Ask craig Mccracken a bunch of questions about the PPG and Foster's lore on his twitter

>ask craig Mccracken a bunch of questions about the PPG and Foster's lore on his twitter
>ignores me for a long time
>finally responds with, "I don't think a grown man should be thinking so hard about a cartoon
>mfw
fuck you Craig you crackhead looking motherfucker. It was all just for fun. You didn't have to fucking put me on blast like that

What aspects of the lore were you talking about?

>are the PPG technically immortal
>Is Him really the devil
>what happens to aggressive imaginary friends created by teens? Are there special laws in place to prevent them from creating them or people that get rid of them?
>Where is Mac's father?

Sounds like you're thinking too hard about a cartoon.

Put you on..."blast"???
What

>I keep asking questions that someone clearly doesn't want to answer
>he says get a life
HOW DARE HE

>act like a tool towards your fans and tell them to get a life when they show genuine interest in your creations
Naw fuck you thats messed up

I follow craig on twitter and i've never see him tweet that. Are you lying on the internet, user?

To be fair, he could have at least answered the first two.

CN confirmed for sending shills to Sup Forums to defame Craig.

And then you came crying to Sup Forums. Way to go pal.

Pretty much "Why put me on the spot like that?"

>Not asking about his opinion on the PPG reboot.

He's right.

I once asked Greg Weisman how he was doing and he went on this long ass tirade that eventually ended with me learning that Lexington from Gargoyles was gay and that he was apparently a power bottom.

Still, got a signed DVD out of it, so sweet.

It was a private message fuck you

>ask stupid questions
>get mad when someone tells you to get a life
I see nothing wrong with it except the last one

Its ebonics.
It means to humiliate and embarrass someone by telling them off

>ask kojima what he thinks of metal gear pachinko
>calls me a "white piggu fagot" and blocks me

What an asshole.

That's fucking hilarious

You were private messaging him this shit?

Jesus Christ stop being a weirdo

>I don't think a grown man should care that much about a twitter response

Are we really going to have a 350 post thread about something that can be disproven by looking at his twitter?

>>what happens to aggressive imaginary friends created by teens? Are there special laws in place to prevent them from creating them or people that get rid of them?
wasnt there an episode about this? There was a big barn behind the house where they kept them all locked up

... wait... wait...
... ... waifus.

Fuck, I think Foster's just made best reality.

He was just canceled again. Craig's life is pain. Give him a break.

Goddamn I got more of a rise out of this than I should've

proof?

If he private messaged you then he didn't put you on blast, since you were the only one to see the insult. Also, if he really did insult you show us the proof.

>Lexington from Gargoyles was gay and that he was apparently a power bottom.
I am possessed of the most unusual erection...

He answered one of my FHFIF lore questions on Twitter once

>Be an autist
>Act like an autist
>Get treated like an autist
>Complain on Sup Forums like an autist

>fuck you Craig you crackhead looking motherfucker. It was all just for fun. You didn't have to fucking put me on blast like that

What did he mean by this?

What question did you have, user?

I wondered if imaginary friends could be altered in any way after they were created and he said no and joke about how Bloo would've become a lot different if that was the case

Probably not.
Mac's mom implies it's not kosher to keep an imaginary friend for too long. Extremasaurs seem to be some kind of back alley dog fight thing so they're probably not really accepted in polite company either. So a guy with a waifu is probably akin to a guy who owns a body pillow or a sex doll. Unless you can imagine one so well that she totally passes for human. But even then Imaginary friends usually end up being weird subconscious distortions of what you intended to make you grow as a person. So you imagine a waifu and you're both so incompatible it drives you to stop being a NEET and get an actual girlfriend.

>again
Foster's and PPG both ran for longer than most cartoons usually do though. They weren't really canceled.

>Go on Twitter
>Ask Asami's VA why she was OK making her character a lesbo
>She calls me a CIS privileged unprogressive shitlord then sends her eskimo dindu to come kick my ass
>I don't even have a boner

FUCK YOU NICK!

>... wait... wait...... ... waifus. Fuck, I think Foster's just made best reality.

Thinking he made it better, when it always been this way

And before you ask, Yes, it was someone's waifu

Then show the message as a proof. if not you'r just a faggot saying bullshit.

Pics or it didn't happen fag

Here's another (You)!

Maybe ask the question you feel is most important to you and that you feel needs to be answered before sperging out on somebody's fucking Twitter, but I know this probably didn't even happen so take another (You).

kek

Post it, user.

This is bullshit and we all now it. Craig is a grown man who thinks hard about cartoons for a living, he wouldn't say something like this.

Craig privately conferred to me that he and Lauren are actually crossdressers and she rails him nightly with her man sausage.

I'd post the proof but I don't know if I can take the heat.

It's ok user, I believe you

No, I just realized this was a possibility.

I legitimately don't think a grown man should be thinking so hard about a cartoon

Why are cartoon fans some of the biggest autists imaginable?

>It was a private message

You deserve worse than you got

Genuine interest? More like reaching way too far into a hole that has nothing to grab. Sometimes things should be taken as they are, without having to be obsessively probed for some deeper, hidden meaning that literally isn't there.

And even if there were an answer, what would it achieve? Nothing, considering these shows have been long gone. And even if such threads could be explored, it'd be ineffectual and trying too hard to introduce themes that wouldn'the work within the fundamentals of the show

>genuine

So you think youre entitled to some answers because youre obsessed about it?

To answer your questions:
>are the PPG technically immortal

No. They died in Rowdyruff Boys.

>Is Him really the devil

Yes. He's specifically called that in a CalArts animatic. Network ordered a name change but Him is the devil.

>what happens to aggressive imaginary friends created by teens? Are there special laws in place to prevent them from creating them or people that get rid of them?

Extremosaurs go in a cage behind Foster's and presumably are adoptable, if your kid can handle them. There's no legal way to prevent a kid from making up a friend, so no laws.

>Where is Mac's father?

Series bible and promotional lit say Mac's parents are divorced. Beyond that, nothing was ever set down.

Most of this easy to find here or on the rest of the internet. Filling up his inbox with stupid PMs is what probably pissed him off, if you aren't just straight up lying. Maybe next time you can PM Craig about whether Mac's penis is visible for a couple of frames in Partying is Such Sweet Soirée. Assuming, of course, you aren't just straight up lying.

>having to share a board with retards like
Holy shit faggot, if nobody has told you to kill yourself yet, I'll be the first.