What was the xenomorph thinking in this scene?

What was the xenomorph thinking in this scene?

Ridleys about to get MORPHED

I M A G I N E

But memes aside, why didn't it attack her while she was messing about in her undies?

it was dying. it had a very short life span

>Ridley

ONE SIMPLY CAN TELL

"Fuck this movie is bad"

That's what he was thinking.

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous(for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, cuz you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

This meme needs to take a nap in its rocking chair

Fuck you I liked it

>Quick, run! The Xenodick is right behind us mom!

this is why I come to Sup Forums

and why don't you go back to r/Sup Forums?

But this is r/Sup Forums user, everything you love is reddit now

>everything you love is reddit now
What about Sup Forums?

big titties

What is that Sigourney was "Damn Gurl !!!" (笑´・艸・)

"I'm gonna fuck that pusy"

>it was dying. it had a very short life span

nah. It was sluggish because it was getting ready to molt again, this time into a queen. It had consumed enough by killing the rest of the crew and it knew it was the only alien around, so it wanted to start a hive

Seems pretty erotic if you ask me..

"shopped?"

this madman cannot be stopped

wow blue lady so fuckalbe

t h i c c

Didn't think her tits were that big. Very nice

*SNIIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

*LIIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKK*

*wiggle*

user, Sup Forums is the source of reddit on Sup Forums.

>Hide both mouths and bear it.

everytime

boipussy in the cargo

Nice bulge lady ;)

she must've been really cold to get her nipples that stiff.

XENMORHPED

hot

or aroused

Imagine being the xenomorph in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous(for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, cuz you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

a lot of women have a xeno fetish.

How can Predators even compete?

Join us on /d/.
Really, most xeno hentai is shit, but I like the idea.

>I'm gonna get me some of that sweet sweet poontang
>me too!
>Get back in there little mouth!

can we cast him

cumming friends! wait for me!!!

I think Prometheus is the second best in the Alien franchise, after Alien ofc

How come that the cinema audiences were too pleb to appreciate it?

me on the right

>
>wow blue lady so fuckalbe

That's Jennifer Love-Hewitt

I always thought this was MEW in 10 Cloverfield Lane

What was the purpose of having her in her undewear?

MEW has wider hips, Weaver on the other hand has the power of STICC

legit no ass wtf

her thigh game is on point tho

me on the left

I didn't think it saw her, its eyes are on the front of its face and it was sleeping with its face inwards, and she really scarpered into the closet.

howdy miss, I think you're cute

wanna be my keymaster cutey?

I've never thought Sigourney Weaver was hot, I didn't think people watched Alien for that even vaguely. She does look a lot like people in my family though

Is this a hypothetical question?

It's whatever you want it to be ;)

Y-you too

Who is this semen demon?

It was masturbating

Whoa

LMAO

I want to fuck a Xenomorph

>It's an user gets his dick melted by molecular acid episode
Xenomorphs aren't even mammals anyway

im sure they have big black alien dicks

They're bioweapons. I'm sure they can be adapted for comfortable dicking

the pusy needs to smeled

i would certainly hope so

it was still waking up

"I'm loving this bonus situation"

delet this right now

Pick one, and only one

>tfw no new wave sig gf
>tfw no hi res version of this pic

Everyone on this board has a mental disorder?

pretty much.

Are we sure she's not the alien?

Does anyone want to read my fanfiction where Lambert rapes Ridley with a strap-on and then gets killed

QUEEEEEEEEEEEFF

Who else used to see if they could bust a nut to this scene? It was like 30 seconds or some shit.

I remember pounding my little wiener like it stole something to bust that nut to Ripley's puffy vag.

Good times!

There's this thing called a pause button bro

moot a cute. Cute!

He was stuck in the tubes

Better question is:

How the fuck did he end up in the spatoon rescue ship?

Jesus christs it is like when you were a kid and took two sticks and made them "walk".

I tell ya h'what

why is the skull so obvious here it didnt look like that in the movie

Naw if I remember the film notes, it was going into it's own hibernation or dying. Queens weren't a thing until Cameron and it had already turned Dallas into an egg and was implied to have done something to Lambert.

Pls do not bully my waifu, ok?

aye dios mio!

>tfw this is the best sole shot out there