Another Marvel vs DC heroes thread

Strange vs Flash

both at their most powerful. who wins?

strawpoll.me/10438049

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10438049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone who votes Flash, knows nothing about classic Strange. Autoshields mean Flash literally cannot take him by surprise, no matter how fast he is, and Flash has zero defense against getting his soul ripped out. Or a billion other things Strange can do.

Trump

Depends on the metaphysics of the battlefield, since both rely on access to inter-dimensional forces.

Strange has plenty of time shenanigans to fuck around with. All he has to do is pause time or stun Flash long enough to shunt his ass into some random realm.

>all these Marveldrones ITT

you fucks know nothing. SF Flash can vibrate through Strange's "instant" shield, and if that doesn't work (it does fuck you) then Flash can run so fast to a time where Strange doesn't have his powers

Flash goes back in time and "saves" Stephen Strange from a car accident.

Case fucking closed

Flash can punch Strange before he even know it.
Well the strength of Flash is rarely displayed in comics. N52 Barry is often a big fuck up who trip over banana peels

Flash vibrates through stuff because his atoms are going through the gaps between atoms making up the object. I'm pretty sure magic shields don't have atoms, so it probably wouldn't work.
And I'm more than willing to guess that Strange has a lot of spells put into place to prevent people from fucking with his past and shit. This isn't Superman here, Strange is a cosmic entity, and those have been shown to be able to take down Flash. Just look at the Anti-Monitor.

>auto shields at the speed of light
so not as fast as flash then

auto is not speed of light. it's instant.

as in, faster than Flash.

Even with comic bullshit you can't defy mathematics. You can't go lower than zero when it comes to physical quantities.

Speedforce is bullshit, magic is bullshit. I can't answer that.

Yeah pretty much
Flash might stand a chance if he catches strange by surprise and finishes him fast otherwise he has no hope

This, the nigga has like a whole gauntlet of magic defenses put in place just so he can get some damn sleep at night. Flash isn't gonna know what hit him until he's suddenly running around in the Dickrealm.

Batman beats both with 1 minute preptime xDDD

flash can run faster than an instant though

He didn't do it by himself though, and he needed to get ready for the race.

Wait I have only read the doctor strange stuff up to strange tales 141 (and Spiderman annual 2) when did he start to get these power boosts

It's a battle of bullshit. It's like two kids going

>I shoot you with my gun
>but I have anti gun armor
>my bullets are anti gun armor
>I coated them with anti anti gun armor juice

Basically.
Why you expect Sup Forums to be above that is beyond me.

>strawpoll.me/10438049

It starts to get really crazy in the first Roy Thomas run and the Steve Englehart run, where you've got Strange blowing up planets and stars like it's nobody's business.

Actually its just magic
Fuck you speedforce

REEEEE FLASH IS THE BEST HERO HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, you can have either one of them win in dozens of ways and have it make sense. No real advantages.

Flash because Speed Force is the comic equivalent of the kid in first grade that insists that he just wins no matter what.

>implying Strange could take on an atomic-powered banana peel

>Long text starts with insulting me
Fuck you. I won't read it.

Strange wins if he knows Flash is coming.

If he doesn't, Flash can vaporise him before he even gets the chance to put his defensive spells up.