Will you watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwH6-Yh7_SM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god women are retarded

WONDER WOMAN'S PATTY JENKINS WANTS A LATTE. WHERES THE LATTE KID WITH WONDER WOMAN'S PATTY JENKINS' LATTE

why?

Gosling is handsome, don't get me wrong, and he has some stoic qualities but Henry Cavill is perfect in the role and I cannot see anybody else do it the same way or better.

I fly

Idris Elba

>Gosling is handsome
he looks silly. here he is with black hair.

>Henry Cavill is perfect in the role
>Man of Manslaughter

Fuck no her action scenes were pathetic

oh lawd think of the memes

His eyes are close together and he has a long face. Kind of looks like a natural douche-bag

No, fuck Ryan Gosling.

Cavill is not handsome. Superman is supposed to be handsome.

After how shit both the Superman movies so far have been may as well reboot it.

No. Don't think he's fitting for the role

>Cavill is not handsome.
Fucking what?

>Cavill is not handsome
come on now nigga

>Cavill is not handsome
bad bait

Either you girls have low standards or desperate (like those women saying that bald ex-con is hot) or you're thinking of a very young Cavill. He may have been handsome years ago but not anymore. Currently he's just not ugly that's it.

Marvel cucks are losing it

How about Goose, the Indiana Jones ??? River Phoenix, young Indy could get old into Goose m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwH6-Yh7_SM

To be fair, it's not his fault that the movie was written about someone who is not Superman.

Honestly, to me the best guy for the role is the dude who is now on Legends of Tomorrow (if he's still there, not really watching those shows).
He was pretty great in Superman Returns, it's just the movie in general was edited pretty poorly.

I wanted to see the sequel to the Brandon Routh movie. I wanted to see more storyline about his son and more of James Marsden's character.

you'd be saying whoever they got for that role is the perfect fit if it wasn't Cavill

fucking fool

this movie would be so fucking entertaining

I'd probably watch it, but it really depends on what they do with it. I really want to see them do a Superman movie set in a 1950's retrofuture, kind of more based on the old Fleischer cartoons, where it's not at all dark like Man of Steel was (not to crap on that film). If they did something like that, I'd totally give it a watch.

Men age like Wine, Cavill is very handsome, good body too. I think you "men" are actually just jealous of him. Chris Evans is another beauty, but being a libtard, a sexual deviant, and wearing a quintessential cuck beard make him unattractive . Sebastian Stan is beautiful as well, although he can't seem to decide which body type he wants to be and looks awful skinny.

Cavill BTFO? Why would she say this lol.

Back to the plantation nigger.

Didn't the Goose say he'd never do capeshit?
I would have rather have seen him starring as the Flash directed by Sam Raimi if he had to be a superhero

fuck you tripfag

He was offered The Joker for Suicide Squad. You can hate Leto I guess but Goose would be even worse.

I think Henry Cavill fits the look and aesthetic of Superman. Gosling does not. Joel Kinnaman fits the aesthetic imo. He plays Conway in House of Cards or Flag in Suicide Squad. They need the white angular features like Reeves and company and perhaps a V shaped fit body imo.

Compare Sebastian Stan in Kings (NBC series) to Winter Soldier. It's interesting to see what happens.

Your ilk said the same thing about Michael Keaton in the 80s and he ended up killing it as Batman.

I enjoyed this post.

Batman never seemed to be locked into a white angular feature set. Look at the old Batman series for example with West. The animated series made Batman angular and perhaps a supermanesque body type that people might've expected. I wouldn't call that mainstream though.

That's a pretty damning thing to say when Cavil is still acting as superman.

Only if Refn directs and Christina Hendricks is Lois.

As soon as a woman director starts making headlines this is the shit that flies out of her mouth. Unprofessional to say the least. This makes women look bad.

yes. in patty i trust.

See? This is why women shouldn't be in charge or direct. She literally thinks "Oh shit he's hot. I'll cast him" instead of if he can actually act or fits the role. Men might pick attractive women but usually they fit the role even if its eye candy.

Kek, Is shes gonna be known as Wonder Woman's Patty Jenkins for the rest of her life?

>Oh look over there
>Its Wonder Woman's Patty Jenkins

How far are Chirstopher Reeve and Ryan Gosling in your mind?
Or do you actually think thing Superman and Superman II weren't great?

He couldn't have even gotten worse if he tried, Leto was terrible

Superman II was great. Superman I was totally fine.

I can't comment on Reeve's attractiveness. He seems average.

you have your eyes on the prize son

Sup Forums takes the clickbait again

>But one film she hopes to still make, according to the trade, is the intriguingly titled “I Am Superman” starring Ryan Gosling. And sorry fanboys, it’s not what you think. It has nothing do with comics.
>In fact, the movie has nothing at all to do with superheroes as far as we can tell, with the IMBD only offering the following logline:
>A fighting pitbull finds itself on a strange and unexpected journey that will ultimately decide its fate.

You think that will change anything? We'll still argue about it. We like being angry.

Looking through this thread and no one knows that the role isn't really about Superman.

>autistic superman
sounds good to me

>He may have been handsome years ago but not anymore.
A literal retard opinion. He's better than he's ever looked before.

>....I fly