How do I send a computer from california to vladivostok, russia?

How do I send a computer from california to vladivostok, russia?
I want to buy my friend a pc since he's been my gaming buddy even though he's english it's fucked up.

How much it would cost if I send him this pc parts pcpartpicker.com/list/HbmszM

I fucked up my grammar for typing too quick

>buy parts via international website
>put at shipping adres his adres

That's an impressive computer.

Doesn't Russia have import taxes? He would have to pay lots of taxes to actually get it.

Buy it from a European vendor, retard.

Well, why don't you buy it from a Russian site? Or just order from one of those international online sites like amazon or alibaba.

Give me names of european vendors

He'll get fucked by customs.

Your best bet is to order it to your home and remove the factory packaging and just put it in something else.
If the package looks like a gift he won't get fucked on customs.

mindfactory.de

wow westerners are sure rich

>Implying OP isn't just buying this for some Russian whore that has him cucked for his money

Why the fuck are you buying a 1070 founders edition

Just buy everything, put it in one box and send it to him. We have a postal price limits so don't make it over 1k or just lie about the cost

It's going to be stolen by customs, don't bother. Send him money.

Vladivostok seems like a nice city.

Lmao you dumb cuck

this, only go through with this if you are rich

This might be the best option. Used to send lots of stuff to russia in my previous job and you had to fill huge amount of customs declarations and other stupid things. About 1/3 of the packages were stolen although they didn't even contain anything really valuable. Some obscure metal cd's and stuff. If she has paypal just transfer the money, i guess there's somekind of shop in vladivostok.

Just send him 10 coins

>AMD
jesus dude change it to i3-8350k
i'm deadly serious

just send him the money in bitcoin(or ethereum because bitcoin has sick fees) and he will buy it himself

never send cash. that's what my pastor tells me when we make donations to african kids. send something of value. otherwise the money could be stolen or they spend it on stupid shit.

Well shes not african child is she? If she is your friend there shouldn't be the possibility of it being stolen.

Send him cryptocurrency and let him order it.

>mATX

Get your dick sucked before sending money user

Plot twist: OP sends a computer to North Korea

You are a good bro
But I would suggest to transfer him money instead - Russian custom and Russian Post are very unreliable.

>that's what my pastor tells me

>americans

This

>listening to your pastor instead of your imam.
Yah, fucking americans.

I don't have a relationship with any kind of religious "authority" figure, adrian