Eric Andre

How come Democrats didn't get their panties in twist about Eric Andre like Republicans on Sup Forums did?

This was much more disrespectful than what he did to Alex Jones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he wasnt at the DNC. That's cause he lacked the credentials to get in. HE was just at a park trolling people.

they see his beauty for what it is

the beautiful mixed future race

Who gives af?
If you're older than 15 and still watch adult swim kys

He's jewish though

So theoretically he should be entitled to Donald Trump's undying affection and one of Trump's daughters :^)

because the RNC was filled with violent trump retards and everyone was high af or just pussies at the DNC

SAVE TWO JEWS IN YOUR ANTIC Sup Forums

I PICK ERIC AND SAM

GOODIES, WE'RE DOWN FOR A NICE HOLOCAUST HERE~

>the RNC was filled with violent trump retards

Why did Sup Forums act like Eric Andre caused a great offence then?

Because he is a minority therefore he can't do anything wrong unless he votes Republican in which case he is an Uncle Tom.

Because he very conveniently happened to no longer have press credentials to get into the DNC, which means Democrats have no sense of humor or, if you'd like, that Democrats are much more totalitarian.

Either way, DNC came out looking like morons as usual. The easiest story of course is that Eric Andre is an absolute garbage liberal shitstain and refused to troll the DNC like he attempted to do at the RNC. Pretending to fuck Hillary in a park miles away from the DNC isn't even close to comparable.

Sam and Larry David

pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good comedy

Maybe Alex Jones and Breitbart making a huge deal out of Eric Andre is what led to him losing press credential?

kek

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

but wasn't he in the rnc? are conservatives now the "cool guys"?

>some celeb does something
Sup Forums everybody

he had his credentials stripped during the RNC

I love Eric Andre. I don't care what people say. He's awesome. Season 4 coming on August 5th. Bird up! You gotta get vertical and set a horizontal my fucking mulattos! Ranch it up!

I thought it was hilarious when he asked Alex Jones's to have sex with his "wife" when he was in Cleveland. He was telling him he had his hotel key and wanted to give it to Alex Jones.

And the DNC has the complete authority to reinstate it for their event. And yet he never asked and they never reached out. Funny how that works.

She seems to be enjoying it thoroughly . Who is she?

>niggerjew showing up at places to attempt to ridicule by being annoying
a living stereotype

>And yet he never asked and they never reached out

How do you know this?

Looks like just another day in Germany

>Sup Forums calls the republican con his greatest failure
>mfw we think it's hysterical
>Sup Forums collapsing on itself yesterday when they realized sam was our boy

Oh what a glorious time to live. I love the new 90's.

She looks like that white woman getting fucked by a black guy. It's that picture that a lot of people photoshop. I don't have it saved, but it's used on here a lot for cuck purposes. That's like the same face too. So weird.

Doesn't anyone know what I'm talking about? It's an older lady, like in her 50s.

>>Sup Forums collapsing on itself yesterday when they realized sam was our boy

What happened yesterday?

No one gives a fuck about this kike half breed.

If it werent for his kike connections this would be the guy cleaning toilets because hes a untalented hack

He had his press pass revoked due to dressing up like the statue of liberty and dancing gayly at the rnc. Do research first bum lord lol

This, though all those acronyms are questionable

They talked about his upcoming show on mtv.
Naturally, reddit never even heard of him before so when I pointed out he was actually a Sup Forumsack, they literally freaked the fuck out and went full denial. Then when I posted the stuff he did with Gavin and he's screaming MUH SIX MILLION they said he was just being ''contrarian''

Sides where lost that day, good keks. Check for million dollar extreme in the archive.

Eric Andre is supposedly a child prodigy virtuoso musician.

He'd probably be doing okay as a session musician had his comedy career not panned out.

Shows how much you know. He really had no connections. A lot of companies wouldn't even air his TV show. He just kept trying and trying and he never gave up. I think he's pretty funny. He's one of my favorite comedians, but he's not my first favorite. And I do know what a talentless hack looks like, so don't even get started.

Sorry had a typo.

Because liberals are 99% of his audience. Only retarded niggers and pothead dropouts like his shitty "humor"

Season 3 was getting old. Save for a few decent episodes. It lacked the charm season 1 and 2 had.

I like adult swim. I'm 23.

Stay mad.

Rick and Morty is great

I'm 26. I love Adult Swim. And you know Dan Harmon who created Rick and Morty? He has a podcast. It's pretty fucking funny. He's pretty intelligent too. He also has a show on History Channel called Great Minds with Dan Harmon, which is also pretty fucking funny. Check them out on YouTube. A lot of famous celebs on that show.

I'm just as right winged as you are, asshole. I'm not a nigger or a pothead dropout. I graduated college and have a great job. Stop being so fucking salty.

I don't live in mommy and daddy's basement either. Chill the fuck out.

Because they are rape enablers much like a twisted mother with Münchhausen by proxy.
(They want to council and be relied upon so the rape must occur)

I LOVE THAT SHOW
Best show on as. Can't wait for the new season

>salty
Confirmed nigger

And Dan Harmon is a drop out and his networth is 5 million.

But you're right though...he just has some shitty show on Adult Swim.

You dumb faggot.

I just said I wasn't a nigger, you illiterate fuck, or am I not aware that "salty" is a nigger term.

It is, nigger.

After watching both videos, he's just as bad at both conventions

The dude's funny as fuck, too, and didn't do some virtue signalling bullshit. He's just doing some crass trolling in public, which tickles my funny bone like nothing else does.

I think we're just too used to celebrities doing virtue signalling bullshit and overreacted desu

Oh I had no idea. Now that I think about it though, a lot of niggers do use that term.

Well thanks for letting me know, nigger.

Only other niggers would know that's a nigger term, amIright?

Nigger.

>literally who?
That's why

How is he a comedian?

Now you're acting like a child. Are you sure you're not a liberal?

I guess people on here thought he was some kind of leftist faggot but in reslity he just doesn't give a fuck

yes.

No fuck off, Rick and Morty is reddit tier shit. It's better than tumblr tier shit, but not by alot

Same as how Sam Hyde is a comedian. They both clearly draw from the same genre and comedy style as Tim and Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job!.

Andre's show is more finessed, but out on the street, they both have the same hilarious, crass, cringe humor schtick.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Would a liberal say "nigger" a numerous amount of times?

Because Republicans are fans of OG Adult Swim, and will forever hate what he and his ilk have done to it.

Eric stop self-advertising please

>a year older than me
>still watches cartoons
It's like you never want to try sex user

This.

I want more Cat Burglar sketches

Nobody cared about you Eric

Fuck off

My sex life is great.

Don't worry about me, user. You should worry about yourself. But thanks for caring though.

At first I wanted to say I generally don't watch them anymore myself because fuck cable when I have internet doy but my girl friend loves them mwahahahaha. But yea this jig is so fucking salted at you famalam I'm inclined to agree with your post.

Daniel Radcliffe & Jerry Seinfeld
I'd pic Lewis Black but he hides himself well enough

>mwahahahaha
>doy
>famalam
>my "girlfriend"

Fucking Christ, go back to /r/eddit and tumblr, you faggot.

Nasty niggerjew

Is it Hillary on the pic? What is she doing?

Because Eric Andre is based as fuck
He has huge pull in the black community and his millstone so they can't touch him
Also they can't talk shit because he went to the RNC as well

Adult Swim is literally the only channel besides the Smithsonian and WealthTv that isn't cuckd

Participate in neither.

>projecting
>insecure fagoo clearly
>mad over doy which i fucking remember from hey arnold

>literally doesn't realize he is the oldest stalest i get pussy great life balling out guido constantly reposted stale shitskin nigger tier meme

Fuckin kek get trigger you 12 year old sperglord

Venture Bros is great.

>a segment on a station owned by Time Warner
>not cucked

What has Daniel "Manlet" Radcliffe even done for entertainment other than play a make believe wizard? Oh that's right, fucking nothing

C'EST LA VIE

Lol Republicans weren't mad, they just didn't want to hear Andre's hacky, half-baked bombs that he edits later to make """""funny"""""

Is that your girlfriend in the pic?

Way to go, user.

I can see it now, you sitting at your computer, you're a lard ass, neckbeard, screaming up to mommy from the basement, "MORE DORRITOS, MOM! FUCK!"

But I'm just some insecure guido "fagoo."

I didn't even understand half your post. I really don't give a shit either.

Stay mad, faggot.

>Participate in neither
Clearly.

Whats up, Mulatto?

Because libtards are cucked and tolerant of aggressive rudeness. Eric Andre could have whipped his dick out and started rubbing it on libtards and they would have stood there and allowed it to happen with no retaliation.

>denies his salt
>the real one staying mad
>bumping this thread with his own tears
>mad cause bad called out on his bullshit
>inb4 mommy yanks your ethernet out for neglecting chores
>actually angry because this is his only place for self validation
Application failed to launch
Sides.exe is missing

yes holy shit just stop embarrassing yourself

You're bumping this thread too, faggot.

You keep thinking up these shitty comebacks.

Go to sleep, Arnie. Mama's callin'.

sup mellow mike?

did they? I only saw one thread on the whole thing but then again I don't spend my life on here trying to one up a bunch of anons like you bro.

DADDY GOT HIS JUUUUUIICE

>Le anyone part of a conglomerate is cuckd meme
You're a cynical fuck to say the least

>Eric Andre could have whipped his dick out
He did that on Attack of the Show once after they had told him during the interview that they were getting canceled kek

>meme $hillary face.
>push $hillary IR meme
>population subconsciously register Hillary with cuck.
>subconsciously register a distain for her

¡Oye! ¿Cómo va?

>le anyone whose bosses control their every actions isn't under their thumb meme
You're stupid faggot to say the least.

>Eric andre
You can tell his mother was the white one
>SO U B SAYIN U DON'T WANT TO NAME OUR KID LA TRAYVON JA CARTEN?? IM LEAVING YOU