The Jihadis Next Door [Documentary]

Banned in UK as the terrorist is seen in it.

One of best documentaries on the matter. Has been censored in UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6YDMcd_Jo

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/programmes/the-jihadis-next-door/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off shill

So was it banned or was it censored?

>Banned in UK
>Censored in UK

Which is it you fucking right cunt

i thought brexit was supposed to fix this problem

American go

Restricted in Britain

>banned in the UK

You're a bit retarded aren't you?

One step and then the next, user, gets you where you're going.

Muslims having a huge impact on U.K. citizens

brexit only fixes the pole problem, the pakis are there to stay

im a pretty moderate muslim but its nice to see someone doing god's work

Brits deserve everything they have coming for them.

They traded in their rights to defend themselves and their nation for the comfort of the nanny state and it's sweet, sweet karma seeing them slaughtered en masse while their precious government sits idly by.

God's work, like fucking children, oppressing women, murdering gays and slaughtering non-Muslims?

Wish I'd had a chance to see Europe back when it was actually Europe

>this, entirely
>this could have been prevented twenty years ago if the English had stood up for themselves

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.

>banned in the UK
>censored in Britain
>the feel good movie of the summer
>10/10....Al Jezzera

I watched this the other night. It should be required viewing in the UK.

>hates people for not hating who he hates
Fucking Sup Forums

seems good to me

>world without CUZ MUH SEX JUNK
>world without schumer and dunham

really made me think

>God's work
All semitic religions follow the same God
>like fucking children
1. you're on Sup Forums, half of the people here think AOC should be 12
2. Mary was 12 when she had Jesus
>oppressing women
women's rights were a mistake
>murdering gays
this is something right wingers and mudshits can agree on though
>and slaughtering non-Muslims
all atheists are fedoras and must be hanged

just admit the only reason you're against radical islam is because they are brown.

You didn't actually read any of that, did you? He was making a case for private gun ownership in England.

are you one of those gavin mcinnes tier pussies who is all "i hate radical islamic because they're fucking homophobic i mean it's 2017 cmon"

because islam gets most things right about society.

everything he said is true user

>islam gets most things right about society

U PROBLY A SHIA INNIT?

i'm not exactly proud to be an american the last couple of years, but holy fuck at least i dont live in the uk

You mean all the raping of young boys and goats? Or the fact that the internet, video games, music and art are banished in their shit-tier societies?

It's not banned, it aired like a year ago and that link is working fine for me, bullshit merchant.

> Has been censored in UK.

no it hasn't

>Private ownership of handguns would have prevented the preceding decades of subcontinental immigration

AH yes ONLY the best analysis from my SEPPO friend

>learned Mandarin
>moved to Shanghai
>independent writer and part-time consultant for chinese companies
Embrace the future mates

>The Jihadis Next Door
Funny, I go to the Channel 4 link, and it's a dead end... I don't think it was censored at first, but now that it's known the bouncy castle faggot's in it, they're playing coy.

channel4.com/programmes/the-jihadis-next-door/

>You mean all the raping of young boys and goats
Those are problems with the people, not the ideology

>the internet, video games, music and art
Well video games are degenerate manchild filth that should be banned but no the internet, music, and art are not banned you braindead ameriburger there are literally middle eastern posters on Sup Forums right now iran, iraq, syria, lmao are you actually so stupid that you thought they don't use the internet in those countries? fucking isis members have twitter accounts dumb burger

The Chinese are Sub human. I'd rather kill myself than live among them

prove it. go to int or pol and post rare chinese flag

Someone needs to strat sniping these idiots when they're out in the open. Just get a silencer and a decent long range rifle, find a nice safe spot, idetify the head nigger in charge, pop his melon, and gfto.

Cool straw man, Abdul

Literal 14 year old detected

List of cities to avoid in the UK
>London
>Manchester
>Birmingham
>Leicester
>Bradford
>Leeds

Most websites are banned there.

>"someone" tells police they saw you with an "isis-looking flag"
>police detain you for an hour and forcefully search you under threat of arrest and violence
lol britain

A gun less britcuck detected

>college dropout
>neet
>living on welfare benefits
>only thing in his entire life he has to be passionate about is his ideology

this dude is Sup Forums

but he has the balls to speak his mind in public instead of on a neopets trading forum

meanwhile in the united sharts of walmerica you get life in prison for letting your pissrag flag touch the ground

What strawman, you daft cunt. All-out civil war is not going to happen in fucking England. Even if we had handguns this isn't a problem that can be shot out of existence.

While I wish it were otherwise, private gun ownership is pretty much a non-factor in my country's demise, it's more a symptom than a cause.

England died in the trenches.

This better be bait.

how does it feel being a minority?

The strawman where you altered the other user's argument and then ridiculed it. Get a dictionary if words confuse you, Imam

>Just get a silencer and a decent long range rifle

>banned
but it aired on TV there

typical shitposter, doesn't even bother reading

Can't wait for the UK government to make Islam mandatory, then have compulsory Jihad service for all 18 year old males so we can go to war with them again and wipe England off the fucking map. We'll let Scots and Irish live, though. They've been colonized by England long enough.

don't forget

>liverpool
>luton

It's gone from Channel 4's website now that the dude in the documentary was one of the London bridge Allahfags

It is restricted in the UK. Removed from 4od and Netflix yesterday. Not sure why really

>Right to defend themselves

Lmao, didn't some dude kill like 5 people at his work with a gun in the states this week?

Because it's proof that it was public knowledge these people exist but nothing was done to stop them.

Why not just move to saudi arabia if you hate the west?

>internet, video games, music and art
You mean libtatd propaganda?

He attributes undue significance to handgun legislation enacted in the 90s, decades after the real damage was done, esé.

Lmao, meanwhile, kebabs regularly kill Brits and you just say "Love will unite us, we musn't be Islamophobic" then have to show ID to buy silverware

>lol why don't we just murder all of them
Is literally not an argument user please don't pretend to be retarded

rubber dinghy rapids, bro

What does that have to do with anything? Angry fat neets kill more people weekly in the US than pretty much the entire Muslim population combined

All you dumb burgers are too dumb and fat to admit you're jealous that the UK is the safest country in the world and you get shot in school by DRUMPKINS because muh gunz and Jeezus LOL poor Amerifats stay jealous and racist

the guy at 15:00 wearing the beige thobe was one of the attackers from 3 days ago apparently hmm...

Lmao, meanwhile, white men regularly kill Brits and you just say "Love will unite us, we musn't be Islamophobic" then have to show ID to buy silverware

[citation needed]

Cool story, goatfucker

>We could have 10 Ariana bombings and still not come close to the death toll of cuck/11

Sure just Google "mass shootings united states" and just look at the perps. are you trying to baitm

i think i sympathize with the extremists on this one, must be hell living with those faggy brits

Cool. Keep letting them happen. You deserve it.

>google it
Literally not a citation, Imam Ahmed

Stop replying to your own post to bump the thread autist.

I think ISIS employs shitposters. And they're in this thread shitposting for Allah.

At least you are honest, most Muslims use taqiyya to lie about their goals.

One day the veil will burst open because you cannot remain in the dark for very long.

What do you get out of just making shit up? Is it a sex thing?

Noff noff. Polizei, go away.

China needs start banning Western refugees, worst than the fucking muslims they bitch about.

Shit man, this was filmed in my area of north west London.

Both Wembley and Ealing are just down the road from me

might be qatar tbqh

do something about your country

>tfw London has a terrorist attack once every week and yet the city is still safer than any American city
Really makes you think, doesn't it

They guys that appear in this docu are recent london attack terrorists btw

I like this rhetoric.

Oh you don't believe gays should be flaunted or normalised and that not wanting your son to be gay shouldn't be seen as a hate crime (legit in Canada)? Well gee you're the exact same as those Muslims throwing them off of buildings except less brown.

Oh you don't agree with forced action to get women into certain jobs and discrimination lawsuits when statistical data can back up the gender disparity in STEM/Coding as being a matter of the differences between the sexes rather than purely a discriminatory matter? Well you're the exact same as the Muslims who believe women should be covered up and only be allowed outside accompanied with a man except less brown.

The worst part is that even though you're probably just memeing, this is a common mindset on the left.

Comparing yourself to USA is like comparing to Somalia nowadays.
Why would you do that?

To make fun of Americans

Is it though?

reminds me how 911 is "terrible" but over 10x more people usually die from car accidents every year.

I'm not a whiteboy, fuck this imperialist shitstain of a country

>meanwhile mudshits behead your people in the street
seems safe to me

Average Sup Forumstard:
Hates women, gays, atheists, and jews
Anti science
Religious fundamentalist
Poor, uneducated, desperate and easily manipulated
Preach violent revolution "day of the rope"
Hate western values like egalitarianism and social liberalism

Average Islamist:
Hates women, gays, atheists, and jews
Anti science
Religious fundamentalist
Poor, uneducated, desperate and easily manipulated
Preach violent revolution "jihad"
Hate western values like egalitarianism and social liberalism

What did they mean by this?

>meanwhile, another high schooler shoots up a school/cinema/church

>Anti science
In what way exactly?

lmao they literally say that academia is Jewish brainwashing, not to mention all the flat earthers and anti vaxxers on there. And don't even get pol started on climate change

what is this from

The only science Sup Forums accepts are racial intelligence studies