Sup Forums unironically thinks this show is not funny

>Sup Forums unironically thinks this show is not funny

Well it's generic as fuck...

That being said I have laughed at it quite a few times, but that would be when I got home from my job/wage-cuckery and am tired and can switch off my mind and enjoy stupid stuff like this, most of Sup Forums are neets however

It's actually god tier generic in its prime though.

>being generic is bad
>i only watch excellent things

(meeeeeeeeen)

Only women and 'dditors hate it.

>

it never happened user, delete it

I think it's funny because I like how much of an alcoholic Charlie is.

>Alan never moved out of his house
>He died

sad ending

Charlie Harper is kino

It's funny because the laugh track tells me when to laugh.

nice shoop

Prior to Sheen's departure, it was okay. After Sheen's departure, it was unfunny.

Season 1 is kino, rest is forgettable

The toxic banter between Charlia/Alan and Judith are top notch comedy.

ALAN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE LOL

>ALAN YOU FUCKING CLOSET FAGGOT MOVE YOU AND YOUR FAT FUCKING ROTUNDUS OUT OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO KINGDOM COME
>*laughter erupts*
>okay Charlie I'll pack my things and we'll leave in the morning
>*cocks shotgun and fires at the ceiling*
>fat cleaning lady: OOOWWWW CHARLIE YOU GRAZED MY LEG
>alan I said leave this instant or I'll blow your fucking head off and drown that little fuck in the tub like I did with that hooker on christmas 3 years ago
>*laughter followed by chants of DO IT DO IT DO IT*

that was a weird episode

It's not funny.

Just some generic Odd Couple shit recycled for the 800th time.

People only thought it was cool because Sheen played himself and lived the rock star life style that they envied. Then when it was found out that he was knowingly spreading AIDS around with his rock star life style, it became considerably less cool.

It was great whilst Charlie was still in it.
Nosedived off a cliff after that.

did Charlie give the little faggot AIDS, what joke am I missing?

>implying AIDS is not cool

this.

its terrible

It was fine as a stupid show for cheap laughs until Alan at least tried to cling to some kind of dignity. Once he threw the towel it wasn't as funny anymore, because instead of trying to find a creative way to bring him down they simply overstated the obvious time and time again. And that happened even before Sheen left. By the time he did it was shit already. Still, when the other guy replaced him it found new lows, it became utter and unadultered shit.

Like all Chuck Lorre shows, it's fucking terrible.

bbt is pretty good

unironically kys

I cant get into the laugh track shit tier comedy.
There is too much quality shit out there.
(__)_)=========D~~~~

>it's an Alan is a complete looser who tries to impress his ex-wife, while Charlie sleeps with some random women and suffers the consequences from it, and Jake is doing something to further the plot -episode

This and many other tv shows, brought me to the conclusion that most of our entertainment is watching someone suffer through something for some reason. Mostly so we can feel happy we're not that person and laugh at how stupid and incompetent she is.
> the suffering of others entertains me
Seems like it has been like that since the beginning of time, it just more subtle now.

Its that whole at least im not THAT guy mentality

Like when you walk past a homeless guy collecting change in a mcdonald's cup or you watch a Chris-Chan video you think "my life might be fucked but hey at least i'm not that guy"

Hating on the big bang theory is a meme. It's not good, but it's definitely not god awful. It's middle of the road background noise most of the time. A 4/10 show, there are plenty of things worse. Like Rick and Morty, that show is pig shit.

>she
Are you a gril btw

The show objectively got better after Charlie got fired then it did a major nose dive in quality when they started added all those new characters and the show became DUDE WEED AND LESBIANS LMAO "jokes." But that first post Charlie season will be remembered as early 2010's kino.

I watched it because it was inbetween good shows on tv, with nothing better on other channels. I've watched maybe 40-50 eps and it's really, really not funny. It's just awful and I will never watch it again. That said, I have a thing for crazy chicks so I found that girl very enticing.

the three most punchable faces assembled