Redpill me on holocaust, Sup Forums. Did it really happened or is it just a story made up by jews

Redpill me on holocaust, Sup Forums. Did it really happened or is it just a story made up by jews

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6oF_oGYfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Walesa byl zydem

a lot of people died of sickness then their bodies were burnt

the concentration camps had soccer teams

Are you really that stupid or are you trolling?

he posted an image that came from facebook. that should tell you everything

Haha, there are still people believing in the holohoax.

Pope thread?

>that bottom right image

always reminds me of the one autist on Sup Forums who had a meltdown because nobody would tell him what 'mod' it is. No amount of telling him it was just stock scenery/train ride to make the camp and then a couple slight edits to the screenshot would convince him. It was insane.

It was made up by the communists

desu who cares whether or not it happened?

think you posted the wrong image there - kinda rekt yourself

it is just a story made up using jews

And i couldnt say we didnt kill jews, we killed some of them. But we didnt do it using gas.
Most jews just starved because the allied destroyed the supply tracks and because of syphiles, this is the cause we needed that much zyklon b. To wash clothes.

Pope John Paul The Second was the last pope we really had.

The guy after him retired while still alive.

The guy after him is an obvious globalist plant.

Pope John Paul II was the last Pope that served God. After him, it was political appointments.

That shit is fucked up.

They were arrested for the jewish bolshevism... For communism. They started some coups after ww1 for communism.

yeah, just admit it - you kinda fucked up there, stormnigger
i dont need your 2-post explanation for it

Yes, i shared the wrong picture, but it still have no proofs of wether it happened by gasing or not.
Even most articles in this pic are pre 1939...

learn to read what you're posting first - have a look at the articles and what they're actually about, stormnigger

Says the literal African who's being Genocided.

not an argument - those kind of jabs only proves i'm winning

it makes lots of money for your economy, so just pretend It does

But user, The Holocaust is a Zionist lie.
Watch this video and you will change your mind trust me, it changed mine.

>posts same video in thread twice
you, goy, don't tell me what to do

There were multiple genocides which russians commited during WW2 and then they tried to frame germans for it. XXX XXX people killed in those. Ruskies denied most of them till late 80s. They created multiple "documentaries" "proving" those crimes were done by germans.

For example:
Katyn.
Charków.
Kiev.
Minsk.

Russians had active propaganda trying to frame germans for their crimes. I'm not saying that Russians did jewish holocaust, but they surely wanted to frame germans into lots of shit.

Redpill me on redpills, redpillers.

It only proves this articles are lying. Therefore it doesnt touch the other points. He told me to red pill him, not to tell him lies.
This doesnt prove me wrong.

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

There you go faggots. What else would that shit be used for?

It happened
but the numbers
what do they mean

not at all. if you look at the image you posted accidentally (like the autist that you are) in , you'll see it disproves your claims. again, try and go read what those articles are actually about - seriously, they're short. that way you can actually better your argument instead of just blindly posting memes you don't know anything about

Yeah it happened. And they deserved it. Jews are Evil. Now what about it?