Do not try to escape. You are in my control. Look at me: I am the sum of all evils. Look carefully...

Do not try to escape. You are in my control. Look at me: I am the sum of all evils. Look carefully. My power infests all times, all galaxies, all dimensions. But many still seek me out; a green jewel they must possess. But see how I destroy their lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDf3wTxdiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>“SO I, THE EVIL LOC-NAR, PRETTY MUCH GOT THIS CAB DRIVER LAID WITH THIS REDHEAD WHO HAD SUPER BIG TITTIES. I DID THIS WITH MY EVIL.”

>“SO THERE I WAS, RIGHT, THE SUM OF ALL EVIL IN THE UNIVERSE, ON A POLE IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM, WHEN THIS BUFF DUDE CAME RIGHT IN AND GRABBED THIS EVIL REDHEAD’S BIG TITTIES, WHICH WERE ALSO EVIL, LIKE ME. WE WERE ALL VERY EVIL ORBS, THE THREE OF US.”

>“AND THEN THIS ONE REDHEAD, WHO HAD BIG TITTIES BY THE WAY, FUCKED THE LITTLE ROBOT WITH THE BIG EARS AND THEN THEY DECIDED TO GET MARRIED AND SHE WAS LIKE ‘I WANT A JEWISH WEDDING’ AND HE WAS LIKE ‘ULP!’ AND SHE ASKED IF HE WAS CIRCUMCISED [yes this is how this segment goes].

>I DID THIS. ME. I MADE ALL THIS HAPPEN WITH SOME OF MY EVIL.”

>“ALSO THERE WERE TWO ALIENS WHO DID ALL THE SPACE COCAINE DRUGS OFF THE FLOOR. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.”

>“AND THEN THE ALMOST NAKED SWORD LADY (NOT A REDHEAD THOUGH SO WHO CARES???? NOT ME, THE LOC-NAR!!!!) RODE HER SCREAMING PTERODACTYL AROUND TO AWESOME MUSIC THAT WAS ALL LIKE DAAANANA, NAAAAANANANANAAA - EVIL MUSIC BY THE WAY, WHICH I CAUSED. NAAAAAANAANAAANANAAA! NANANANA!”

>they fucked but she couldn't tell if he was circumsized

>censoring tits

What about "STERNNNNNN" and the airplane scene?

>this fucking thread
seriously though the Loc-Nar is fucking stupid.

Plutonium Nyborg
Good shit

It's evil incarnate
Why stupid
It just is

best kek I've had on here in awhile. Good shit OP, but you forgot

"SEE NOW, HOW I STALKED A PLANE FULL OF ALREADY DEAD TEANIGGERS AND ANIMATED THE CORPSES INTO RADIOACTIVE ZOMBIES SO THAT THEY WOULD KILL A WHOLE TWO EXTRA TEANIGGERS AND THEIR HOT, BIG TITTIED REDHEAD TEANEGRESSES WOULD BE ALL OVER MY GREEN SHIT."

OP here
I can't take credit for the meme posts
I enjoyed them as well

Thank you for censoring this user. There is far too much nudity and depravity on this site as it is.

>HAVE I, THE LOC-NAR, TOLD YOU ABOUT MY SIDE GIG DOING TRAILER VOICE OVERS? I DID JAWS FOR EXAMPLE. "SEE IT BEFORE YOU GO SWIMMING." HOW BADASS IS THAT?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDf3wTxdiY

This movie is legitimately amazing

Can confirm. Watched this for second time ever two weeks ago. Weird, big titted FUN.

STEEEEARN? HE'S NOTHIN' BUT A LOW DOWN, DOUBLE-DEALIN', BACK-STABBIN', LARCENOUS PERVERTED WORM. HANGIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM! BURNIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM! HE SHOULD BE TORN INTO LITTLE BITS AND PIECES, AND BURIED ALIVE!!!

shit is litty as fuck breh

>1234
I declare a thumb war