Let's cut the bullshit: is it any good...

Let's cut the bullshit: is it any good? Thinking about seeing it but it seems hard to get a real opinion on it that isn't "I loved/hated this because feminism." Genuinely don't care about politics, just want to know if the damn thing is any fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEi-sEd3lfw
youtube.com/watch?v=w1ziZIC6uwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can tell exactly what the movie is from the trailers.

Do you enjoy cuckoldry, misandry and degeneracy? Do you hate western culture? If the answer is yes then dont wait another minute. Go see the movie.

t. false flagging pajeet

it's the modern marvel/superhero formula with some lingering snyder aesthetic. fine/passable but nothing amazing.

I want to lick her clavicle

think of it like this, the bar has been set so low that the fact that WB made a super hero movie that happens to be coherent is why it's good.

Otherwise it's a fairly generic movie, with good parts, no real bad parts but many mediocre parts, if WW didn't have her name attached it would be in and out of theaters in 2 weeks.

Any opinion that includes "feminism" or "sjw" is retarded, so discard those. It's enjoyable, up to you if you want to watch it.

Wonder Woman is Captain America: The First Avenger but good. It's worth at least one watch.

Saw it with my sister (who's not really into capeshit)

She was curious because of all the controversies this film had buzzing around but she was grateful it's not another MUH FEMALE POWER BS.

Anyway it's great.

8.7/10 a breath of fresh air among a sea of capeshit these past years.

Grace Randolph in "Beyond The Trailer" points out the opening records of ticket sales, is somehow modulate comparing with the another DC inputs : m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEi-sEd3lfw But it also is the record breaking number for female director in general. Sooo I don't really know what all this come down to just yet. A friend of mine has checked it & told me that it is awesome flick. So I can't wait to check whole. Why don't you, user make the thread afterwards you check this film ?

this. good action, so so acting, formulaic but enjoyable. worth a watch.

You aren't posting to seeing if it's good, You're looking to see what Sup Forums thinks so you know what to say, you stupid faggot. Use your own judgment, I'm sure you would know if you want to see it or not.

It's like a good version of a marvel movie

It's capeshit. Literally all of these films are terrible if you're not a child.

I think this movie might beat Winter Soldier for best capeshit fist fights.

shilling would be a better word
i dont think you understand what a false flag is

It's good. Good pacing, good action.
A bit too much Zack Snyder slomo, but not too much.

I finally saw it today and it made me cry twice.. no homo. I'm a huge fan of the comics though. I own 30+ of her comics and tons of Justice Leagues. To see such a great adaption was magical for me. I think it was a master piece. It's my new favorite super hero film. It's a great story about war and what it means to be human.

Go see it.

I liked the trailers more than the movie. Didn't like the beginning. CGI was bad particularly anytime anything was in the air. Liked Chris Pine and he often seemed like lead character. Ending was so so.

Only saw it once, no desire to see it again. I had a better time watching RAMBO First Blood Part II today on TV.

>good action
What? The action was slow-motion takes and pans, gangly Gadot walking around deflecting bullets and shit. Then the final battle was 99% crap cgi. The action was a WEAK POINT.

It was decent. Nothing exceptional about it, not bad either. You might be turned off by the CGI though.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1ziZIC6uwA

It's as good as Iron Man, take that as you will

Look at that perfect axilla, I could fucking bite it.

dont c it.

>pol

oh man those fucking thighs.... hnnnnng

do you catch many shots of her panties in the film?

t. Shlomo Goldstein

I couldn't tell if they were really arguing or just joking. Pine seemed weirdly defensive about armpit hair.

>do you catch many shots of her panties in the film?
Patty Jenkins makes sure to give us upskirts when needed.

Margot Robbie got no tits either but nobody whined. People just don't Wonder Woman to be an anorexic rat who can't speak english or act.

do they look like this?

Surprisingly yes, they do a few nice fan service shots, but if you blink you will miss them.

General consensus from trusted sources is that it is basically exactly "any good". Like apparently the main actors are good (and Gadot herself actually pulls the role off pretty well) but the directing is pretty weak and the ending goes fully retarded with the same giant blue lazer in the sky you always see. Basically Patty Jenkins is good with actors but can't direct action for shit. Sort of the opposite of Snyder

*wondrous BRAAAPPPPP*

>People just don't Wonder Woman to be an anorexic rat who can't speak english or act.
>People
You mean Sup Forumsedditors

>Margot Robbie got no tits either but nobody whined
>what is fridgeposting

>I couldn't tell if they were really arguing or just joking.
Are you autistic, user?

I don't even know if Diana wears panties at all.

ITS INEXTRICABLY LINKED TO GENDER POLITICS SO ITS SHIT NO MATTER HOW BARELY PASSABLE AS A THROWAWAY CAPESHIT FLICK IT ACTUALLY IS

I bet she doesn't. I bet it's blacked out with CGI and all you faggots shilling the upskirts are really just shills.

>I don't even know if Diana wears panties at all.

*gulp*

>ITS INEXTRICABLY LINKED TO GENDER POLITICS

Maybe if you live on the internet and take it more seriously than real life.

You've become what you hate, you're a feminist now.

EVERYONE LIVES ON THE INTERNET DUMB ASS

>EXACTLY THE SAME
>MUH HORSESHOE THEORY

>I bet she doesn't. I bet it's blacked out with CGI and all you faggots shilling the upskirts are really just shills.
I'm waiting for a camrip to show you how wrong you are.

You are both the same on the annoyance spectrum.

When the dude started saying "German are the bad guy, I'm the good guy" (it's WW1, there is not really a good guy bad guy.) I started to feelING something wrong. Then i sure seen how wonder woman got influenced by this "war propaganda". And animalized the enemy.
Glad she realized the true of this bullcrap at the end. And with german gas mask wearing soldiers took off their mask, they were just some innocent young men who was just 'Doing Their Jobs"

>LE CENTRIST MAN
REAL HOT FENCESITTING FAGGOT

>thinks all of his cheer leading for media constructed social issues isn't pointless
kek

the dude is so weird

If you like capeshit in the firstplace kill yourself.

>make political shitposts
>someone tells you to fuck off
>QUIT BEING SUCH A CENTRIST BRO PICK A SIDE

Actual autism.

This is so much truth, someone make him a prophet.

>you have to side with one of two insufferable faggots or else you are a centrist
nice one Sup Forumsddit. i don't like capeshit, does that make me a centrist because I'm not a DC or Marvel cuck?

surprised anyone on Sup Forums is mature enough to understand this

>MAKE POLITICAL MOVIES WITH POLITICAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
>SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO FUCKOFF

ACTUAL TOXIC RAPECULTURE I CANT EVEN

>if you're not on the autistic spectrum you're a centrist
imagine being this helplessly stupid

>tfw retards saying Galdodot will be nominated for an Oscar
>tfw it's ridiculous but it might just happen
>tfw no face

>I just found out the media milks movies and makes shitty articles so I'm going to chimp out
shouldn't you be in high school?

>only nominated

kek

So people who can watch a movie without the autistic lens of identity politics like you and SJ types and just want to know if it's worth watching. But you didn't read OP's post, you just saw the picture and flipped the fuck out.

>LE AUTISM
K

YOU CANT MILK WHAT HAS NO TITS, THE SHITTY ARTICLES ARE BUILT IN TO THE IDENTITY OF THESE MOVIES FROM THE BEGINNING

PUSHBACK ON LEFTIST SOCIAL AGENDA IS A PERFECTLY SOUND POSITION AND ALSO THE CORRECT ONE

>tfw newfags think the 'f' in tfw stands for face and not feel

>he types meaningless bullshit in all caps
shit, so you're not a kid, you're just a lost demented old man. Sorry about the school thing.

What the hell people are seeing on Gadot's performance? At her best she's mediocre

>he found out massive budget superhero movies made for teenagers are politically correct and pandered to teenagers so he's sperging out about it
what the fuck is it you want? for them to teach them your retarded backwards values? for superhero movies to sound like they were directed by your embarrassing grandpa? values. both your retarded ones and mine, are taught at home not at the movies

KEEP GUESSING RETARD, ONE DAY YOU'LL GET IT

DONT FORGET TO IGNORE THE ARGUMENT AND GO STRAIGHT TO BASELESS INSULTS, IT ONLY STRENGTHENS THE POINT YOURE AFRAID TO REBUT BECAUSE YOU CANT

>And with german gas mask wearing soldiers took off their mask, they were just some innocent young men who was just 'Doing Their Jobs"
That was indeed a great scene.

>hey look I reposted (for the millionth time) the same picture about this joke of a site that panders to tweens! I totally proved them wrong!
there's nothing to guess and nothing to guess and nothing to rebut. I'm not arguing with a mentally ill person. I already blew you the fuck out with almost empty replies

It's obvious that these people are broken.

When she breaks down and runs into the no mans land, or walking through the gas and freaks out at the dead children.
I got a little choked up. Those scenes were done really well.

I notice they're professionals with jobs and you're wasting your time doing nothing for free but think you're doing something.

It's decent. The only DCEU movie that isn't complete shit.
It's not great tho.

OP here. Made this thread and came back to see quite a few replies. Thanks for giving your real opinion on this (at least, thanks to those who did). From the sounds of it, it'll be alright. I guess I'll give it a go. Again, thanks for the help.

Any clips from Dr. Poison?

SURE YOU DID, IN YOUR MIND

>HUFFINGTON POST PANDERS TO TWEENS
TRY GROWN ASS LIBERALS AND NUMALES, THE EVANGELIST KUCKS OF THE LEFT

VALIANTLY FIGHTING THE EVIL RIGHT TO RID THE WORLD OF TOXIC MASCULINITY #IMWITHHER

SHITPOSTING ON A SHIT MOVIE IS WHAT I'M DOING, NO PAYMENT NECESSARY I'M GOOD

BROKEN BY HOW THEIR ONLY IDENTITY IS THEIR GENDER AND HOW THEY MUST SMASH THE PATRIARCHY TO RIGHTFULLY MAKE THE FUTURE FEMALE?

PRETTY BROKEN LMAO

>every movie today

you are cringy asf

>When she breaks down and runs into the no mans land

You mean "how can you say that" and "that's what I'm going to do"?

Because that's her best, and it's still just ok

It genuinely felt like a comic book come to life. Which is more than I can say for every movie Marvel's shat out the past 9 years.

Above average for sure.

>SURE YOU DID, IN YOUR MIND
your mind is the ill one.
>TRY GROWN ASS LIBERALS AND NUMALES, THE EVANGELIST KUCKS OF THE LEFT
>grown ass liberals
the majority of huffpo types are either young and naive or lonely. Just like you. You think you're any better? lol
>VALIANTLY FIGHTING THE EVIL RIGHT TO RID THE WORLD OF TOXIC MASCULINITY #IMWITHHER
all tumblrinas might be left wing, but not all of the left wing are tumblrinas. Just like not all of the right wing are hopeless retards who deserve no respect (i.e. you). Not all of the left wing even supports Hillary Cunton and you're just being a small minded generalizing dunce

USING ASF IS CRINGY ASF

NO RESPECT MEANS UNFOUNDED AD HOMS THAT ARE MEANINGLESS? FEELING REAL DISRESPECTED HERE, OH THE LACK OF RESPECT

HUFFPO TYPES ARE LONELY? IS THIS FROM YOUR SAME WRONG BAG OF ASSUMPTIONS THAT HUFFPO TYPES ARE TWEENS

ARE YOU A LONELY TWEEN IS THAT IT?

My sentiments aswel.

>NO RESPECT MEANS UNFOUNDED AD HOMS THAT ARE MEANINGLESS? FEELING REAL DISRESPECTED HERE, OH THE LACK OF RESPECT
none of this makes any sense at all
I almost feel bad for you
>HUFFPO TYPES ARE LONELY? IS THIS FROM YOUR SAME WRONG BAG OF ASSUMPTIONS THAT HUFFPO TYPES ARE TWEENS
oh yeah sorry I forgot you're the one with a realistic outlook of to world and certainly not an insane person who saves tons of pictures of the feminist boogeyman
>ARE YOU A LONELY TWEEN IS THAT IT?
there's literally no logical way to come to this conclusion. Take your meds

ALMOST ISNT ENOUGH, YOU HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY

>THERE IS NO FEMINISM AROUND AND IN THIS MOVIE
t. NON-INSANE PERSON WITH A REALISTIC OUTLOOK "OF TO WORLD"

>Take your meds
UPGRADE YOUR MEMES REDDIT

>THERE IS NO FEMINISM AROUND AND IN THIS MOVIE
stop quoting me on things I never said for the sake of your argument you lying prick.
>UPGRADE YOUR MEMES REDDIT
upgrade your memes /r/the_donald

Why are you replying to an obviously mentally deranged person?

So how do they explain WW2 after this movie then?

What do you mean?

Ares isn't dead obviously, but on a side note it was cool how they worked in to the story that almost everyone she met died in hence how she kept her secret identity

Doesn't her Commandos and Etta survive? That's pretty much everyone that got to actually know her besides Steve

My sister liked it

and she doesn't give a shit about feminism and social commentary/justice like my younger sister does

Yea there was like 2-3 people (smugglers and swindlers), but the town and soldiers all dying explained why her identity was kept secret all of those years.
It's one of those things that would have bugged me had they not done that.

>Wonder Womans most suprising feminist moments

What.. holding a baby, trying on dresses or beating up bad guys? The stuff female flick characters have been doing for 100 years?

It's almost the same as one of Marvel's phase 1 films: fun build up but features a weak villain & has a flat third act. From the DCEU POV it's not a disjointed, badly edited, gloomy mess like their previous entries. As for what others are saying it isn't an SJW propaganda piece - it's refreshingly clean of all that. Solid strong 6/10, maybe verging on a 7.

>it isn't an SJW propaganda piece - it's refreshingly clean of all that.
Tumblr please

People keep mentioning "at least it's not a mess like the rest of the DCEU" but Man of Steel wasn't a mess. Nobody had a problem with the plot of MoS and it was pretty clear and straightforward.

In fact the whole 3rd act of this movie is probably more bloated, in how it communicates with the previous acts.

>not being a decker

spoiler alert

what if someone have beliefs on things but they dont typically all align with one side?