Zootopia

Fuck the popo, What's up with the Zootopian Armed Forces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnlvBuBFxU
itunes.apple.com/us/movie/zootopia/id1084138493
youtube.com/watch?v=0fH2ebKdikI
twitter.com/sagara_shino/media
youtube.com/watch?v=mnnVhvhHeNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Zootopia 2 plot foreshadowing

That thing with telling crew not to call The rabbit "Judy" really rustles my jimmies.

Post bun with gun
DOIT

>comparing humans to animals

You need to calm your autism, and not take this shit so seriously.

From Rainforest to Tundratown (To Tundratown)
The entire Predator land attacked (The entire land attacked)
Lionheart will lead the Preds (Will lead the Preds)
Show them that they are not afraid of anything (They are not afraid of anything)
Prey fascists (Prey fascists we are awoken)
Dont touch our city (Our city)
Show them that they are not afraid of anything (They are not afraid of anything)
From Downtown the wolves are coming (the wolves are coming)
Be afraid fascists and prey (fascists and prey)
show them that they are not afraid of anything (They are not afraid of anything)
In defence of the Predators (Defence of the Predators)
We fight glory to our freedom
Glory to our freedom!
Show them that they are not afraid of anything
They are not afraid of anything!

More

The film obviously referred to nigras with the minority and accusations of biological aggression and everything, surely you cannot be this blind.

anyone know the source on this?

If you honestly believe that's true, then I have news for you.

You're a fucking retard.

>dont speak chink

>it's widely known and stated that the film is about not being racist
>somehow the minority and accusations of biological aggression cannot refer to nigras

lol

And that's the wrong second page.

Okay, now it's in order.

Someone in this world does, and they shall teach us.

I wonder which country ships wildehopps the most. There should be a poll.

Japan?

>The feelgood nonsense is hilariously unrealistic.
That's the point. If you had watched it you'd know the protagonist says that real life is not like a slogan on a bumper sticker.
women are weaker so female firefighters will lead to people dying because they cannot get the door open fast enough
Thefuck? What about francine the elephant?
>nigras are still treated as human beings
You need to quit comparing animals to humans

Guess I need to reply again since my commetn was deleted.

The race thing is people projecting, whites are a minority, blah blah blah mods are fags. etc etc

I don't get it. Elaborate.

SJW mod or just hates zooptoop

It's a shame either way.

LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

What?

Why did they always refer to her as Hopps anyway?

I should imagine it gets pretty crazy.

>rats and gerbils and such running around as spies/recon.
>smaller mammals as commando units
>Foxes going about as night ops
>Rhinos and bears and the like work as force multipliers
>they straight up just run around with miniguns, 30MM cannons and rocket launchers like it's fucking nothing

and now I want to see tactical espionage gerbils. thanks, Sup Forums

Because that was her last name?

They don't refer to Nick as Wilde though.

What would happen if a single human spontaneously appeared in in Zootopia? Would the animals view them as a dangerous alien and call ZPD on them? I bet it would freak them the fuck out.

Probably

Because he's not a cop until the very end. It's a stable of cop-media that they refer to eachother by their last names to be courteous, while calling the hoodlums and streetrats by their first names, nicknames or profanities.

They'd probably just react like people do when seeing a burn victim. Because you're just a deformed elongated hairless chimp.

>stable

Jesus christ, I meant staple, but was thinking of Law and Order and therefore Stabler when writing it.

Some criminal tries to frame Mr. Big

Man I never realized until now that Nick's shirt has hawaiian prints

Tranzlation plz

My biggest question about zootopia, if its only mammals, no birds or anything. Are monotreme freaks?

In that world are the 5 species that lay eggs considered outsiders? Is it OK to take ypur eggs out in public? Are people offended when they get nervous and start sweating milk?

they can exclude certain mammals user, they excluded primates after all

Byron prohibited them from referring to Judy Hoops "Judy" in the previous version of the movie, the one with collars. Can someone explain me that?

pls i must know

He didn't want people to start liking her, because she was pretty cold in that version I think.

Presumably to underscore that she was an authoritarian bitch.

You don't say "Judy, stop hitting me with that truncheon I'm a peaceful protestor!" you say "OFFICER HOPPS, PLEASE, I'M INNOCENT!"

>You don't say "Judy, stop hitting me with that truncheon I'm a peaceful protestor!" you say "OFFICER HOPPS, PLEASE, I'M INNOCENT!"

What? That's exactly what you do. You reach out and make the situation more personal. Calling someone by their first name in a respectful manner is one of the easier ways to make the situation less mechanic, and thus make it harder for the person to act impersonal.

Of course we would freak them the fuck out, there is nothing like us in their world. For all we know, we are some cosmic horror to them.
>hairless chimp
No even that. Remember, there is no sort primates at all in their universe.

HOPPS! →

You try remaining rational enough to conclude on the polite and personal approach when a truncheon is breaking your jaw.

I didn't say it was an easy thing to do, but it IS something you should do. If you know your attacker's name, use it. If you don't, ask for it to make the situation personal and to make a connection. That's true whether you're being robbed or assaulted by a cop.

Oy, anons! Any leak yet for the extra with the VA?

But if you want to depersonalize the cop [and, as a writer, continue the brutality] you'd stick to a last name.

So basically while it's the rational thing to do to stop you being beaten, when you're trying to drive home you've got a cop who beats people it helps to depersonalize them amongst the people working on the film as well.

So he wanted them subconsciously despite ALL prey animals? he tried to be Hitchcock or what? How could then her change of heart go, I hate this character and I make her a good person?

Oh yeah, from that angle you're totally right.

Is she suppose to be Elsa in this?

*despise

Would you?

>being in the military

Fucking hell, I looked right.

Like this

Weaselton calls him "Wilde", but Finnick and Mr. Big use his first name. It varies.

Visit /trash/, sperg

It's been posted there. They haven't gotten around to a translation yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnlvBuBFxU

Were there any horses in Zootopia?

Several. Go spot a few during the press conference for example.

Okay I will.

Are there any non-torrent downloads already?

Sure.
itunes.apple.com/us/movie/zootopia/id1084138493

>Judy will never beat you until you bleed, then make you reaffirm her authority verbally. out of a non-sexual sadistic drive for power.
Why even live?

Best

Here's one.

What about wolf females?

I love HFH stories. More?

>Judy had an orgy hut for her 16th

All the wolves are gay. They reproduce by advanced ART with the help of related species.

Shut up, Bryon.

pupper has a scary head.

someone post warthogs with swords

did Byron originally intend for him to be gay?

>There is not more R6:Siege/Zootopia crossover art
Why live

>Judy accepts Bellwether's offer and never reconciles with Nick or uncovers the plot
>Years later, situation in Zootopia has deteriorated and shock collars are introduced for the remaining non-savage predators
>Judy, now a senior officer in ZPD, has become chronically depressed and acquired masculine characteristics, becoming a full-on carpet munching dyke
>meanwhile Nick, Finnick and Clawhauser (who has lost his job) try to build a themepark in an old warehouse

Byron wins again

youtube.com/watch?v=0fH2ebKdikI

Early in production Byron told the crew to only refer to Judy by her last name, because he wanted to keep them emotionally separated from her. This was at the point where she was supposed to be a bit of a cast-iron bitch, and we were not supposed to empathize with her. After they switched to Judy as the main character, and she evolved into a naive, infectiously cute good girl, people like Ginnifer Goodwin transitioned into calling her "Judy," however Byron still refers to her almost exclusively as "Hopps."

source?

Thanks a lot, user! Cheers!

twitter.com/sagara_shino/media

I've heard that wolfmen don't need wolfwomen to make wolfboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnnVhvhHeNs

I could try drawing another one but I'm dry on ideas.
Any suggestions?