parts, I'd make darn sure I had a robo penis. Maybe even make it prehensile.

Cyborg no...I trusted you

What's better though, nothing?

Too late. Black Arrow confirmed.