What are some things Eddie Bravo is right and wrong about?

What are some things Eddie Bravo is right and wrong about?

look into it

right:everything
wrong:nothing
>inb4 globalist try to debate this

Buzz Aldrin's Instagram does in fact not confirm anything he says.

Youtube videos being a credible source of information.

Pizzagate is probably real. Everythings else is pretty dumb.

Why did Eddie pretend to be the "reasonable" skeptic when AJ was on when he holds way crazier conspiracy theories than Alex does?

1. Flat Earth
2. The Moon doesn't rotate for a reason
3. You never see curvature in your daily life
4. Rothschilds benefit
5. Look into it bro

>The Moon doesn't rotate for a reason
Yes it does, it just rotates so perfectly in synch with its revolution around earth that the same side always faces us, which means we can never see what's on the dark side.

wow the one thing we know is in our night sky stays flat to us, huh

He's right about the moon being a hologram. He's wrong about 9/11 being an inside job.

You can see the rotation of other planets rather easily.

But it is incredibly batshit on occasion. Whoever runs it for him should be assessed by professionals.

moving the goalposts pretty quick I see

He realised that he got tons of attention, more than for anything else he has done, and decided to turn it up even more so he would get even more attention from retards. He'll eventually monetise it somehow.

Joe tells him not to bring up the jews, since it will ruin Joe's career. Bryan doesn't know about it so he just brings it up and ruins the whole agreement while being a smartass everyone hates.

mountains are trees, think about it for one second and you'll know it makes sense with all the snow and rocks

How does Joe Rogan still have a career after having him and Alex Jones on his show?

Imagine being Jamie on that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Joe Rogan, you fuckin' straight, all hetero with your dick sucking lips and homoerotic comments about UFC fighters. I would believe you enjoy sex with women, both my persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Livescience article. Like seriously imagine having to be Jamie and not only sit in that chair while Joe Rogan flaunts his barely-repressed homolust in front of you, the banter with Eddie Bravo barely concealing his homosexuality and attraction to men, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he says gay shit. Not only having to tolerate his twinkface but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he FUCKED HOT CHICKS and DAMN, JOE ROGAN'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his homo fucking face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of weird and interesting science articles and later Youtube clips of large beasts killing other animals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ohio. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the semen that's glistening on his dick sucking lips as he makes another homoerotic comment about Nick Diaz's form, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "powerful (for that is what he calls himself)" heterosexuality, the heterosexuality he worked so hard to project when he married his trophy wife several years ago. And then Joe calls for another clip of Anderson Silva's weigh in, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Eddie Bravo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jamie. You're not going to lose your future podcasting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He had his family threatened after the Alex Jones podcast and they gave him life and success if he promised to be a shill

fuck this dude

found the roundie

typical globie resorting to insults because he knows he has no argument

>spherecucks

Google did actually try to suppress that episode

>Mfw Eddie Bravo knows I'm right
>mfw my friend Joe thinks I'm wrong

I'M CRAY ZEEEE