AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIH-yDuSGIk
youtu.be/uEMTQYe1ro0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best Marvel movie ever nigga.

I was just about to say that I'm surprised that Sup Forums doesn't praise this movie more often.

I don't get it what is so funny?

He looks like Rich piana without a neck.

There are actual, normal people more muscular than this hulk.

When the frogtech kicks in

Most are probably too young to know it exists.

Still don't understand the hate. Literally the perfect comic book movie.

That scene he is on his way back to normal Connelly is calming him down. It is mid-transition if you don't realize this you haven't seen it and your opinion is not justified.

Ang Lee's heart was in the right place but the movie would have benefited from a good 20 to 30 minutes being cut.

Also, the CGI was bad even by 2003 standards.

Is hulk natty

>20 to 30 minutes being cut.

like what parts, m8? you better be kidding.

What could be cut besides the dogs though?
I don't get this. Nothing besides a couple of moments look that bad. I love the Hulk design though so what do I know

It's been a while since I've seen it but I just remember it being needlessly long. Isn't the runtime something close to two and a half hours?

But theres nothing you could really cut without changing the entire feel of the movie. You gotta go in looking for a drama with a side of action more than action with a side of drama

Jokes on you faggot

Ang Lee's Hulk is fucking kino

Unfortunately it was a smart movie for a dumb character

Final fight is underrated. Its short as fuck, but that entire Bruce/David and fight after is just ripe with emotions.
Then Bruce and Betty don't get the happy ending...
I love how the origin was done, better than the comics and the 2008 as it had a real impact on the character and helped to dive into his psych, and the Hulk always being in Banner his whole life is something they should have kept in the reboot.
I love this movie, shame there wasn't a sequel

I would have assumed you were laughing if you didn't type anything.

They're remaking Frankenstein?

Anyone else kind of miss the pre-Disney Marvel Studios era? Their movies were so scattershot.

Hell compare Iron Man to now. You'd never get that entire Iraq or whatever sequence. It'd be full of quips. Even the Incredible Hulk was good about not playing everything for laughs, it had moments of real levity

The movies took more of a chance, even it meant becoming unwatchable dribble as opposed to nu-marvel which is basically, "make it just like the Avengers".

>helped dive into his pysch

thats one of the things I actually liked about Lee's Hulk

That and I really liked the action scenes with Hulk dealing with the military trying to take him down

The entire Iraq sequence WAS full of quips if I remember correctly though

Ang Lee's Hulk was just ahead of its time. Back then you didn't get superhero movies everyday, and you had never seen the Hulk like this before. People wanted to see the hulk smash stuff.
If you put it out today then it'd be praised for its more complex look at the character

It wasn't. Its actually the best thing Marvel has done, besides for the fight between Cap and Tony in Civil War

The only good thing to come out of this movie

>Was full of quips

It was literally just him killing people

Still looks better than the 2008 transformations

Definitely my favorite interpretation of Hulk

>People say this looks bad
Looks better than the CGI we use now. Ragnarok Hulk looks like shit

It's insane to me that they opted to cast Nic Cage over Johnny Depp in this.

I just fucking love how they animated the Hulk in this movie. He actually looks mad. It's amazing.

the movie is generally regarded as terrible. the most recent honest trailer actually groups it with catwoman and daredevil as examples of bad superhero films
>t. pleb
people are morons. let them have their mcu garbage

>Based Ang Lee

This still looks good, the fact that this is from 2003 is incredible. Why the fuck do people say this movie had bad CG?

I think this goes to show the car that went into this compared to MCU now. Despite tech being vastly improved, and a bigger budget, the passion isn't there. This looks SO much better than the Hulk now at any given moment. The movies are just being churned out as fast as possible.

Because of OP's pic plus some other iffy parts.

because they literally have no clue what good or bad cg is. their judgement is worthless and should be discarded

>Dog is biting his shoulder
>He grows a bigger muscle and breaks its jaw
Badass

Because of Hulk's face. Even though everything else is good

The scene transitions are my favorite part.

Shame the CGI aged like shit and it has comic book styled scene transitions.

Literally the best marvel flick after maybe iron man and captain america 2

>Shame the CGI
It looks better than the Hulk in 2008 and now, besides the face
>comic book styled scene transitions.
Which work except for a couple too many panel style shots and where it zooms out of a scene and moves past other scenes to the next.

No love for the Edward Norton version? I thought it was a big improvement.

>It looks better than the Hulk in 2008 and now, besides the face.
No it doesn't.
It's probably on par with Norton's version but the latest Hulk has far more detail in the texture of his skin.

Norton had good moments, but it wasn't a great action movie nor a good drama. It also went back a lot on Betty as a character, since unlike any other romance in any superhero movie since, she was just as much a driving force of the movie as any other character.

2003 HULK is absolute kino.

>Shame the CGI aged like shit
It looks superior to any modern capeshit simply by virtue of being filmed on location. Don't ever share your opinions again.

the detail means nothing when the animation is so shit. 03 hulk looks and moves like a real creature, unlike the cartoony 08 hulk

Mess of a story, the cgi was obviously great though. Ang lee's version is on another level
youtu.be/uEMTQYe1ro0

So say Universal and Marvel figured everything out, and Hulk got another movie, would Marvel bring back the old cast and Liv Tyler, or more or less just forget about them and do World War Hulk or something

Probably just drop the previous supporting cast like they're doing with Thor.

That looks better than the Avengers

Wow

Looks a baby having a fit desu senpai

Shame honestly. I feel like the Betty/Bruce relationship worked pretty well. Should've gotten a proper ending

God I hate the way he moves

Yeah, seems like Marvel is dropping anything pre-Avengers Hulk from here on out.

who gives a fuck what honest trailers say? this movie is KINO YOU WANT ME TO GO JUST WATCH ME I'LL GO

...............no wonder marvel has never won a make up Oscar................................................

Infinity War adds Rulk, so you never know

Avengers is such a shitshow. It's actually disgusting to look at.

What are the thoughts on the last fight and ending?
Honestly think it gets a bad rap for no reason

As much as I hate the meme shit, Ang Lee's HULK being bad is a meme in the Dawkins sense. Consider that Ang Lee's previous movie was a character driven drama under the guise of kungfu cinema that won an Oscar. Then consider that the film he made right after HULK was a character driven drama in the guise of a western that won an Oscar. HULK is a character driven drama disguised as a comicbook movie. The trouble is that comicbook needs really don't have the best taste, mainstream critics weren't ready to take comicbook movies seriously, and the plebian masses expected a movie about the campy tv show.

In a post Dark Knight world, HULK would have huge.

Meh, for lack of a better word
The movie had heart but it was executed very poorly imo, and the comic book transitions are a perfect example of what I mean

>In a post Dark Knight world, HULK would have huge.
I think that's the case. Had the movie come out today, it'd be loved

They felt more like actual fucking comic books than the garbage shat out today, there are never any real risks being taken these days.
Fuck man I'd give anything for another Raimi Spider-Man movie all memes aside.

I love how people like to pretend that Ang Lee somehow forgot how to make a good movie only for that one movie, then immediately praise him for everything else he's done. I'm like, nigga its the same stuff he always does. What were you expecting? Lee's a dramatic director not a dumb action director.

I miss the time, but I prefer MCU Ghost Rider

This movie was shit and you know it. I stopped giving a shit when his dad turned out to be Absorbing Man and they turned into lightning and shit

So hyped for Spider-Man 3.1. Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about

Spiderman 3 is actually pretty good compared to what we get today

jesus tapdancing christ

I stopped giving a shit the moment I saw the Hulk. I was offended when the dogs came out

Jennifer Connelly has never given a bad performance in her life.

Bana is dull but has a pretty face

Ang Lee didn't forget how to make movies for 4 months then remember again

I'm using reddit spacing to emphasize my point

All the evidence says you're wrong

NOT MUH HULK OF MURDER

But seriously, this movie was complete shit.

>horrible cgi
>bruce's dad becomes some kind of super hulk
>he also starts the gamma blast that mutates him
>shitty dialogue
>this fucking retarded scene [YouTube] Talbot Death (Hulk 2003) (embed)

>implying that scene isn't cool as shit
Love how fucking pissed the Hulk gets in this.

fuck off retard

God dammit, this scene is fucking choreographed so well, the dogs actually attack like dogs and hang on and refuse to let go and go for the neck and try to drag him down, but it's so fucking stupid because THERE'S FUCKING MUTANT DOGS including a fucking mutant poodle and it makes so little sense in the movie at all even when you know where they come from.

God dammit Ang

>horrible cgi
wrong
>bruce's dad becomes some kind of super hulk
what? Wrong
>he also starts the gamma blast that mutates him
Personally love this. Makes it more personal and gives more depth to the Hulk persona

Get a load on this nigga.

I think because it was a more solid and bright green it stood out a lot more in the images and just made it look more play-doughy. The actual animation is very slick though even by today's standards.

This made me shit a brick back in the day

>meanwhile, as Earth's greatest heros prepare to wage battle, black widow reloads her piddly .380 glock

God that was satisfying

Why was he shaving with a fogged up mirror? Shouldn't he have wiped the mirror BEFORE applying shaving cream or using a razor?

The dogs looked like fucking scrappy doo from the live action Scooby doo flick lmao. He kills them and they explode into clouds what the fuck was Lee thinking

Why the fuck couldn't she have an M4 or something. Or fucking grenades. Something, anything not retarded.

I don't want to hate her, but she makes it so bloody difficult

NO U

The mere presence of Hawkeye and Blackwidow in the fight (and in pretty much any conflict) completely invalidates the level of threat that they ever face.

You're thinking too much

you can hate all you want on Hawkeye. I actually enjoy his character. Mostly for his blind arrogance. He essentially takes a knife to a gunfight yet remains unflappable and cocky

>so they're off fighting the aliens?
>yeah
>I guess they don't need our help
>probably not
>wanna have sex?
>........sure

I liked this screenshot before the movie came out, I took it to mean that they were left behind when the superheroes had to go save the day and they felt kind of slighted, but they got it too.

It's such a shame knowing how cool she was in Iron Man 2, it just doesn't translate well to a full superhero team.

>unflappable and cocky
>city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense

the skin had poor texture and the color doesnt look good, also the face looks dumb and Hulk seems completely weightless. But he has a great model and is very well animated. CGI is good, excelent considering is from 2003.

This movie is good. It's a lot like the Nolan Batman movies - less concerned about "MUH COMICS", instead using it as a frame to create a character drama. It's flawed but I really like it and I do think it's one of the best in it's genre.

>"Please look at my veiny arms": the official tshirt
hmmm