Where did the meme of raimi hating jews come from?

where did the meme of raimi hating jews come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-E0oiKjLzTc?t=2m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/66525686
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where all memes come from: Sup Forums

/thread

Probably from Sam Raimi's deep distrust of the jewish people?

The behind the scenes disc in the HDDVD version had the original lines before they were dubbed. needless to say, they scrapped that section from all future releases

>meme
What meme?

On another note, Why did Uncle Ben say "With great power, comes great responsibility to the third reich", I never got it, does it foreshadow something?

link please

WHOA WHOA WHOA he doesn't "hate jews". He just has a solution for them isall

The first draft of the script was incredibly racist

absolute kino

There is a particularly homophobic line in the original spider-man that wouldn't fly today and a thread pointing that out. The threads then became about writing increasingly offensive lines and pretending they were in the movie.

If you look in the background of the Parker house all the paintings are copies of those made by Hitler in his youth. It's a subtle touch that really adds to Aunt May's character.

back in 2001 gutting a kike was like saying hello in America

Meme? Did you not watch the director's cut?

no

>What about Germany? Did you give them a chance? Did you, you filthy bignose kike vermin?
it really was a different time

where all shit memes come from

Sup Forumseddit

>You're utterly predictable. Like a Jew to the coin!

Woah what the heck?

butthurt 90s kids trying to pretend the slippery slope doesnt exist by exaggerating it and retarded edgelords.

I've found what jews hide from us Peter. I go in space, you pay rent.

What meme? Raimi served five years for a synagogue arson in Alabama. The man is a proud, walking hate crime, and he lives on a compound with two wives and six children.

Look at little Goblin junior. Gonna cry?

>Uncle Ben I was bitten by a spider at a lab today
>In some ways, Peter, we've all been bitten by a spider. A horrible, thieving spider called the Jew that spreads its menacing web across the entire world and traps good, honest people like flies until it can suck them dry. Well Peter, if you ever catch that spider biting you then you know what to do....you reach for the bug spray

I'm not sure if this scene was really necessary but I know better than to doubt Raimi's artistic vision.

Because the Jews control showbiz and pretty much the majority of the world.
Raimi began to realise this when filming Spiderman.
He swiftly and neatly put hints in certain scenes that we Sup Forums enjoy.

To this day, Raimi will always tell the fans to continue to watch Spiderman and promote its message to its fullest, spread the word of Raimi among the normal folk.
You will never see Toby Maguire or Kirsten Dunst support the newer movies because they were the first disciples of Raimi.

We must remember the words of Raimi.

what's a reference for the third comic saga of spiderman and the eternal reich.

>meme

>"Remember Peter"
>Ben looks directly at the camera
>"with White Power comes the responsibility to secure a future for the master race"

damn, probably why HD-DVD was cleared overnight.

youtu.be/-E0oiKjLzTc?t=2m16s
Because of this joke. Many people thought that it's too politically incorrect for the modern audiences and thus the meme was born.

>That's a cute outfit. Did your fudge packing, HIV positive cockholster of a faggot husband make it?

It was a bit tame for the time.

I don't get it, Sam raimi is Jewish himself

History.

He's the man on the inside.

This is a perfect example. Essentially a Reddit upvote contest except on here.

>HDDVD

Hi, Harvey Weinstein.

>hero is an aryan man
>villain has a giant nose, is very rich and is obsessed with money
He was just staying true to the source material

it was a different time

Why do you know about the posting habits of reddit?

This was the first Raimipost I saw.

Probably when footage from the set of Spiderman 2 leaked. They were filming during 9/11 and the news broke of the WTC being hit and collapsing when Raimi started shouting, "Yes! YES!!! PRAISE ALLAH! THE FILTHY KIKES ARE DEAD! GREEDY JEW BASTARDS!"

>nobody posted man of spiders
I need this in my life, I had a pretty bad day.

>trying to hijack the meme
Don't you have a Wonder Woman thread to shill in?

Never saw the director's cut?
youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM

But the jews are the ones that did 9/11

You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. For this month.

Oh no

Dr Conners class

What about that commentary about willem dafoe's behaviour on set? I think he was the one most in tune with raimi's vision

>Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after a while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'poring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

best pasta

>Peter, I want you to meet someone, this is my good friend David Duke!

>WE ARE WHO WE CHOOSE TO BE...EXCEPT NIGGERS WHO ARE BORN INTO SAVAGERY!

Holy shit, Raimi.

The landlord's dialogue was supposed to test the tolerance of the movie watchers towards immigrants and their diverse cultural differences. Only the truly enlightened can tell that the one's wrong in the conversation is Peter, who's whitesplaining the poor landlord who could barely speak understandable English.

>Peter removes the blackness from his skin to become happier and more successful

What did Raimi mean by this?

>becomes black
>beats his girlfriend

>also becomes a better dancer

kek

Gotta know the enemy to know how to spot them. Fuck Reddit. I'm not a Redditor btw. I was born in Sup Forums.

Just turn on Director's Commentary you lazy fuck.

It's been 10 years and I still know you stole that from Conan.

brava, absolutely lost it

I stole it from another user who probably stole it from Conan.

Reflection of the Twin Towers in the eye of the Spider suit.

>to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him"

Fucking Christ.

>be me watching Wonder Woman
>this scene comes on
>google Wonder Woman writers
>tfw Raimi is credited
I'd know his work anywhere.

>and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness
gets me every single fucking time

this needs more replies

I love this pasta.

Found the little cuckgoblin

Does anyone have the original where the spider has a swastika?

>Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future

Jesus lel

kek

I got really drunk at work like 2 years ago and I posted a picture of the Bonecrusher scene with "Nice outfit did your fudgpacking AIDSbuddy sew it for you?" which was inspired by some other guy's posts. For some reason that night it took off and comes around periodically now and again

>The power of the Third Reich... in the palm of my hand!
Wew lad.

>Nice outfit did your fudgpacking AIDSbuddy sew it for you?"
Can't find this in the archive.

Was that the final cut? Mine was:
>The power of the sun...in the palm of my hand! Let's see how many millions we can get this time!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/66525686

keep in mind it isn't the first Raimi post, just the first one people responded to. some guy pushed it for months pretty much alone before that

>first one people responded to
Oh you

Not me