I want to rape her to see if she was born a woman

so fucken sexxxy she is

Which copy? I can't find one with hard coded subs for foreign parts

you want to rape her because you know she will never say yes to you

solar movie dot sc where I watched it

this

This is also very true.

reminder

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

I enjoyed it. Will probably buy the Blu-ray.

looks uncanny like my ex in this pic
bleh

>genderfluid

Wtf. How does this shit even exist?

Did you dislike it as much as I did?

It was like watching the same three fighting moves over and over again for two hours.

>tl;dr: she's insane

J U S T

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

it's a sign of end of times
I enjoyed it for what it was
I wasn't expecting much
the opening scene I think was the best I thought

>ose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it.

Can't believe she didn't get torn apart for saying this.

This

For some reason uploaders never both with hard coded subs

>Transgender/ gender fluid
>had a traumatic childhood prior
>suicide attempts

Part and parcel I guess

the stream is subbed for the foreign language parts which are truthfully minimal really

>was also sexually abused as a child by a relativ
Try and find a lesbian transtype who wasn't.

This is what makes it so sad.
Just because some asshole couldn't keep his hands to himself when she was a sexy little girl, now she's turned off by cock as a sexy little woman.

>Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl
how come I'm never this smart to get out of uncomfortable situations

>sexy little girl

>shaky cam
>horrible acting
>repetitive action sequences and retarded dispensable henchman
>diversity quotas with based black men and strong womyn genderfluid dykes
>awful dialogue full of autistic quips
>baby groo-i mean cute doggo
>same bullshit plot
>fucking shaky cam

seriously Sup Forums, if this was produced by marvel, you would all be shitting on it.

>continue using feminine pronouns
>she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts
>I think at this stage I will stay a woman
this gives me hope, maybe a good dicking will turn her straight
not that it would mattr anyway

You wouldn't rape an ugly little girl, would you?
Imagine being her relative. Fully cognizant of what you're doing, shirking basic human decency, going down a path of no return. Putting your life on the line for just 1 pussy. One underaged pussy.
It would have to be absolutely worth it.
That's the sad thing: most of these cute lesbian ladies with abusive childhoods are all beautiful as hell.

>trying this hard

what a cute girl(boy)!

-

yeah all she needs is the right dick! yours! yours is the special one she needs
!

She was a cutie.

it has some of the best gun action in the biz, shit on it if you want, it's good

>she "grew out of" the trans
>still adheres to the "genderfluid" meme
She's still got some growing up to do.

Any other movie where Sambo is used as a primary combat method?

and predictably the wickshills come to defend and convince people to buy it on Digital HD and on Blu-ray & 4K Ultra HD 6/13.

seriously, mods should ban every single one of you faggots. stop trying to viral market your shit tier films sony.

She can look good if she wants

Koba, declared to be a world Sambo champion, who was a character played by Kurt Angle in the movie Warrior.

>tattoos
>good

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

>If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish.

Yeah I never understood this stupid bullshit. Why not just keep a picture of your loved one in your wallet or some shit if you care about muh memories that much?

>hurr wowee he hab to reload da magazine (NOT CLIPZ!!!) WOW SO REALISTIC~!!

>this triggers the trump voters

lol

>John Wick
>Sony

You aren't very good at this.

Not much to be triggered by.
It's a shame though.

imagine being that chad who gets to delesbianise her..

here, here

It's fucking 2016! Gawd! Get over yourself, like OMG

I bet you've never fired a single round.

desu

>>If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish.
>trying to honor somebody who died
>your memory is so bad you can't remember them without a tattoo
same with tattoos of family members etc.
lmao, tats are fucking retarded.

yep.
this is why pedophiles should all be gassed

lol people who hate tats are fucking retarded.

Why does someone else inking themselves trigger you so much?

yes

Her whole attractiveness is her tom boy dyke look, fuck off

fedorafolder.zip.exe

Trump Won

Nice pussy.

I wanted Wick to shoot her, point blank, in the face with the Benelli.

This chick has a gorgeous face and good tits. Too bad she's not more feminine.

stop showing this disgusting subhuman piece of shit.

>get raped as a kid
>develop sex/gender-related mental illness
Nothing to see here goyim, it's perfectly natural and healthy, gender is a spectrum you know!

i spectrum'd all over your mom yesterday user

Honestly thought he was gonna at least with pistol
Now she can be alive along with Common for volume 3

nah she's dead
the black guy is gonna be wick's rival though which is pretty cool

Shame she has tattoos though. Degenerate markings on the skin.

She'll be fine