Let's have a thread about Portuguese achievements such as literature, music, or scientific discoveries. I'll start

Let's have a thread about Portuguese achievements such as literature, music, or scientific discoveries. I'll start....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbV3CrQ6Sa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

os lusiadas

whiter than u alberto

García de Resende, Gil Vicente, Antonio Ferreira, Sá de Miranda, Bernardim Ribeiro (jew), Camões, Vieira, Pessoa...

the original explorers

ameriniggers are niggers regardless of the color

What do YOU guys have, aside from diabetes

For starters, the computer you are posting from and the internet you are posting on.

My computer is mine, you muttard

The cartoon you posted is also an American invention.

Multiculturalism, globalism, PC culture, mass shootings and degeneracy are all american inventions, you should brag about that too

what about that pic? is there anything funny in it?

Are you retarded? You even speak my language. Everything around you is American. Every piece of technology that you use, music that you listen, movies that you watch, all american. Europe still exists thanks to us.

bad inventions don't cancel out good inventions.
you are reasoning like a 5 yo. also ALL our "inventions", however bad, are copied by everyone around the world. Cucks.

Clueless jamal, always buthurted about europe

>Magellan
>Fernando Pessoa (writter)
>Saramago (nobel prize literature)
>António Egas Moniz (nobel prize medicine)
>Henry the Navigator
>Vasco da Gama
>Afonso de Albuquerque

Portugal was the first european country that basically expanded western civilization across the entire planet earth, built schools (jesuits), massive churches, founded cities (for example Nagasaki), built roads, converted asians,africans, amerindians to christian fate. Spread western tecnology (for example fire weapons to japan), all the logistics, intercontinental navigation and tecno the first europeans to arrive to all those places (reach india, reach japan) it's even ridiculous with just 1 million population.

The portrays are cool
past-present

>Caravelas, the 1º sail ship that could sail against the wind
>Discovered the World
>Mapped the World
>1º to circumnavigate the Earth

>You even speak my language

"Your language" did you mean brits language

More Like Pedro Nunes and Bartolomeu de Gusmão

Visited that national palace once

Been to Portugal, amazing country, good looking girls on the coastal cities up north (Povoa) and €7 for a case of beer was pretty good too

>be american
>wake up and pour a bowl of High-Fructose Sugar Clumps™
>drive to work in my Chevy super truck 3000 that handles like I'm driving a king size bed
>listen to some true blue american hood culture on the radio
>drop daughter to Tyrone and Jamal's for morning reparations before school
>pick up my morning coffee (long black with 1 shot of coffee and 3 shots of caramel syrup, room temperature)
>sit in traffic for 2 hours
>remember I need to stop at the strip mall because its my day to pick up the glazed donuts for work
>park car, Dacquan knocks on the car window
>get shot
>it takes Dacquans whole gang to drag me from my car
>shart as my body hits the pavement
>Hernandez steals wallet from my dying body
>everyone claps at the funeral

why do actual latin American mongrels try to make fun of Americans for being mongrels?

pot calling the kettle black

Americ*Noid subhuman btfo

It's because Americans deny it so vehemently and larp as superior whites while Latin America accepts its mongrel heritage.

>while Latin America accepts its mongrel heritage
someone get me the chile pretendin to be white image

I read recently that they've really turned their economy around over the last few years. They were receiving Merklebux and now they're in the black

>1º to circumnavigate the Earth
But Magallanes died is Asia :^>. You have enough explorer things already dont take ours, ty.

Spain and Portugal has no culture and no scientific achievments, that's why they pretend they are a part of the 'Mediterranean master race' along with countries that actually have contributed to humanity like France, Italy and Greece.

>>>pick up my morning coffee (long black with 1 shot of coffee and 3 shots of caramel syrup, room temperature)
Fuck this one actually made me sorry for them.

Worst part is, most of them drink "Americanos", and that's even sadder, dilluting 1 part coffe in 5 parts water is disgusting.

Yes we do have scientific achievments you cuck

He had already been to that zone of the world, so he was the first to circumnavigate the world.

Only he started from Mallaca and ended in the Phillipines, taking a 6 year break in Iberia in between.

By the time he died, he had circumnavigated the world, whilst Elcano was just halfway there.

>No culture
The swede without history or any euro/world impact came to teach us. What's gonna be next?

Just an example now in this season, who do you think for example wrote this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TbV3CrQ6Sa0

It was the portuguese king João iv

they are by far the speediest colonizers in eu4 especially with portuguese colonial growth in early game :^ )

Apparently God is portuguese too

>Only he started from Mallaca and ended in the Phillipines
So... he didn't circumnavigate the world?

Portugal has no cultural or scientific achievments.

Latin Americans know and happily admit that they're all shitskin spics and mongrels. American Sup Forumslacks however screech and howl about it so it makes them a more rewarding target for muttposting

Portugal's biggest contribution to the world
Thanks for putting my ancestors in this amazing country

Malacca was the general Area, not the just the straight.

Thank you for Goa, Irmão.

Goa and modern curry*

And architecture probably

>gets debunked
>keeps crying because he was debunked

They aren't insecure about it

Nah I was just saying what the Swede was saying, just with my flag (and ethnicity/nationality) you can't meme around and post a song of unknown origin, but please, carry on. Somehow Portugese on Sup Forums hate Germany, which amuses me.

>Somehow Portugese on Sup Forums hate Germany, which amuses me.

We don´t hate germany, why would we?