With E3 around the corner, anyone else excited to see more stuff on Fractured But Whole?

With E3 around the corner, anyone else excited to see more stuff on Fractured But Whole?

no.
the less I see the better
especially not having Pewdiepie release a let's play of the game before it's even out

>Fractured but Whole

Madmen

the name always makes me smile

Yes. Loved the Stick of Truth.

Without a doubt, Stick of Truth was good fun, if flawed in certain areas. Here's hoping they improve on it.

I've been looking forward to it since it was announced, I replayed SoT recently too. Full on comedy in video games is more rare than it should be, it really adds to the fun.

the movie was originally going to be 'South Park, All Hell Breaks Loose' but the MPAA wouldnt let them do it. the circumcision joke went over their heads when the final version was submitted as an alternate.

Dont get it

Maybe since the creators are still on deck. But with no Obsidian to be exclusively obsessed with writing and solid mechanical game play. Well I hope.

Fractured Butthole

South Park: Bigger, Badder, and Uncut is what he is probably referring to. They had to send a lot of of funny memos about stuff like what derogatory names they could call jews and how to keep the black face in.

Ahh ok thanks

Stick of Truth was a lot of fun The best part was becoming an honorary girl
I'll probably actually watch the last two seasons before playing FbW
Bigger, Longer* and Uncut

>honorary

SoT was fun but I was disappointing with the amount of stuff that got rushed or just plain cut out and considering how quickly this sequel was announced I fear the same will happen.

Seriously, about 3/4's of what Trey wanted in the game got cut and the shit he wanted to add sounded like it would've made the game a hell of a lot better. Also the game was too ez.

It's not made by Obsidian, so I'm deeply concern about quality of the game itself. The rest of it should be amazing as always. Probably gonna watch it on youtube.

>t's not made by Obsidian, so I'm deeply concern about quality of the game itself.
I mean, Obsidian is as great as people like to claim. Sure they're the masters of writing and RPG moral choices and Fallout: New Vegas is one of my absolute favorite games but when it comes to gameplay they always had issues one of the most common being about difficulty balance which SoT definitely had faults in.

That said they're a hundred times better then Ubisoft.

Obsidian makes such amazing shit, but its crazy what they are forced to cut.

Annoying fact: New Vegas was made in 100 business days because Bethesda rushed them.

>Fractured but whole
>Fractured Butthole

I'm down if it means we get more Mintberry Crunch.

That's the pain of being Obsidian. Being one of the best at getting things done in a pinch. And having to leave about 2/3rds of what is planned on the floor.

If they hadn't been Black Isle veterans and had the Van Buren bibles to work off of New Vegas wouldn't have been the tight and while smaller much more detailed game that it was.

Love how they have their own in home dialog engine they can plug into any project since speed is key with them more times than not.

If they get called in to shore up Dragon Age Inquisition finale then I can finish that series happily.

Everyone is better than Ubisoft. Either the game is buggy is fuck or they strip down the fidelity massively from the demos they tout at E3. Watchdogs 2 will be another clusterfuck.

This.

If all they do is make an updated Stick of Truth, that's fine, I'd rather keep it as much of a surprise as possible.

>PC Principal gets into FBW

How would you feel? Would you join him?

Something is telling me it's not coming out this year even though they said that.
I'd rather wait 5 more years so they can polish it, I want this game to be as perfect as possible.