What are some truly despicable villains? The kind that are irredeemable scum and makes your stomach turn

What are some truly despicable villains? The kind that are irredeemable scum and makes your stomach turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

devilman.wikia.com/wiki/Jinmen
youtube.com/watch?v=EUBAsB-tsD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having a family and girlfriend whose been victims of such things. All I can say I don't get sick. It'll mess up my aim.

Luthor stole 40 cakes

But that's as many as 4 10s

Yet that is still bad.

Bad is an understatement it's terrible.

I bet he did it in front of a huge crowd to the fucking egomaniac

This guy needs to get Franked.

not
>and thats terrible

do you even meme?

God, why

>villain
This is the natural order.

Whoever would do this to their underlings, over the course of several months.

Man, I felt bad for Baxter Stockman when I watched that as a kid. He's a villain, but what happened to him was horrific.

context?

A scientist villain lackey who comes up with episodic evil plots and minions (usually robots) but of course he loses to the heroes every time.

Whenever we see him after he's failed his master he's lost another part of his body until there's pretty much nothing left.

Peter Parker is the one that comes to mind. Unironically posturing as a hero after selling your daughter to Satan is some never forgive action.

Black Mask
He once ripped out Catwoman's brother-in-law's eyeballs and forced his wife to eat them.

Anton Arcane. He's done a lot and nothing is beneath him.

Forgot pic.

What the fuck is this guy's problem?

The worst ones are the ones who make you think they are the good guys like pic related

I only watched bits of the first and second season. I knew he lost an eye and was abused, but gawd dayum.

Nice try, Lex.

His moms gonna freak.

Dr Eggman.
What, don't believe me?

He's a blank slate that ANY writer can write as long as,
a. He's sadistic and homacidal
b. Spontaneously violent
c. Abusive/cruel with a twist of humor
d. Infatuated with Batman

current feminists.

off topic but is he still a robot or was that retconed during the whole genesis wave thing?

retconned by the Pendering like a lot of things were

I cant be mad at him

jeez

What's this from?

Archie Eggman is just the right mix of lovably goofy and downright sinister

What's the source on this guy? What does he do?

Best answer

devilman.wikia.com/wiki/Jinmen

What's happening in this pic

God, the fight with Jinmen in the OVA was so bittersweet. The emotion running through that whole fight was amazing.

Demon who consumes the souls of the dead and keeps them "alive" on his carapace as a protective measure against attack -- can't attack his back because a bunch of dead people are aware and screaming in bloody horror whenever one of them gets "killed".

That's nothing; he had Metal Sonic suicide bomb Antoine and threw a Damn party be a use he finally killed one of the Freedom Fighters. Not to mention the issue where he finally destroys Knot hole Village, places it inhabitants into fuel cells that will turn them into pure energy, and he leaves Sonic beaten and battered in the ruins of Knot hole JUST so Sonic will remember for the rest of his life that he failed. Doesn't even try to kill him; just throws him on the ground and walks off laughing.

Let's not forget how he murdered thousands to use their bodies as batteries/filters and rigged cybernetic attachments for an entire tribe with explosives should they disobey

>And he's never, ever sorry for any of it.
Sends his own innocent niece to hell, just to fuck with his enemy
>She was innocent
>As in would have gone to heaven right that moment
>he did it for laughs
Man fuck that guy

Empowered

That reminds me of Captain Simeon and the space monkeys. Didn't the lackeys also had a brain the shared or something?

Wasn't that the Eggman that came from an alternate dimension where he just nuked everybody to win?

Very colorful. Very festive.

I remember being legitimately scared and excited by Peritall.
They did a good job with the buildup.

Jinmen from the seris "Devilman". He eats people alive, and binds them to his shell. He then uses them as hostages and berates you for hitting/killing people on them.

All while talking about how pure he is for doing this.

He's amazingly evil.

Miki is the purest
Fuck satan, only Miki can have Akira

This.

Should get rid of the ponytail.

alguien que hable espaƱol

Does Zack Snyder count?

Can't you just hit his head?

Every Go Nagai villain is a bottom barrel scumbag.

Even some of his heroes.

I think Cutey Honey is his only pure-hearted hero.

>What are some truly despicable villains? The kind that are irredeemable scum and makes your stomach turn.

New 52 Harley. She murdered dozens of kids with exploding toys for her own entertainment.

No amount of "she's a wacky funny Deadpool-lite now!" dodging will change that. She's a mass child murderer.

>feminism.gif

Jesus how diabolical

the weak should fear the strong

How could he know that this woman would a) take a shot at him b) do it now and c) only wound him?

Still, awesome callback to a character from what I assume was 20 years earlier.

Co villains are usually not hated by the audience. Their evilness makes them fun.
Being boring is the worst they could be.

Sauce pls

Fucking Jinmen, based OP, but if we want truly despicable i would go for Devilman's God.

I assume he somehow secretly goaded her into doing it shortly before the conference, and naturally assumed she was a shitty shot.

YHVH from shin megami tensei too for that matter, so evil even his angels rebel against him

>Goes and reads up on Anton
I didn't know Cable from Swamp Thing eventually became Mathew in Sandman....

Huh. Thought he died in a car wreck.

He would have, but Arcane took over his body.

Lex is the master of keikaku
He is always years ahead of almost everybody. Except Superman

How evil is this God compared to the one of preacher

-Frollo
-Hopper
-Lotso (Still found it utter bullshit he didn't die. At least he might slowly burn to death on the truck's grill)
-Turbo
-Scar
-Rourke (Unlike other "I'm a greedy asshole" Disney Villains, he wanted to genocide a whole civilization for a quick buck.)
-DOR-15

He needs some dicking.

He created an endless cycle of suffering for his own amusement if I recall correctly. Far more malicious than the one from Preacher.
But Frollo was a victim too.

This is the same series that has Harley hallucinating herself committing violent murders in public constantly in situations that are, at the least, highly implausible (like killing guys in front of Bruce Wayne while nobody reacts), right?
Just checking.

What version of Frollo?

They remade the Jinmen fight in the Cyborg 009 vs Devilman crossover, it's great.
youtube.com/watch?v=EUBAsB-tsD8

But wasn't that because Satan betrayed him?
The story ends in a really ironic way, with Satan killing Akira and finding out he acted just like God and having to do the same over and over again until Devilman Lady

> CTRL+F starfish
I'm disappointed

This is worse than turning them into robots.

Satan was his son, he did the cycle as punishment, but he also evaporated russia and tried to purge the then semi peaceful demon race from existence in the cretacious era.

To be fair about the urss part. It was that or nuclear holocaust.
I always found the demons on devilman a fascinating interpretation. They are more similar to parasites or symbiotic creatures than biblical creators. But I haven't read Demon Knight. So I probably don't know all the lore

Creatures*

Cioccolata from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
He was a "doctor" who would diagnose healthy people and preform surgeries on them without anything to numb the pain. He got a job working with the elderly, where he fed them rotten food, gave them drugs, and told them that no-one will come to visit them. His elderly patients committed suicide which Cioccolata taped. He has seven whole vhs tapes of suicides. He has a slave that he treats like a dog who he forces to film snuff movies.

Was actually pretty fucking good. The way the series escalated in terms of ways to try and stop the plutonium genuinely suprised me

On my country they captured recently a group that did the same thing with 6-14 years old children, but less suicide and more forced ingestion of cocaine and rape.

Fuuuuck...

He says right there that he didn't plan it. It just worked out.

He's a turtle. He can bring all his limbs and head into the shell. Devilman eventually just says fuck it and attacks him at will reasoning that this sort of existence is worse than death anyway.

>Devilman eventually just says fuck it and attacks him at will reasoning that this sort of existence is worse than death anyway.
Very true. I would have done the same thing if I was able.

It makes it a lot more impressive since Jinmen had eaten Kira's little sister recently

That was just some girl he was friends with.

In the Anime it was his recently missing mom and dad.

In both occasions he killed Jinmen and cried like mad.