twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I pull that off, will you get wet?

there would be a lot of moisture

you're a dry guy

This made my morning.
Bless you vigilant CIA poster

Have we started the drought?

Wayne?

The weather forecast i just got from the agency lists rain in May, July and August but only SUN in JUNE

The rain falls!

timely banepost. its pissing down in london atm

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY UNDER MY UMBRELLA

that umbrella doesn't look big enough...

ELLA ELLA EH EH EH BECAUSE

For you

Moist you

He didn't dried so good

Lotta loyalty for a hydrated gun

The evaporation rises

>C-Ai-A

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS A WAY FOR YOU

DON'T CROSS THE MEMES!