When everyone starts cheering and clapping at the end of the movie

>when everyone starts cheering and clapping at the end of the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs
time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How else are we supposed to show our appreciation?

How about the money you spent to watch it, you fucking retard.

>when you blatantly misuse a meme

I won't know if I enjoyed the film or not until after I watched it, though. How else am I supposed to show that I enjoyed the film?

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs

>when the movie isn't even halfway and you have to piss a waterfall but you're at the thater

>buying a drink
you asked for it

>make noises on a rollercoaster
>"not like the rollercoaster's engineers or builders are there just be quiet STOP ENJOYING THINGS"

Your a fucking idiot kiddo

But all that salty popcorn

>mfw Americunts clap at the end of a meal

>not dehydrating
what a jerk

If you dehydrate after sitting in a theater for 2-3 hours something is seriously wrong with you.

Salt from the popcorn will do that to you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK MOMMY!1!! I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAAAH IM SO SILLY AND FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHHAHA *prrrrrft* OOPSIE LOOKS LIKE I MADE A POOPSIE ;^) *braaaaap* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STINKY EGGY CACA POO POO PEE PEE SO FUNNY!!!! LET ME REPOST IT AGAIN!!!1 OOOOOH HERE COMES ANOTHER PIECE OF POOPY!!!!! *frrrrrp squeak* HAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAH JUST LIKE MOMMY WANTED, RIGHT?! GIVE ME MILKY MOMMY ME WANT MILKY!!!! BABY HAS BEEN GOOD AND HE WANTS MILKY NOW MOMMY!!!!! *sound of shitting pants* HAHAHAHA MMMMOMMY CHANGE ME MOMMY user MADE A DOO DOO IN HIS DIAPER!!1!! *wet sounds* IF I REPOST IT AGAIN WILL MOMMY CHANGE ME?????? LET ME REPOST IT AGAIN ANYWAY BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEED TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF ALREADY1!!!! *braaaaaaap* LET ME POST ANOTHER FUNNY FROGGY TO MY POST!!1!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO CLEVER AND FUNNY!1!!! GRUMPY DRUMPFIES FOR user!!!!!!

Why are you eating during a movie? Never made sense to me.

i hope for your sake this is a copypasta

>Why are you enjoying yourself during a movie? Never made sense to me.

It's a movie. Not a punishment.

I honestly don't know which autism is worse at this point. I like Colbert, and I think the meme is funny if a little forced. It's the only thing Sup Forums has.

Fuck off, retard.

>Tfw the shooter opens fire during the applause

>When they catch you not clapping along and fine you then find out you came in single and with out a date.

FUCK YOU OP! FUCK YOU!

I'm a plumber and was hired by the local kinotorium to install temporary troughs in every aisle for the Baywatch showings. According to the manager people had been violently pissing themselves with laughter.

>When you've reached the height of your career and everyone loves you and you know deep down that you should have killed yourself the minute John Steward shook your hand but it's too late now you have an entire society of people to beguile into a political and cultural checkmate and your grandmother is weeping. Weeping.

>yfw this level of autism

>when you try to revive a dead meme

This ironic shitpasta is subpar.

It's weird how many people on anonymous social media come to Trump's defense by attacking anyone who speaks out against him, even though he's one of the least popular presidents in US history.

time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/

>Go to university
>First ten lectures, people clapping at the end of them
>Fast forward 8 months
>Still a few people clapping and looking around at other people that aren't clapping

I mean if it's a guest lecture or a really great one or the first of a course, FINE. This really triggers me because applause even on a fundamental level annoys me because it's something a retarded monkey would come up with. Mash your flesh together to make a sound in order to show a person who's just doing his job that you appreciated him doing his job.

I don't even live in america

>when you go outside in your indoor shoes

Wait...a movie made you have emotions? I thought we were supposed to stare at a screen and be bombarded with picture and sound and then leave.

>What is your emotional state Mr. America?
>I feel clap.

amerifats cant go an hour without stuffing their face with junk food

>two hours without food is a punishment
How much do you weigh, user?

ITT: personal insecurity

Sup Forums related?

American related.

>have door knobs that are impossible to twist unless completely dry, instead of a handle like the rest of the world
>need a pipe wrench to open the door on a rainy day

Cool. And then what happened?

but who was knobs?

Then I fucked yo mudda in her rotten fish hole

BADABING
A
D
A
B
O
O
M

>Euros are so weak they can't work doorknobs

And then what happened?

Shut up Opie.

>Opie?
>Literally fucking who?

And then what happened?

YOU FORGOT TO POST THE PEPE

>he doesn't clap after taking a dump

>intentionally making life less convient under the guise of being a strong man

>cant use urinals anymore because piss runs down balls
>have to get naked and crouch like a monkey at home

i cant go on like this

listen to the old tape of a real-time reaction of a movie theatre showing the original "Star Wars" sometime

why does donald get 2 scoops when i can only have 1 scoop?

Umm guys, let me remind you: This is the guy who has the nuclear launch codes. The guy who writes "covfefe" in a Twitter post. The guy who demands two scoops. Guys
I
I can't
I can't even guys
guys
covfefe
And he's the President of the world
And he writes covfefe on Twitter
guys

name one (1) country where this happens