Meta thread

According to hiroshima nagasaki one meta thread is allowed

This is that thread.

no delet pls

how panty on tree??

Every month I compare Sup Forums to how it was like a month before.

it gets worse every month.

Right now it's just emta-meta) threads all over and unironic Sup Forums threads. Like, seriously, how much do you want to circlejerk about niggers or fucking SJWs? Give it a rest already, this is a board for Television and Films.

Also, the death of memes. Like, people don't even care about meme thread now, It's the same couple of circlejerk threads and three Sup Forums threads which hit the bump limit.

Fucking hell. Swaglord, do something, drive Sup Forums away, and give us /film/

Dafuq is a meta thread?
Is this a rule loophole?

come back after you graduate high school

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
yeah surely it's just Sup Forums and not reddit, Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossposting faggots who's knowledge of film doesn't exceed capeshit and netflix tv shows

pic related

go back to /r/the_donald
Sup Forumsmblr isn't this cancerous, they're a different breed of cancer but they're alright.

And Sup Forums faggots don't make the politics threads.

faggot. Pic related.

everything gets worse every day

But it is a Sup Forums boogeyman though.
Try to discuss anything without learning about jews being involved, blacks being inferior, or sjws everywhere. It's not even delivered in a clever way most times.

>OP makes a thread about cancer
>OP is the cancer

stop projecting

How the fuck do you know? It's the same fucking threads on all of these boards, yet Sup Forums acts like they're the only ones getting hit by shitposting faggots. Take your ass to Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and probably a few other boards I don't go too and you'll see the same lame bait threads. It's crossboard shitposters, yet somehow you guys fall for it EVERY TIME and the thread reaches 300+ replies. Then you have a bunch of angry people screaming about Sup Forums and shouting altright to anyone who disagrees with anything they say in a completely unrelated thread which pisses off usually silent rightwing people.

Stop replying to pictures of Colbert. Just fucking stop. There's no reason for it to spark a multithread "debate" that lasts for hours.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH*

I don't reply to any of those threads, I just report them. Don't give me shit.

Thebest thing to do right now is to activate the robot on Sup Forums.

>mfw I had a "contrarian" opinion the other night
>anons started berating me and claiming I was b8ing people
>I genuinely believe my opinion
>Poe's Law prevents others from thinking otherwise

>and give us /film/
Just fuck to le redit

Do you ever think they just reply to themselves

I apologize then. It's just annoying when you hide bait threads only for it to carry over to the entire board, in every thread. I know it's crossboard shitposters because I was in Sup Forums reading about the situation in Qatar put forth by some guy from Jordan, and I scrolled past an "apologize Sup Forums" thread with a picture of Wonder Woman. Apologize Sup Forums...in Sup Forums. I'd bet that thread shows up on Sup Forums too.

Post more tree panties my dick is so hard

Highly possible. Best way to fix that is to take away the power to bump your own thread. Still, as I said, these retarded arguments carry over into every thread and you have a bunch of angry people itching to prove the other side wrong.

>t Sup Forums and not reddit,
way to be redundant famalam

reatrd

the fuck is this

it's at least one mod

nice

merge with Sup Forums but have 2 seperate boards of lefty Sup Forums and right Sup Forums also multiple posting should be permaban.