Brap posting is dead

>brap posting is dead
what the fuck happened Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kabEw7zXLJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who dat?

That's a nice camera angle great cinematography thread OP ;)

the titsguys won

>Ywn be Auntie's braahp pillow

White women in every movie. They have no asses. Distinct lack of brappable images.

X-posting as a term was a huge mistake.

The brapposters all committed suicide, as expected

hiney posting died and brap posting died with it

ᵇʳᶦᵖ

People are getting banned for it. After a while it's not even worth it.

>he doesn't know legs guys always win

Pusy posting the new king

like a fart it was short lived
hah

who ever found this meme funny in the first place?

fucking fraud fuck off

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________brap______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sup Forums newfags and newfags

literal children

Homosexuals and underage morons

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

what's the next meme bois?

brep

let's make brap posting great again Sup Forums

am I the only one who finds pictures like this retarded?

nice butthole

post more of this cream queen

>anal
>safe

>slutty pictures are retarded
wut? you gay>

You thirsty ass niggas.

get the fuck out of my thread you little bitch

you dont get diseases or have to fuck a fish hole if you do anal

Nigger

pfffthhhTHHTHTHHT

It's fun because you get to see pictures of butts, and occasionally it can be funny when it's different/unexpected like

*Pweèeet*

Krager #KSTEW4EVER

that ass is perfect

its fat and marked, OP is much better bootaaaay!

brip

Show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks

Must be a wild ride. To fuck as much white pussy as your dick can handle before you're gunned down at the ripe age of 16 because your stupid hood ass threw a punch at a cop.
AHMMA GUD BOI

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

assblasted mods

Damn that is some first class vagina

>all these beautiful white asses
>no bbc insertion

ITT: gook fantasies

instead you get to fuck poop

its ok if you're into that user. we all have weird stuff we're into on this site!

I'm so sorry user, I forgot about the largest demographic on Sup Forums.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

mmmmm

that's a nice hairy arm

Caption this

brb getting my wife and daughter, they HAVE to see this

>herpes

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Does this even feel good?

She farts around me all the time it smells like deviled eggs

im so lonely

I mean the type of photo.

>pose in really awkward way to do mundane everyday thing only naked. also muh boyfriend is taking the picture to show off how much of an attention whore I am

I bet you're some retard who thinks titfucking feels good.
It doesn't, virgin faggot.

BRAAAAP

>my wife and her daughter
FTFY

Mods ban for it, even if you're not OP. Meanwhile you're allowed to cunnypost if you don't cross the line. I don't get it

I believe in you user

BUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

THE CUBIC FOOT CAPACITY OF THAT FRIDGE IS TINY

WHAT KIND OF MINIATURE SHITHOUSE APARTMENT HAS A FRIDGE THAT SMALL

>what the fuck happened Sup Forums?
We won.

BRAAAAAAAP

the new janitors should just ban every canadian and australian poster

Probably some modern millennial "apartment" that's basically a $1200 a month broom closet.
But hey, at least all of our favorite restaurants are within walking distance!

pft-pfptffftttp

REEEEE I NEED BBC INSERTION IN THESE WHITE WIMMENS NOW!

BRAP!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s0kabEw7zXLJ

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Not that is a wrecked pussy.

Now THAT'S what a virgin vagina looks like!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BRAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

me on the right

i'm socially starved, mr. frog. i want friends

>Warcraft tramp stamp
What the literal fuck.

If you really want to see what a virgin pussy looks like just go look in the mirror

damn this board is shit at these hours

fuck nigga
I'm running out of ass pics and webms.