Well it looks they're doing reshoots for Justice League... Henry Cavill just posted a picture of himself in costume...

Well it looks they're doing reshoots for Justice League... Henry Cavill just posted a picture of himself in costume. Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Was the texture of his costume always this ugly?

what is that misogynist whedon going to do with supes?

I actually quite like it. Looks alien and distinct, like something actual Kryptonians would wear... as opposed to spandex. But that's just me.

Hopefully Whedon won't fuck his character up and turn him into a huge jobber. That or make him the butt of some feminist joke, which he's probably foaming at the mouth to do.

>eating/drinking while in costume
THE STAGE MANAGER'S GONNA FREAK

I hope there's more superman in this film than I think there's going to be, it's so fucking stupid that they have tied themselves to not being able to really use him in trailers/marketing

>coffee with milk
PLEB
L
E
B

D I S G U S T I N G

>he's wearing shoe lifts

I think the reason they're holding off on showing him in trailers is because they want to build up anticipation for his return... but yeah I agree. Would like to see more of him. Hopefully his return won't be a huge letdown, instead something triumphant and glorious.

tbqh I'm hoping for a comicon trailer that's more like the bvs comicon trailer, with just a tease of superman

We all know they're going to spoiler the fuck out of him in the third trailer anyway.

Why is the costume covered in stains? Is Superman a NEET now?

Tendies are his kryptonite

is that ben affleck crouching behind the table?

They better be giving us black suit Superman in this.

already been teased

So they're adding more Superman material.

wonderwoman as well

Do we know if this picture is current? He could've just uploaded it for Superman's anniversary. He could actually be training for next year's Durrell Challenge somewhere far away from any movie camera.

Good, when it fails it will be the last hit for Superman, WW and Batman so maybe DC can start focusing on the good part of the Justice League

I really hope the rumors aren't true.

Says it was posted 5 hours ago on Instagram. That could very well be possible as well. Who knows?

That's his cape, dummy.

blogger rumours have really only been right with suicide squad because of how scared WB got

aquaman is being recalled for the reshoot as well, must be some third half action sequences

WW is a success retard so count on them fast tracking a sequel. Oh and no way are not getting more JL movies

From the thumbnail it just looks like some guy with a good tan in jean shorts.

>Oh and no way are not getting more JL movies

Prove me wrong evansposter

Aquaman is filming in Australia right now I doubt he can just drop everything and fly back to the states.

they'd have allocated time for it

they're filming a shawarma scene

>Justice League began as a two-film project, before it went into principal photography. But in the aftermath of negative critical reactions to Batman v Superman and the subsequent underperformance of that film at the box office, Warner became very concerned and began to seek ways to change the DCU's plans. One result of this extreme concern and desire for change was to alter the plans for Justice League -- it was changed from a two-film project to a single film, folding some elements from the second installment into the first story and eliminating a lot of other elements. Major rewrites were done, both to change the project and story into a single entity and to make it conform to evolving plans for the solo Batman series. These changes to the plans and the subsequent rewrites took place during pre-production and then some continued in the early weeks of main production.

Of course that means the current cut is a terrible mess and the only chance for DC to ever recover is to reshoot the awful incoherent shit Zack made. That's what they are doing with help of already proven master Joss Whedon.

if geoff could make the ww script work he can work JL

>coffee

L O W E N E R G Y

are you stupid, buds?

Reminder that this is part of the major reboots and refilming for Justice Leauge

As Zack Snyder has been removed from the process, Josh Whedon is now in charge of JL. This means major changes to the story and big problems with production.

maybe he just likes wearing the costume

This post is brought to you by

The Marvel Pajeet Group New Delhi Branch

It literally looks like a basketball.

Chad Chaddeus Chadinngton.

I want to see Henry's feet

>they brought superman back to life

No shit.

It looks like this

I'm so interested in how justice league will do at the box office, I underestimated WWs opening but it remains to be seen if it has legs. I think it's likely that thor, spiderman and gotg2 will outgross jl

Looks like chainmail and Batman's suit looks like a demon.

>
>>Justice League began as a two-film project, before it went into principal photography. But in the aftermath of negative critical reactions to Batman v Superman and the subsequent underperformance of that film at the box office, Warner became very concerned and began to seek ways to change the DCU's plans. One result of this extreme concern and desire for change was to alter the plans for Justice League -- it was changed from a two-film project to a single film, folding some elements from the second installment into the first story and eliminating a lot of other elements. Major rewrites were done, both to change the project and story into a single entity and to make it conform to evolving plans for the solo Batman series. These changes to the plans and the subsequent rewrites took place during pre-production and then some continued in the early weeks of main production.

can someone explain to me why people at WB believe that squeezing two movies in 150 min is a good idea? how does this make a better movie? even if they want to progress fast with their DC universe, why is this an option, movies make money, so making less movies in a shorter amount of time seems like the stupidest management decision on this planet

I love how the warner shill has no retort.

>disney shills think they won't make more JL movies after WW is performing better than Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange on less budget
How fucking stupid can someone be?

They know better after revealing Doomsday in the BvS trailer. I feel like they're just going to leave him out of them entirely, or maybe show his coffin or that plaque again. But never outright show him.

Henry if you're lurking this thread I just want you to know I'll fucking suck ur dick bro. Throatfuck all the way

nohomo ur qt

>not drinking milk at every possible opportunity

n
u
g
g
e
r

>How can DCEU Kryptonians compete?

>Henry if you're lurking this thread I just want you to know I'll fucking suck ur dick bro. Throatfuck all the way

>nohomo ur qt

t. Henry Cavill

Is JL seriously only one movie now?

Fucking rad as hell. I wait to see more Batfleck.