Refugee attacks Belgian priest

"Around 14h40 a refugee ringed at Father Vanderlee's door in Lanaken, asking for help and a shower. Father Vanderlee let him in. When the refugee came out of the shower, he asked the priest for money. The priest refused and the refugee pulled out a knife. Father Vanderlee got hurt at his hands and his tendons, his attacker got away. Vanderlee was brought to the hospital and underwent surgery. He is doing fine now.

Lanaken's mayor Marin Keulen stressed that it wasn't a terrorist attack."

hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/2818701/2016/07/31/Pastoor-thuis-overvallen-met-een-mes-door-asielzoeker.dhtml

Glad the Priest is ok, but maybe he should reconsider helping the scum. You would think a priest would be aware of Islams history in Europe, nothing but destruction and death follows it where ever it goes.

>not a terrorist act

It never is.

Why is this thread only getting two replies while cuck threads and "are x white" threads are getting dozens?

what else are we supposed to do man? Just keep on circle jerking about every single terrorist attack in Europe?
Face it, we're facing a slow entropy of our race, religion, and morals. Boiling the frog as it were. Brazil is our future.

Brazil is America's future. Europe's future looks more like Lebanon. But maybe you're right

For real in Lanaken? I never imagined it would come so close so soon

I was in Brazil dude. People speaks openly about killing Muslims.
One guy showed me a newspaper article where a Muslim girl had her hijab burned inside a University.

Fuck this country. Today in the news they also mentioned rapefugees attacked young girls at concerts. They already where known by police for previous facts and yet they still didn''t get arrested.

>help and a shower.

We are one big attack away from civil war in Europe. Everywhere I go or speak with belgians I hear the same story.

The most blue-pilled belgians, or people who weren't even engaged in politicis are buying knives and arming themselves.

They are getting fed up with it

It has already happened on a lot of festivals and parties, but there are always organizations paying people not to take it to the press

>country

It's even worse than that. Our goverment is so cucked that they forbid a right wing march that was going to burn an ISIS flag. And the reason for that wasn't because they're afraid for terror attacks. They where afraid for counter marches.

counter marches... the first fucking sandnigger that comes to complain about burning an ISIS flag is the guy you're fucking looking for.

do it anyway. grow some fucking balls.

Really makes you think. Do you guys ever think of leaving Belgium? I have seen this country change first hand, and I have witnessed how the people rebelled against the changes by voting Vlaams Blok and afterwards N-VA, but I have seen how the establishment turns down our will each time and enforces their liberal agenda down our throats... No hope for Europe

Ypres/Wipers.

There's always hope for Europe. I get what you're saying but we will endure.

We've been through worse

No not a terrorist attack.
Just a sign of the disrespect and disregard these parasites have for their hosts.

It's not just about Islam man, it's about the miscegenation that will throw the genetic history of Europe and it's native peoples under the bus.
Face it, Brazil may hate Islam, but they will never produce anything of any sort of value..... except maybe Ass implants.

>Eyewitness Peter H, who sent PI the photo of the Afghan attacker, reports that he asked the Muslim in front of the church why he had done it as he ended his affray. The Afghan then screamed the answer: “Because I am a Muslim!”

I did. Denmark and Norway seems very inviting. Altough on the other hand, I want to support n-va for as long as I can. I think that BDW his can really change things in this country for the better (at least on immigration).

>country

Christcucks

One thing that never comes up about the impending Islamic takeover of Europe is the loss of historically significant buildings and artifacts when shitskins start chimping out with petrol bombs.

>Altough on the other hand, I want to support n-va for as long as I can. I think that BDW his can really change things in this country for the better (at least on immigration).

Except, they can't. N-VA are like mainstream republicans. Lot of big talk about terrorism and immigration, but in the end they just serve the interests of big corporations and big gov't.

Ah, it's not that politics will ever change this country

Is fucking up priests the epic new meme for rapefugees?

>Jeebus-worshipper being cucks

Nothing to see here, HEIL ODIN

Everybody I know are becoming redpilled
Even people who used to be total leftists
After the attacks in Brussels I was talking to some guys at the local newspaper shop,
I told them every Muslim should be deported,
Some old lady in the shop replied to me, " we need a new Hitler " ,
Everybody in the shop agreed

hate to say it but no we haven't. There's never been a time where we've faced the replacement of ethnic Europeans. From the Furthest reaches North in Sweden, to the Islands of Sicily, foreigners can and are replacing the native peoples.
Even if we had lost the Battle of Tours, or Lepanto, we would have only been ruled by the Muslims, they wouldn't have brought in millions of arab colonists.

Well, if you look at some statistics, Theo Francken is at least doing something right. Read today that 7% of the immigrants in prisons has been sent back to their country sinds he became minister.

Milennials and especially students (i.e. the future elite of this country) are pretty cucked though. But as I said, it will take a LOT more than just elections to change this country

35k refugees entered this country last year. It is true that Francken can't do much though; his options are limited. But N-VA are total cucks when it comes to self-defense and arms. I don't take people who are in favour of a pepperspray can ban seriously
And N-VA's ethical agenda is just toxic, it's a party of sodomites

Islam is a supremacist ideology that tells every Muslim that they are better than non-Muslims, and that they have a right to demand money, clothing, land, demonstrations of humiliation, and so on.
Our intellectual establishment has been infiltrated by terror sympathizers who changed all the definitions so nothing makes sense.
Restore your sight by reading Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin.

He means the future being Brazil in an Elysium kinda way. The world is definitely heading in that trajectory.

I wonder how long this would go on if, instead of even talking about Muslims, we held globalist politicians responsible for everything Muslims do?
Notice that this mayor has declared the sadistic mutilation of tendons to not be terrorism. I bet that mayor has functioning tendons.

If you do something, you find that you can also do more. If you reassure yourself that nothing can be done, then you are truly helpless.

Yes, they need to make Huezil great again.

I try to redpill as much people as possible. Doing more, like participating in demos etc can be dangerous in Europe.

Europe still 94% native, but if we do not have a change in politics, everything will be lost.
First step was Brexit.
We need hope, and action. I will never quit.

>it wasn't a terrorist attack
Fucking kek

Ah, semetic religions. Always begging from others what you stole centuries ago before from them.

At least they aren't afraid to repeat history, and as a result, put themselves forth headfirst into an eternal dirt nap.

>loss of historically significant buildings and artifacts
This, so much this, so fucking upset when nignogs and mudskins chimpout and historical stuff is permanently damaged or destroyed.

D-Deus V-Vult!

Forgive him father, he knows not what he does...

> facts

I wish I lived in Europe so I could see all of the butthurt that Brexit caused - it must be glorious.

I agree
I'm really disappointed with N-VA, we voted for a nationalistic party that wanted flemish independence and stricter immigration policies and we aren't getting any of it. Too bad the election are still far away but i'm prob voting for vlaams belang next time.

>this isn't the definition of asking for it
you just know this cucklord is going to continue worshipping the superior muslim man and his seed

Voting for Vlaams Belang has no use. Unless they would have 51%. Belgium made it impossible for them to rule. Same shit happened with NVA actually.
They completely dismissed the fact that they had 30% of the Flemish vote.

The traditional parties will always rule over us in our current system

The individual asked for help and the priest has lead by example, he tried to help him. He would be a hypocrite for refusing to help someone, considering he is Roman Catholic and also a priest.

Wonder if this is a "temporary" priest like the one in France?

Voting has no use in Belgium. Nothing ever changes at all if you have coalition governments. I just wouldn't vote for N-VA again since they are total cucks, at least grant some seats to memesters from VB